I cant tolerate her though 🤢

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Okay I am back to my senses now smiley39

Hi all smiley37

I am very very excited for this track smiley14 

Firstly I am glad that they are showing this so BOLDLY on ITV. HATS off smiley32 

I am a bit dissapointment that Sampoo is still their so her track was a merger track which means she is here for long smiley11 

But i dont care smiley10 let her go to hell smiley20

I want Ani to fight all Period Taboos for Bon smiley14 Every girl faces these taboos at some point of time in their life i so badly want to see those taboos getting bashed on ITV smiley16  I hope make this a good track smiley16

It is interesting... Infact very interesting to see how Ani is going to handle Kaka smiley16 I can't wait to see how this track unfolds smiley42

I am glad i did not leave this show in its bad days 😎 Hoping for the best 

He will he will

just read the caption from

Creatives it clearly states where this track will head to

Anirudh will be back in his form after he sort this sampoorna maa stuff🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Rimi loves your liner lets sampoorna go to

Hell🤣

I cant tolerate her though 🤢

This is the same Sampoorna who used to wash Bon's clothes during bedwetting track?👎🏼 disgusting 👎🏼

I want Ani to show some akkal now 👍🏼 

rittika thumbnail

This is the same Sampoorna who used to wash Bon's clothes during bedwetting track?👎🏼 disgusting 👎🏼

I want Ani to show some akkal now 👍🏼 

Seriously Anirudh needs to get out of maa zone and reenter biwi zone soon

sampoorna is gone case she needs to be out soon

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Seriously Anirudh needs to get out of maa zone and reenter biwi zone soon

sampoorna is gone case she needs to be out soon

She is there to stay ... she will do enough damange before Ani  gets out of this Maa zone 🤢

But I'm happy that the focus will now be Bon 😎

rittika thumbnail

She is there to stay ... she will do enough damange before Ani  gets out of this Maa zone 🤢

I know focus will be at right place and whatever said and done he truly cares for Bondita and I am sure he will fight for her like HM track

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In between when bon will need her mom Sumati track will come hope after this we are gonna see a headstrong bon who not only comes in talks of sampoo but also chided everyone maybe they will then show bon not adhering to social norms and even kaka also and becoming determined to seek her education at any cost , where she will forego the idea of keeping relations above her self I think such things can be shown once she grows up , we need now a change in bon where she becomes determined to get her education, make a difference and come out of she’ll of thes relationships like sampoo, mama and Mami and even question kaka sasurji for these social norms, ani also if he distances from her which he will not , he will still guide her 

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Damn damn the most awaited track is here

But wth sampoo is there😡

Anyway I'm so excited for this

Bring it on hope leap is not on the track😒

Kaka is really🤣 first period me he want beta to have parivarik jeevan with bon lol🤣

I think kaka now will force him to shared room with bon😳

Excited!!! 

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

They have many things they could have worked over and would have comeback to this afterwards

And also these villains like Sampoorna are irritating me

Rudhita's villains should be the society and their regressive ideas

Not these villains

Exactly, they are rushing things too much. This show is about breaking norms, illogical tradition and bringing a change in society so their villains should be picked wisely so that they can cpnvey the message that they wants to spread. That's why we liked the show ❤️ punarjanam wala track was also a bit ok that they proved adhbhiswas nehi karna chahiye. But this sampoo wala track is not up to mark with the concept of this show 😔

Hope makers bring back that spark again by ending this sampoo track 😔

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am so glad the makers decided to show this without shying away. I really wanted this to be shown but was always skeptical as our society is never open-minded in talking about menstruation. It's high time ITV shows it for what it is. Kudos to the Makers👏. I loved the description below the promo just as much as the promo itself. 

I many times imagined how Ani and the men of RC would react and handle this phase of Bon as she is the only girl in the mansion. That thought always intrigued me. But now it is all ruined with Sampoo being there. I don't want the much-awaited track to be diluted with evil schemes, smirks, and looks of the Evil TRIO😡. They just make everything unbearable for me. I really wish they are kicked-out from our and Runditha's lives ASAP so that we can enjoy this journey along with Ani and Bon. 

I am so excited for this track. Hope the makers handle it carefully and give us the best without Sampoo drama. If not, I will just try to hang on for my adorable Runditha scenes and skip everything else. I humble request CV's to not ruin this for us by having those heartless family members of Bon around.😳