Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kalyani246

to start off with fake shadi drama..kab thak chalega ?...ek lawyer ek retired judge but have zero knowledge about indian law n what is mera pati,meri patni drama dont you know according to indian law a person cannot have 2 spouses..why arent any one questioning it?...hamare dumb characters ka chodo society wale tamasha dekhrahe hai..actually rudra had to be jailed for this rather than preesha's drama..zyada sensible hotha

next child slapping his mom..seriously i hate to say but yhc standards  stooped so low..and this mahan blaming ru for this..iska baas chale tho pandemic,global warming ee sab ki reason bhi rudra hi hoga..this modern day majnu himself is clue less what is happening around him ..rudra i telling you this south indian cuisine is not your cup of tea..chup chap mishka se shadi karletha na

and balraj supporting mahima most annoying part of the episode only after the slap drama..just because she is mother of your waris kuch bhi !!..i skipped the entire scene due to chudail's base less drama..

as if our characters are less clue less ..ek aur aa gaya inspector vipin whatever first he calls  saying ru needs her as he attempted suicide..this girl how spontenously she lies with full confidence ?..but your beta has perfactly functioning ears ..when he said "aap tho insepector se bath kar rahe the"..wow saransh i wish your mamma is intelligent as you...she makes up stupid story isse zyada kuch expect bhi nai karna chaiye in my opinion..

then since appa n beti have telepathic connection,he runs to her asks if ru is fine ..wow you are one who threw rudra out of the house..why so confused man..first decide on which side you want to be?..then pass the judgement

now this girl reaches police station only to know her restraining order is still applicable..unless she withdraws she cant meet her pati..can somebody plz explain kisko kisne RO dhi thi..or it is mutual consent ?

finally precap..the vamp gathering ,chudail now wants to ruin khurana family..i was like tho karna pareshan hai hum 60 episodes se..n pree wants to know how many pills her asli pati had taken..my doubt where did he get them from?..lock up main free supply hothi hai kya?..police station bhi safety nai hai..no wonder delhi is most unsafe place of country

express your opinion..everything is welcome

I watch it on Hotstar  the moment I see Mahima taking the spotlight just skip to the end to see what the next episode looks like 🙄

Cannot believe that Mahima character is hogging the frame now a days 

Is it  reeling in TRP’s ? Really ? That they keep pulling this bullcrap like elastic 

Ahaana looks like Mahima side kick now 😂😂😂😂😂😂