Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Drna

Finally they got to know that something like door locks and curtains exists.πŸ‘πŸ‘

When Vansh told her that he will be doing her dress up and Riddhu's reaction and Vansh's ans  was cute.πŸ₯°

Indeed 

Itna tho haq hena is like not asking but saying its my right on you. Yup that was super cute πŸ₯°

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Indeed 

Itna tho haq hena is like not asking but saying its my right on you. Yup that was super cute πŸ₯°

Yes that was indeed a very beautiful  scene...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Yes that was indeed a very beautiful  scene...

Mehendi is missing. I wish one day we see wedding both enjoying than hiding and running 

Don't even know if it can happen ever πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Unpopular opinion-vansh jo riddhu ko hamesha handcuff se bandh  deta hai, riddhu ko washroom wagera nahi jana rehta kya????πŸ€ͺ

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhusmitailove

Unpopular opinion-vansh jo riddhu ko hamesha handcuff se bandh  deta hai, riddhu ko washroom wagera nahi jana rehta kya????πŸ€ͺ

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Quite logical but yeah she has power to stop the nature calls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lagta hai handcuffs pocket mein rakhna Vansh ne apne half bro se seekha hai😁😁

By looking at precap I think R didn't get to know any truth. But why was R looking so terrified and sad? πŸ€”πŸ€” If she lose against Vansh then she can be sad but she is getting married to love of her life atleast she can smile.

Can't predict anything now.πŸ˜”

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I absolutely loved this episode. Yes a deja vu feeling. But I hope Riddhima is on the right side this time. Hiding things is no good for a relationship. This time is something Vansh has to learn. Cause Riddhima has done her best to get the truth from Vansh, and she is open about the fact that she is not gonna stop digging. She is forced to let Kabir come in between them. Can we blame her? She doesn't have anyone to help her. The entire mansion is hiding things from her. It's Riddhima vs. Singhanias. Ofc. she can't trust anyone, so don't expect that Vansh . But Kabir will not tell the entire truth that's also guaranteed. 

All though it was deja vu feeling, at the same time it's not. The dynamic is different. Riansh declares their intentions very clearly for each other. Vansh wants to protect her and their relationship while Riddhima wants to know about her parents and Vansh. They don't hide this fact and I think this will decide how their relationship will turn out after Riddhima gets to the truth. Let's see. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

your posts about IMMJ2 are indeed amazingπŸ‘

RiAnsh

Waiting for tomorrow's epi......

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Lagta hai handcuffs pocket mein rakhna Vansh ne apne half bro se seekha hai😁😁

By looking at precap I think R didn't get to know any truth. But why was R looking so terrified and sad? πŸ€”πŸ€” If she lose against Vansh then she can be sad but she is getting married to love of her life atleast she can smile.

Can't predict anything now.πŸ˜”

Only tomorrow episode can say what actually happening with them. Ridhima expressions either learned or lost what it is, tom can say

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

I absolutely loved this episode. Yes a deja vu feeling. But I hope Riddhima is on the right side this time. Hiding things is no good for a relationship. This time is something Vansh has to learn. Cause Riddhima has done her best to get the truth from Vansh, and she is open about the fact that she is not gonna stop digging. She is forced to let Kabir come in between them. Can we blame her? She doesn't have anyone to help her. The entire mansion is hiding things from her. It's Riddhima vs. Singhanias. Ofc. she can't trust anyone, so don't expect that Vansh . But Kabir will not tell the entire truth that's also guaranteed. 

All though it was deja vu feeling, at the same time it's not. The dynamic is different. Riansh declares their intentions very clearly for each other. Vansh wants to protect her and their relationship while Riddhima wants to know about her parents and Vansh. They don't hide this fact and I think this will decide how their relationship will turn out after Riddhima gets to the truth. Let's see. 

Indeed want o see how this dejavu phase will end. Hope makers wont give same Ending. Holing a happy one where we can see kabir losing against vansh