Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Seems Preeti’s “Tujh main rab dikhta hai” confession won’t be understood by KT 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I loved today's episode. It was Ratilicious and KeerTilicious! ❤️

That poem scene was so beautiful. Finally KT knows Preeti wrote them. And the whole KT friendzoning Preeti scene was so good too. KT in his own world, Preeti expecting something else. 

KT infact described the scene perfectly... everything is in front of him, but he cannot see it.. he's bewakoof! Yes Dude you are! Preeti loves you and you love her too..its about time you realise it!

I'm just so excited now for this whole love track...Im so glad they didn't rush it. Will have to wait and watch how KT will realise his true feelings for her. From now on we'll have to see the heartbroken Preeti, but man Rati is so good with her expressions! During the whole scene my eyes were glued to her face.. beautiful expressions. Someone who has experienced one-sided love or been friendzoned could connect to Preeti today❤️

And we're not getting proper hugs coz KT is just giving friendly hugs atm... passionate hugs will come once love is experienced both the sides equally!

And the precap makes so much sense now, could feel Preeti's pain so much😒 how can anyone not love her?! She's such a pure soul and a sweetheart❤️

Also loved Kushala-Preeti and Kushala-JP scenes. This financial crisis will open the office track for us and how they deal with the crisis. Man I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes now!😃

I am glad we are receiving a proper fall in love phaseZ just hopefully they won’t elongate KT’s realization phase 🙄🙄... bas 2 weeks max bas. 

I want a hot holi romance so they better have confessed by then 😆... if KT is in this zone, we will never get hot scenes 🥺.. hot and passionate scenes toh bhul hi jao as KT isn’t in that zone so won’t initiate it, Preeti toh khair is devastated now 😭

Excited how the story progresses now. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I am glad we are receiving a proper fall in love phaseZ just hopefully they won’t elongate KT’s realization phase 🙄🙄... bas 2 weeks max bas. 

I want a hot holi romance so they better have confessed by then 😆... if KT is in this zone, we will never get hot scenes 🥺.. hot and passionate scenes toh bhul hi jao as KT isn’t in that zone so won’t initiate it, Preeti toh khair is devastated now 😭

Excited how the story progresses now. 

Yeah I think within 2-3 weeks they'll show his realisation. So that we can get proper romantic scenes post that😛

Now I can't wait for Holi..haha

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

KT had been carrying a burden of loving someone and now he us relieved.. he is in a such a free space that he is unable to see or refusing to see what preeti feels for him.. he really loves preeti.. so much so he cant be without her..but he doesnt realise that.. he thinks his feelings is respect or more so friendship.. it's so much KT like who realises things a little late .. 

But let's not forget that preeti faced a abusive relationship in the past.. KT has to undo that pain for her just the way she did for him.  At some point preeti will realise that it's not love for KT and back off or become quiet about her feelings..  and that's when KT realises and brings love back for preeti.. I dont want preeti to hate KT or leave him for him to realise love.. it will be too cliche

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

KT had been carrying a burden of loving someone and now he us relieved.. he is in a such a free space that he is unable to see or refusing to see what preeti feels for him.. he really loves preeti.. so much so he cant be without her..but he doesnt realise that.. he thinks his feelings is respect or more so friendship.. it's so much KT like who realises things a little late .. 

But let's not forget that preeti faced a abusive relationship in the past.. KT has to undo that pain for her just the way she did for him.  At some point preeti will realise that it's not love for KT and back off or become quiet about her feelings..  and that's when KT realises and brings love back for preeti.. I dont want preeti to hate KT or leave him for him to realise love.. it will be too cliche

Yeah true. And I don't think she'll leave KT for this reason. She's such that she'll stay in this relationship just for the sake of friendship. And KT has made her promise n no. of times to not leave him. I think if she ever leaves KT it'll be for something major but not bcos he doesn't love her.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I agree with you 💯 ... hope show will take this direction. 

I can understand KT’s state of mind. What Kushala was telling Preeti about KT’s state of mind was bang on.... though she has a diff agenda but she was bang on about KT’s feelings. KT has given the name of friendship to their relationship, but he himself doesn’t realize ki what he’s calling friendship is actually love, true love. He will take his time. He needs to get a jolt, then only he will realize. 

I do want Preeti to leave at some point. I think KT can tadpo a little for Preeti 😆.. that will give more depth to his chr. 

Preeti deffo is backing out after this try. She will shut herself. Now it’s a task for KT to sweep her off her feet and give her the love and affection that she needs from him. She needs healing as well and KT has to step up to heal her like she did for him. 

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I agree with you 💯 ... hope show will take this direction. 

I can understand KT’s state of mind. What Kushala was telling Preeti about KT’s state of mind was bang on.... though she has a diff agenda but she was bang on about KT’s feelings. KT has given the name of friendship to their relationship, but he himself doesn’t realize ki what he’s calling friendship is actually love, true love. He will take his time. He needs to get a jolt, then only he will realize. 

I do want Preeti to leave at some point. I think KT can tadpo a little for Preeti 😆.. that will give more depth to his chr. 

Preeti deffo is backing out after this try. She will shut herself. Now it’s a task for KT to sweep her off her feet and give her the love and affection that she needs from him. She needs healing as well and KT has to step up to heal her like she did for him. 

I seriously want a track where KT heals Preeti from her past. It's always about KT and Preeti babysitting KT. For once I want him to be the sober and mature one and her support system.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I seriously want a track where KT heals Preeti from her past. It's always about KT and Preeti babysitting KT. For once I want him to be the sober and mature one and her support system.

Yes same here. I also want a mature KT who will sambhalo Preeti.