kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

to start off with fake shadi drama..kab thak chalega ?...ek lawyer ek retired judge but have zero knowledge about indian law n what is mera pati,meri patni drama dont you know according to indian law a person cannot have 2 spouses..why arent any one questioning it?...hamare dumb characters ka chodo society wale tamasha dekhrahe hai..actually rudra had to be jailed for this rather than preesha's drama..zyada sensible hotha

next child slapping his mom..seriously i hate to say but yhc standards  stooped so low..and this mahan blaming ru for this..iska baas chale tho pandemic,global warming ee sab ki reason bhi rudra hi hoga..this modern day majnu himself is clue less what is happening around him ..rudra i telling you this south indian cuisine is not your cup of tea..chup chap mishka se shadi karletha na

and balraj supporting mahima most annoying part of the episode only after the slap drama..just because she is mother of your waris kuch bhi !!..i skipped the entire scene due to chudail's base less drama..

as if our characters are less clue less ..ek aur aa gaya inspector vipin whatever first he calls  saying ru needs her as he attempted suicide..this girl how spontenously she lies with full confidence ?..but your beta has perfactly functioning ears ..when he said "aap tho insepector se bath kar rahe the"..wow saransh i wish your mamma is intelligent as you...she makes up stupid story isse zyada kuch expect bhi nai karna chaiye in my opinion..

then since appa n beti have telepathic connection,he runs to her asks if ru is fine ..wow you are one who threw rudra out of the house..why so confused man..first decide on which side you want to be?..then pass the judgement

now this girl reaches police station only to know her restraining order is still applicable..unless she withdraws she cant meet her pati..can somebody plz explain kisko kisne RO dhi thi..or it is mutual consent ?

finally precap..the vamp gathering ,chudail now wants to ruin khurana family..i was like tho karna pareshan hai hum 60 episodes se..n pree wants to know how many pills her asli pati had taken..my doubt where did he get them from?..lock up main free supply hothi hai kya?..police station bhi safety nai hai..no wonder delhi is most unsafe place of country

express your opinion..everything is welcome

Edited by kalyani246 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with everything you said🤣

They are not being able to execute this angst track properly...now I'm not really feeling sorry for Rudra either...he's just doing alot of drama, creating scenes.. nothing useful

You're going to jail anyways Bhai... should've murdered that phsycho before...all problems khatam

Won't say anything about Preesha YET...as I myself gave her a week to come out of this haze😂

Edited by Datura - 3 years ago
murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry to say this But I was told that I am biased about Preesha.  

Here everyone's opinion is biased about Rudraksh.  

Has Rudraksh seriously even once thought about how much pain Preesha suffered for raising Saransh ? 

Has Rudraksh ever tried to stand by Preesha by counting her sacrifices and a position about a true mother which Mahima isnt ? 

Even in the custody battle he didnt even once mentioned Preesha's name. 

Preesha is and will be always wrong just bcoz she is a middle class status woman, pure and chaste, just bcoz she hasnt committed any treachery, murder, looting of money or adultery or infidelity ? 

Yes I absolutely agree that she is wrong to hide the truth about Rajeev's accident done by Yuvraj. 

But that does not mean Preesha's feelings and life can be taken for granted by everyone.

Nobody yes not a single person is thinking about Preesha's pain, sacrifices, feelings as a mother, as a woman, as a daughter-in-law, as a daughter only and only except for GPS. 

Preesha's position as Saransh's mother, as Rudraksh's wife is taken for granted just bcoz she didnt give birth to Saransh ? 

I wanted Balraj to accept Preesha by regretting his bad behavior with Saransh and Preesha.

But no he is supporting Mahima who beat Saransh with belt just bcoz she is birth mother of Saransh ?  

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Datura

Agree with everything you said🤣

They are not being able to execute this angst track properly...now I'm not really feeling sorry for Rudra either...he's just doing alot of drama, creating scenes.. nothing useful

You're going to jail anyways Bhai... should've murdered that phsycho before...all problems khatam

Won't say anything about Preesha YET...as I myself gave her a week to come out of this haze😂

@bold 

ha ha ha ha ha.... tat wud have been fruitful for going to Jail 

Nichuss thumbnail

YHC turned illogical comedy f the year

Preesha having 2 pati

Rudraksh having 2 patni..

they...are confused... which pati patni now....... ðŸ¤£

Nichuss thumbnail

annoying epsd agreed...............

btr pree takes ru to S house saying Saransh ke liye ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

to start off with fake shadi drama..kab thak chalega ?...ek lawyer ek retired judge but have zero knowledge about indian law n what is mera pati,meri patni drama dont you know according to indian law a person cannot have 2 spouses..why arent any one questioning it?...hamare dumb characters ka chodo society wale tamasha dekhrahe hai..actually rudra had to be jailed for this rather than preesha's drama..zyada sensible hotha

next child slapping his mom..seriously i hate to say but yhc standards  stooped so low..and this mahan blaming ru for this..iska baas chale tho pandemic,global warming ee sab ki reason bhi rudra hi hoga..this modern day majnu himself is clue less what is happening around him ..rudra i telling you this south indian cuisine is not your cup of tea..chup chap mishka se shadi karletha na

and balraj supporting mahima most annoying part of the episode only after the slap drama..just because she is mother of your waris kuch bhi !!..i skipped the entire scene due to chudail's base less drama..

as if our characters are less clue less ..ek aur aa gaya inspector vipin whatever first he calls  saying ru needs her as he attempted suicide..this girl how spontenously she lies with full confidence ?..but your beta has perfactly functioning ears ..when he said "aap tho insepector se bath kar rahe the"..wow saransh i wish your mamma is intelligent as you...she makes up stupid story isse zyada kuch expect bhi nai karna chaiye in my opinion..

then since appa n beti have telepathic connection,he runs to her asks if ru is fine ..wow you are one who threw rudra out of the house..why so confused man..first decide on which side you want to be?..then pass the judgement

now this girl reaches police station only to know her restraining order is still applicable..unless she withdraws she cant meet her pati..can somebody plz explain kisko kisne RO dhi thi..or it is mutual consent ?

finally precap..the vamp gathering ,chudail now wants to ruin khurana family..i was like tho karna pareshan hai hum 60 episodes se..n pree wants to know how many pills her asli pati had taken..my doubt where did he get them from?..lock up main free supply hothi hai kya?..police station bhi safety nai hai..no wonder delhi is most unsafe place of country

express your opinion..everything is welcome

@red Don't you know Preesha jhoot Nahi bolti🤪 Anyway I was more irritated with her chatting with Saransh & Appa when the inspector clearly said "Rudra tried to commit suicide & is critical".. Any sane person would have ran to the police station panicking.. If it was normal Preesha she would have done that.. instead of idiotic dialogue like "If something happens to Ru I will regret".. That's not the Pree I know who keeps saying I can't live wo Ru.. If it's not Rusha plan today there was 2 major character downfall - one of Pree & other Saransh..

Saransh is a gone case, I hope they handle Pree properly in this track..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I don't have any sympathy for Preesha🤣

isko mahan dikhane ke liye CVs kuch bhi karenge😆

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This entire show has become a joke with mahima track. 

Saransh slapping preesha was DISGUSTING. 

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

YHC turned illogical comedy f the year

Preesha having 2 pati

Rudraksh having 2 patni..

they...are confused... which pati patni now....... ðŸ¤£

Haha..ikr...like everyone was looking so confused..who's wife are you? Who is whose husband??