Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

Nibu yane kalmaka bachha...SR Ka result..no objection from teen side.

Nahi Moksh Mikki Nahi Hoga hoga.. custody Ka problem hein...pehele kalma ko Mili thi kyoki tab lagata tha ki Woh Mallu Ka bachha hein lekin ab Atharv biological father Hoga to custody use jayegi...n uparse Kalma Ka khud Ka bachha  Hoga ya hone wala Hoga to kyo Chahiye Naya bachha...to shayad pillu ke liye yeh Kallu Devi aapane khud ke bachhe ki bhi parava na Kate...Kisi BHI had tak Jaye like abortion...too much of Raabta...just possibility.

I don't want Nimbu now.

Usse baad me aane do.

If KalMa are actually having a kid then they're probably planning to show how Moksh might get insecure because he's not the bio child.

I feel like they're slowly wrapping up the show.

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jane do Jo Hoga Woh Dekha Jayega..ham to writer Nahi hein.aaj Chandu Rani Kalma ki Madhuchadra enjoy Karo...Tera dream Pura ho raha hein.

Edited by Jsmp21 - 3 years ago
Jsmp21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_7

I don't want Nimbu now.

Usse baad me aane do.

If KalMa are actually having a kid then they're probably planning to show how Moksh might get insecure because he's not the bio child.

Are yar nimbu ki surf news hein abhi confirm Nahi pata lekin es PT pe aayega hi..tumhare mere change se Kuch Nahi Hoga...yes they are slowly wrapping up show.

Kalma18 thumbnail

Jab baat moksh ki ho...toh kallu goes crazy woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain 😅

I think the reason behind this lunacy is because -

Kalyani lost her mother at 18, her dad was convicted for killing her mother, she had to live with a woman who she thought was her dad's mistress, then found out about her parents transgressions, had to live in house where she was made to feel unwanted..these are all very traumatizing for anyone 

Under those circumstances she found a mother in Anupriya - the only person who looked out for her...to any traumatized person that is a ray of hope in life..it's kind of a safe haven

When Anu was arrested kallo lost a sense of security...that's why she was ready to do anything to get her out...even marry a man she knew nothing about...

As for Moksh, she sees herself in him...a baby that was abandoned by his own mother and a father who was now battling his own demons...from that moment on she became his protector...she became to pillu, what Anupriya was to her...

That's why her emotions go on an overdrive whenever either of them are in trouble....

Cvs should have made her acknowledge all this instead of always just showing her lunacy....there is emotional distress behind her actions which was unfortunately not portrayed in the script...

Jmo 😅 i would have seen Kalyani's emotional side presented better on screen 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arsh_7

I don't want Nimbu now.

Usse baad me aane do.

It's best that they wrap up the show. This SamThu track is a perfect final track. And after that, they can show a few months of KalMa living a good life.

I think what TRPs this show is getting is what is deserves. All track starts off well, then it goes down the drain due to bad execution.

THR is hardly the first show to do a hamshakal track. But its the worst one that I have seen lol. All of us were so excited for Shera, even TRPs went up a little. As Jiya said, if they had executed it better, Shera track could have really gotten us 1.5. We were already at 1.3, a little excitement and suspense, and revealing the identity of Shera as Malhar could have done the job. But ofc, they dragged it with these boring and lame mysteries, and all lost interest. 

The ending proved to me that these CVS are the worst. I have never seen a hamshakal track where at the end, they leave it open ended if hamshakals were the same person or different people. We were all so sure that Shera was Malhar only. There were so many hints for it and the story made more sense if Shera was revealed as Malhar. The story actally makes less sense if Shera and Malhar are different people. So I don't know why these CVS didn't do it and didn't even explain if Shera and Malhar were different people. It felt like they wanted to show Malhar and Shera were the same cause they spent so much time on Moksh and Shera bonding, Shera and Kalyani romance. If they didn't wanna show them as the same person, they should have just showed tashan and at the end, maybe Shera turning a little good. It was a pure waste of time.

Makes all fans and viewers seem like fools for following along and giving them a chance when they had no intention of revealing anything. Instead focus was on Avni and these crime mysteries. Like it would have been so easy and make 90% sense with the story to reveal Shera as Malhar, so I am so so confused why that never happened. 

Knowing these CVS, I'm not sure if big Shera reveal was never made cause it was needed for later. Like Atharva got all details from RAW about Malhar, but RAW agents didn't know that Malhar was Shera. Atharva and Malhar custody battle is certain. And as of now, KalMa are terrible parents. They lost Moksh 5 years ago, Moksh killed Ahir when he was with Kalyani, Moksh had to pretend to be Mukku, Moksh was tortured by Kaka and Avni, Malhar did the death drama and Moksh lost his voice, KalMa are not focusing on Moksh's school and education. And Malhar as of now has no bond with Moksh since he is not revealed as Shera. KalMa will surely lose the case and Atharva can easily say that he was bad in the past but he's changed now, he even saved his country and he's the bio father. So unless actually Shera is Malhar and it can be shown that Malhar came back home on a mission for Moksh, got Moksh his voice back and came back as Anarkali to save Moksh, KalMa will surely lose this battle. 

That's just my best guess, but knowing CVS, chances of that happening are low. Most likely I feel, they will do what they usually do and not close anything properly. 

Edited by sas79 - 3 years ago
Blackqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bas ek baar anusar ko bhi ek kar le which cvs will do only at end so better mein ending hi dekh li. Anusar fans were the most sad fans of entire thr

Kalma18 thumbnail

Season 2 plot points backfired hard on them...

Imma watch it as long as it's on air for the cast...their hard work has been immense on this show... deserves credit too..

The cvs and the PH have been running THR on autopilot for a long time....it's like killing your own golden goose...

The cast promoted the show more than the PH did and why will the channel take an extra step to promote a show which the PH themselves are neglecting...that's the harsh truth...

Ever since QH started, the focus shifted on it while THR needed the focus because it was running well then...we can't do anything when the makers themselves are not paying enough attention...

After 6 years I watched an Indian show.. THR will always be spl for me...the cast is amazing but under utilised with bad scripts...

Anyways, for all the good moments it has given me...Imma watch it as long as it's on ❤️😅

Maybe something miraculous will happen and shift things around but till then will enjoy it one episode at a time 💖

Edited by Kalma18 - 3 years ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Jab baat moksh ki ho...toh kallu goes crazy woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain 😅

I think the reason behind this lunacy is because -

Kalyani lost her mother at 18, her dad was convicted for killing her mother, she had to live with a woman who she thought was her dad's mistress, then found out about her parents transgressions, had to live in house where she was made to feel unwanted..these are all very traumatizing for anyone 

Under those circumstances she found a mother in Anupriya - the only person who looked out for her...to any traumatized person that is a ray of hope in life..it's kind of a safe haven

When Anu was arrested kallo lost a sense of security...that's why she was ready to do anything to get her out...even marry a man she knew nothing about...

As for Moksh, she sees herself in him...a baby that was abandoned by his own mother and a father who was now battling his own demons...from that moment on she became his protector...she became to pillu, what Anupriya was to her...

That's why her emotions go on an overdrive whenever either of them are in trouble....

Cvs should have made her acknowledge all this instead of always just showing her lunacy....there is emotional distress behind her actions which was unfortunately not portrayed in the script...

Jmo 😅 i would have seen Kalyani's emotional side presented better on screen 

This is exactly what I say everytime Kallu's behavior everytime Pillu/Anu are in trouble is brought up: she doesn't get excessively worked up when they're in danger without a reason, there's some fear behind it that gets her worked up.

But yeah, having her put it in words and talk about it to Malhar would be nice and help them understand each other and themselves better.

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Season 2 plot points backfired hard on them...

Imma watch it as long as it's on air for the cast...their hard work has been immense on this show... deserves credit too..

The cvs and the PH have been running THR on autopilot for a long time....it's like killing your own golden goose...

The cast promoted the show more than the PH did and why will the channel take an extra step to promote a show which the PH themselves are neglecting...that's the harsh truth...

Ever since QH started, the focus shifted on it while THR needed the focus because it was running well then...we can't do anything when the makers themselves are not paying enough attention...

After 6 years I watched an Indian show.. THR will always be spl for me...the cast is amazing but under utilised with bad scripts...

Anyways, for all the good moments it has given me...Imma watch it as long as it's on ❤️😅

Maybe something miraculous will happen and shift things around but till then will enjoy it one episode at a time 💖

Agreed!

To me THR already lost it's charm back In August 2019. The plots afterwards were so boring and illogical.

They still haven't revealed anything about Kalyani's past (which I don't think they'll ever do) and even Malhar's reason for shooting Kalyani was so lame.

On top of that they give so many tracks an open ending which is so annoying.

All actors are making the best out of what they're given and that's the only reason why I'm still watching it.

And I really don't understand why there was so much hype for QH from the PH. It did well for the first few months and after the ML's exit it went down the drain. 

That's when they should've realised that THR can do much better if only given a bit more attention. 

I usually stay away from ITV but THR is the only show which I've been following along for such a long time so it'll always be special for.

If the show is ending, then they should keep these last few months' episodes fun to watch and end it on a happy note.