I think we're reading too much into this...

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guysssssss!!!!!!!🤗

Kya haal chaal?? I see that the forum is now in a state of uproar😆. And I can understand why😳

First of all, I'm really happy for Neil and Aishwarya🥳. They make each other happy, and everyone deserves people who make them happy. We can ship an on-screen couple, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the same dynamics should apply off-screen too. 

We love SaiRat and we watch the show for SaiRat. And I really don't think that the makers are going to change the end-game just because the lead actors are dating other cast members. We may get some extra ViraKhi scenes, but yeah, I guess that's about it. I don't think that they can drastically change the endgame. 

The makers have spent so much time building up SaiRat and their relationship stone by stone, I don't think its possible to break it completely and turn around the story.

Let's all be patient and continue watching the show. If we do end up feeling like its leaning more towards any couple other than SaiRat, we can always stop. And yeah... for a good dose of SaiRat, we can always read a good fanfiction😉. Our writers here are just👏❤️

Don't break your head guys! Let's just enjoy the lovely SaiRat scenes we will get and ignore the other negative aspects.

P.S. Also, for your own peace of mind, don't watch the SBS segments😆

Love,

Niya🤗

Edited by LadyWhistledown - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I echo your thoughts. Ignore all the offscreen elements, doesn't matter to us. 

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Hey guysssssss!!!!!!!🤗

Kya haal chaal?? I see that the forum is now in a state of uproar😆. And I can understand why😳

First of all, I'm really happy for Neil and Aishwarya🥳. They make each other happy, and everyone deserves people who make them happy. We can ship an on-screen couple, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the same dynamics should apply off-screen too. 

We love SaiRat and we watch the show for SaiRat. And I really don't think that the makers are going to change the end-game just because the lead actors are dating other cast members. We may get some extra ViraKhi scenes, but yeah, I guess that's about it. I don't think that they can drastically change the endgame. 

The makers have spent so much time building up SaiRat and their relationship stone by stone, I don't think its possible to break it completely and turn around the story.

Let's all be patient and continue watching the show. If we do end up feeling like its leaning more towards any couple other than SaiRat, we can always stop. And yeah... for a good dose of SaiRat, we can always read a good fanfiction😉. Our writers here are just👏❤️

Don't break your head guys! Let's just enjoy the lovely SaiRat scenes we will get and ignore the other negative aspects.

P.S. Also, for your own peace of mind, don't watch the SBS segments😆

Love,

Niya🤗

Ditto, i agree the peace of mind would be in not watching any SBS segments. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. No watching BTS segments. 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nadi ke paani ko ek hi baar choo sakte hain... Live in the moment. We are here only for the show ❤️

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We can all take a pledge to

NOT WATCH THE BTS SEGMENTS coz they are full of crap ! 😆

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Nadi ke paani ko ek hi baar choo sakte hain... Live in the moment. We are here only for the show ❤️

ab maine bhi sbs segments nahi dekhne ka vaada liya hai

And aap please keep writing that's the only saving grace for me 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you 

Iam staying out from watching these segments just gonna enjoy the show 

nilmi thumbnail

I unfollowed all the ghkpm pages on insta.... all of them are showing sbs thing... finally U watched today's episode....I still can ship them (sairat). I only saw sairat and evill pp there not aisha ir neil... we can enjoy it as much as we stay away from negativity and misleading sbs segments...

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I don’t bother with offscreen segments 😆 makes life lil bit stress free 😆

Sabko virat jaise vaade karte dekh lagta hai SBS ka business khatre main hai🤣 , iss sudden announcement k wajah se 😆

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago