Preeti is heartbroken - Aajao Sarey

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

TODAY'S EPISODE .... PREETI πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

-KT reads a poem to Preeti not knowing that its hers. Preeti completes it. KT asks if thats her poem. Preeti says yes. KT is literally shocked but happy, says we were connected even before we became partners . KT asks her for a date, he's doing something special for her and he wants to surprise her. Preeti is happy. 

-Kushala tells Preeti that he's probably going to express his feelings to you. Tells Preeti to wear something nice, go to a salon, get decked up for KT, wear something his standard  (yeh kushala labhi nahi sudregi). 

-Preeti is sorting out outfits, thinking what to wear. Kuch toh hua hai song plays. She picks that red saree we saw. That saree however looked Pink and not red on screen. Anyway she's excited and gets ready. She's looking bomb, hot. She comes to that kulfi wale jagah. KT sees her and is mesmerized seeing her... he's burning the candle, and since hes so engrossed in her, he burns his hands πŸ˜† ... 

-Cute scene where KT holds her hand and says that he wants to tell her how special she is for him. Preeti tells him, so khahiye na aap ki dil ki baat"... Preeti is excited as she thinks hes about to tell her he loves her.... Preeti closes eyes.. KT gives her a gift... its her poems published as a form of a book. Preeti is kinda disappointed as she was expecting him to tell her he loves her. Then KT goes on and on about their relationship... he says they are best friends, best partners, best parents... Preeti goes, "what else".. KT names everything except love.. Preeti thinks, "hes forgotten themost imp rishta which is husband and wife"... KT goes "oh yeah, we are also husband and wife, but we couldn't be the best couple"... Preeti asks why πŸ₯Ί. 

-KT talks about the circumstances they got married in, how he forced this marriage on her. But she stood by his as a friend.. Then says, "I wonder sometimes if we had met before, if he hadnt met Nandini, if Preeti weren't married... they would have probably fallen in love, but now its not possible" πŸ˜‘ ... He goes on to say however he has no regrets as he has his best friend, and he will be able to spend his lifetime with his best friend". Preeti is heartbroken. KT hugs her... Preeti cries, shes heartbroken πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. 

-KT's father is going through a financial crisis. He tells Kushala to not tell KT-Preeti about it. 

Precap (this week ) - Same 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanya108 thumbnail

KT is a dumbo.....its gonna be too late when he realizes that Preeti is his one true love. Preeti should disappear for a day..lol

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

TODAY'S EPISODE .... PREETI πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

-KT reads a poem to Preeti not knowing that its hers. Preeti completes it. KT asks if thats her poem. Preeti says yes. KT is literally shocked but happy, says we were connected even before we became partners . KT asks her for a date, he's doing something special for her and he wants to surprise her. Preeti is happy. 

-Kushala tells Preeti that he's probably going to express his feelings to you. Tells Preeti to wear something nice, go to a salon, get decked up for KT, wear something his standard  (yeh kushala labhi nahi sudregi). 

-Preeti is sorting out outfits, thinking what to wear. Kuch toh hua hai song plays. She picks that red saree we saw. That saree however looked Pink and not red on screen. Anyway she's excited and gets ready. She's looking bomb, hot. She comes to that kulfi wale jagah. KT sees her and is mesmerized seeing her... he's burning the candle, and since hes so engrossed in her, he burns his hands πŸ˜† ... 

-KT gives her a gift... its her poems published as a form of a book. Preeti is kinda disappointed as she was expecting him to tell her he loves her. Then KT goes on and on about their relationship... he says they are best friends, best partners, best parents... Preeti goes, "what else".. KT names everything except love.. Preeti thinks, "hes forgotten themost imp rishta which is husband and wife"... KT goes "oh yeah, we are also husband and wife, but we couldn't be the best couple"... Preeti asks why πŸ₯Ί. 

-KT talks about the circumstances they got married in, how he forced this marriage on her. But she stood by his as a friend.. Then says, "I wonder sometimes if we had met before, if he hadnt met Nandini, if Preeti weren't married... they would have probably fallen in love, but now its not possible" πŸ˜‘ ... He goes on to say however he has no regrets as he has his best friend, and he will be able to spend his lifetime with his best friend". Preeti is heartbroken. KT hugs her... Preeti cries, shes heartbroken πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. 

-KT's father is going through a financial crisis. He tells Kushala to not tell KT-Preeti about it. 

Precap (this week ) - Same 

I just can't handle this utter bullshit from KT again. He is such a P***Y!!! Argghhh. She needs to leave him for a bit. Get her head straight after his nonsense... only then will that jackass realize what he is risking losing. She needs to go super cold with him now. Watch him suffer. F*****G P***Y! Man I'm so angry... 🀬🀬🀬

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shivanya108

KT is a dumbo.....its gonna be too late when he realizes that Preeti is his one true love. Preeti should disappear for a day..lol

KT basically friendzoned her right now... dumbass 

But koi nahi, we will get to see a proper fall in love phase now... It will be too late till KT realizes... and something major might happen to Preeti, KT is panicked, goes bonkers, realizes his feelings... aghh the angst, tadap πŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Such a beautiful episode... 

Not only KeerTi but I just loved kushala and JP scene.. so many emotions πŸ˜­

Rati was looking so beautiful in flashback scene of that pink saree and red saree she is dreamy and of course KT has no chance but burn his fingers πŸ˜†

Poor preethi need to do a lot to make KT understand his feelings for her 

Rati steals the show for me with her heart broken expressions today πŸ‘

After watching today's episode precap looks so emotional and beautiful.. today episode added depth to the precap...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Grrr... I always thought KT was in love with Preethi from day 1πŸ€ͺ and Preeti probably fell much after that... But she has already realized itπŸ€— aww.. She is so smart...

PS: did anyone else feel that the blurred vision of poem flashback was actually Rajashree? 

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So fr a change they did not rush to show their love confession, becse it was so early if they confess their love to each other, its kinda relief.

Rati was looking beautiful in red saree and also when she was selecting a saree from sarees..

KeerTi hugs, kya btau frst hug in pink saree was so fast, they hugged nd KT did nt hold back her fr nt even a minute just left her she was like tighting up her arms around him, but itte mein he left her, i did nt find it good, but well we got a KeerTi hug πŸ€—

And the last part of today's episode where she finally goes at their secret place, actually she was expecting alot nd so early nd this kushala made her sure abt love confession πŸ™„πŸ™„, nd she expected the same but wht she got a poem book written by her nd she was broken nd her heartbreak was flowing continuously from her eyes, tht was so emotional 😭😭 rati's expressions were just so real manπŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Overall episode was good..πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

But tell me in this situation, preeti will go for honeymoon with KT?πŸ€”πŸ€”

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

so next track financial crisis..πŸ€ͺ preeti will forget her love for KT and they will get seriously into shaadi mubarak to save their dear papa..please show some office scenes   atleast now. 

i am missing KT's hyper active assistantπŸ˜†.

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rpholic_pooja

So fr a change they did not rush to show their love confession, becse it was so early if they confess their love to each other, its kinda relief.

Rati was looking beautiful in red saree and also when she was selecting a saree from sarees..

KeerTi hugs, kya btau frst hug in pink saree was so fast, they hugged nd KT did nt hold back her fr nt even a minute just left her she was like tighting up her arms around him, but itte mein he left her, i did nt find it good, but well we got a KeerTi hug πŸ€—

And the last part of today's episode where she finally goes at their secret place, actually she was expecting alot nd so early nd this kushala made her sure abt love confession πŸ™„πŸ™„, nd she expected the same but wht she got a poem book written by her nd she was broken nd her heartbreak was flowing continuously from her eyes, tht was so emotional 😭😭 rati's expressions were just so real manπŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Overall episode was good..πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

But tell me in this situation, preeti will go for honeymoon with KT?πŸ€”πŸ€”

@bold..i feel they will bring up financial crisis track and show office episoded now onwards and KT Realising his feelings.during that period.

no one would have expected the financial crisis track.

Ritz_kt thumbnail

I am happy they going to show theirboffice scean now..... and may be they show how preeti will become business women of the year.......🀟😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š