Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Infinities

Let's hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. 

The hope I am clinging to is ITV is all about the sanctity of marriage and how it consists of all that is holy. Topics like EMA are always frowned upon or treated as evil. I won't be surprised if this goes the other way round, though. I have seen it happen in other shows. 

On a positive note, Neil is brilliant as Virat and though I am not a fan of the actress, Aishwarya seems to be pleasant from what I have seen in the BTS.  On the top of it, this has been a big break for all the 3 leads and I like to believe none of them would jeopardize this opportunity by being unprofessional. 

Also, it is absolutely pathetic to bully someone who has done you no harm, for falling in love. We should remember that we know SaiRat and Pakhi , not Neil, Ayesha or Aishwarya. Let's separate art from the artist and enjoy the magnificent story of Sairat while it lasts. 

If the makers or the actors act unprofessional or ruin the story, then it is their bad. The show is more important to them then it is to us. We can always move on and change the channel.

@bold Exactly!

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy for Neil & Aishwarya but apni show ki band bajne wali hai.

Already someone posted an sbs scene of Virat taking khana for Pakhi & comforting her on the terrace. A scene not in the original shows, not in keeping with the plot, written specially for this one & clearly to give Pakhi more footage. So we know which way the wind is blowing. While they may not completely alter the plot, surely Neil-Aishwarya will not like to do antagonistic scenes at this lovey-dovey stage, nor will Neil like to do romantic scenes with Ayesha with Aishwarya on the sets. Not blaming the artistes at all, but this is natural.

Hence the script will keep seesawing.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

I have never watched Neil before nor these two girls so for me, I can only see Virat Sai and yes, PP bhi. 

Janki, 

You should try and watch StarPlus show Gulaal ( Neil’s very old show from 10 yrs back ). It has a max of 212 episodes.  This show was a masterpiece due to fixed storyline, subtle dialogues that had deeper meanings and fabulous acting by all experienced actors like Mansi Parekh, Manoj Joshi, Sushant Singh and Neil Bhatt. 

P.S. Awesome post by you, Niya! 👍🏼

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago