janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

KrishDha are adorable ❤️❤️

But both their hair look really weird 

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today episode was the worst .really hate this CVS.what r they showing.don't watch it pls.I know its pranbir forum but really felt very bad nd angry after watching today episode.buji she is don't know what to name her.😡only watchable scene was when palak reveals to prachi that it was ranbir plan to marry prachi in temple by using palak nd jai.she says all the truth about ranbir plan nd prachi is very angry.it was expected but rest of episode nd last scene I literally started crying after seeing buji torture papa nd beating him with stick.really it was disgusting.don't know how long will they drag this.nd precap it about pranbir only.prachi was about to slap him but stops nd our ranbir romantic dialogue.the way he spoke to her can't explain but if u watch u will again tell in love with them.only the precap has calmed me otherwise iss cvs ki toh band baja deti.😈

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

@Deepidj9 

Kindly use episode discussion thread for this

Chocolateygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

@Deepidj9 

Kindly use episode discussion thread for this

will use it.its just couldn't control my frustration.to watch scenes of pranbir had to watch whole episode nd it got on my nerves.😭

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

will use it.its just couldn't control my frustration.to watch scenes of pranbir had to watch whole episode nd it got on my nerves.😭

I can feel

Chocolateygirl thumbnail

Must watch today's episode .not full but half of pranbir.angry,love was shown beautiful by pranbir.😍 amazing acting .finally after a long time watched the episode with whole heart.ignored other scenes but definitely don't miss prayer scene today.