New to Kundali Bhagya fangirling actually preeran fangirling

nandinisaha13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, I am new to fangirling of preeran! I actually got few clips to see of them and then I watched the episode parts where preeta & karan are together! Shraddha Arya looks very beautiful and also bubbly, dheeraj is handsome too and together they set screen on fire! But the question is what is the backdrop of Kundali Bhagya means from where did it began?? And how is it a spin of kumkum bhagya? I am sorry but very new to watch it isliye puch rhi hu 😋 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nandinisaha13

Hi, I am new to fangirling of preeran! I actually got few clips to see of them and then I watched the episode parts where preeta & karan are together! Shraddha Arya looks very beautiful and also bubbly, dheeraj is handsome too and together they set screen on fire! But the question is what is the backdrop of Kundali Bhagya means from where did it began?? And how is it a spin of kumkum bhagya? I am sorry but very new to watch it isliye puch rhi hu 😋 

yeah it's a spin off of kumkum

You are in for a hell of a ride... ðŸ˜†

Preeran are cute, amazing and frustrating. ðŸ˜† 

It was a good show in the start. Nowadays not so much.

SA and DD looked the best in the start. Their expressions, dialogues, the execution...

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinisaha13

If you are aware of the characters in Kumkum Bhagya than to put it simply, Pragya and Bulbul are Preeta and Shrishti's siblings. As in all four of them are sisters. The elder two grew up with mom in Kumkum Bhagya (as in Pragya and Bulbul), and the younger two lived with their dad hence did not show up in Kumkum Bhagya, but were tailored into Kundali Bhagya as the initial plot was of them (Preeta and Shrishti) having finally met their mom.

nandinisaha13 thumbnail

😂

Edited by nandinisaha13 - 3 years ago
nandinisaha13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

yeah it's a spin off of kumkum

You are in for a hell of a ride... ðŸ˜†

Preeran are cute, amazing and frustrating. ðŸ˜† 

It was a good show in the start. Nowadays not so much.

SA and DD looked the best in the start. Their expressions, dialogues, the execution...

Hy, thanks for making me aware of the hell ride  smiley36

I know Shraddha and Dheeraj from before but never was interested to know more about them and also I got to know their character names few days before! But now I want to know more about them!

And also I have been YHM's fan so I know what kinda story Ekta can throw so no worries at all, actually not only YHM but all her shows has that problem jaha humesha lead actress hi galat hoti hai everytime the same dragging of a story but I am het for preeran actually so I will focus on them only! 

Shraddha looks like a typical girl who enjoys her hapiness to bits and that's what I love about her! For dheeraj I need to know him more to have an image other than handsome hunk but he looks pretty decent! 

nandinisaha13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

If you are aware of the characters in Kumkum Bhagya than to put it simply, Pragya and Bulbul are Preeta and Shrishti's siblings. As in all four of them are sisters. The elder two grew up with mom in Kumkum Bhagya (as in Pragya and Bulbul), and the younger two lived with their dad hence did not show up in Kumkum Bhagya, but were tailored into Kundali Bhagya as the initial plot was of them (Preeta and Shrishti) having finally met their mom.

Oh god, Pragya ki beti ki shaadi hone wali h aur yha uske behen ki hi shaadi nhi ho payi h, khair no use of logic in Ekta's show!!

I will try to watch only preeran part only because other things are typical Ekta's show things! 

Thank you for letting me know the plot! 

I would love to follow preeran here and there!

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

welcome to KB forum and to preeran fandom i am palakh nice to meet you i just want to say you are going to love this show only till the time Preeta officially enters LM as bahu and mostly you are gonna enjoy the angst and the nok jhoks of preeran coz romance toh bhul hi jao aab toh kuch nahi milta only and only preeta getting insulted in the show is what we are getting

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

welcome to KB forum and to preeran fandom i am palakh nice to meet you i just want to say you are going to love this show only till the time Preeta officially enters LM as bahu and mostly you are gonna enjoy the angst and the nok jhoks of preeran coz romance toh bhul hi jao aab toh kuch nahi milta only and only preeta getting insulted in the show is what we are getting

I don't think the writers can bring back my interest ðŸĪŠ

They ruined everything .

I saw many people on social media platforms quitting. 

nandinisaha13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

Hi this is Nandini, thank you for welcoming, I am hell not interested in KB anyhow other than preeran!!

I am kinda know whatever is happening nowadays, dekho Ekta se ummeed to bilkul nhi krni chaiye, it would be the worst mistake, when she starts a show she is very very good but after she drags all her stories like that so no point of asking or expecting! Yha sirf seperation track milega ya fir preeta ho galat hogi humesha so no point! I just loved preeran isliye I started watching only their portions! I am happy to be preeran fan and I would love to more about Shraddha and Dheeraj!