Sunshine_cn thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Been an avid fan for a while. I firmly believe that it's okay for films and television to not mimic real life, after all it's entertainment. Which is why YRKKH with Kaira was a perfect watch, a nice escape. I also claim to be blind to all the faults both Kartik and Naira have. Like I said it's fantasy 😊

But I don't quite like what they've done now. This new character is too loud and today's episode confirmed she's not Naira. 

Don't have any hopes from the makers now. Naming a character Sirat so then Kartik and Sirat become Kairat, a take on Kaira is pointless. Kartik loved Naira, the person, not the face. 

Watching seems to be a futile exercise now, so will stop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn’t watch an episode for the first time in months and after reading the reviews, don’t feel like doing it either. 

Best would be for them to let Kartik/ Mohsin go & focus on sirat’s story if that’s the plan. 

Why ruin a character & an iconic jodi just for a couple of episodes? It’s better to not be a part of a show rather than being treated as a side cast. 

Sunshine_cn thumbnail

Completely agree with you. The show, however it is, works primarily because of Kartik and Naira. Killing off both would have been better and then starting a new storyline. I fail to understand the intent here!!! 

Edited by Sunshine_cn - 3 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine_cn

. Naming a character Sirat so then Kartik and Sirat become Kairat, 

😆 I was thinking the same.

If Sirat does good on TRPs, writers will keep her and after a long wedding season, when they have kids, they’ll deffo name their daughter Kairat. ðŸ¤£

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is kind of cute and but annoying especially the loud scenes with her parlour mom was annoying and ott..those scenes were too melodramatic and artificial..her role is rash and loud maybe because of her life circumstances..she is also too young for Karthik but definitely they are going to pair them up and Kairat will be new pair..and if trps drop Naira will come back from coma or Sirat will be Naira somehow without any logical explanation..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_cn

Been an avid fan for a while. I firmly believe that it's okay for films and television to not mimic real life, after all it's entertainment. Which is why YRKKH with Kaira was a perfect watch, a nice escape. I also claim to be blind to all the faults both Kartik and Naira have. Like I said it's fantasy 😊

But I don't quite like what they've done now. This new character is too loud and today's episode confirmed she's not Naira. 

Don't have any hopes from the makers now. Naming a character Sirat so then Kartik and Sirat become Kairat, a take on Kaira is pointless. Kartik loved Naira, the person, not the face. 

Watching seems to be a futile exercise now, so will stop.

Yes, Naira’s chapter is over for them.. I still believe that they could have killed both Kartik and Naira.. at one point I also wanted to see young Kartik Naira without this burden of marriage saas bahu rona dhona.. similar to the track before Goenkas entry.. but they did something that audience least wanted..

I was a fan of this serial ( specially Kartik Naira episodes till Kirti’s marriage to naksh.. after that, Kartik’s character changed gradually ) but after the first divorce drama, I was like on and off.. totally stopped watching during Vedika track.. I think that was the last nail to the coffin and now it’s over with no kaira anymore.. I have stopped watching it for last two months now.. just read comments here and satisfy myself that I am not alone 😅

Edited by J.s - 3 years ago
J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

😆 I was thinking the same.

If Sirat does good on TRPs, writers will keep her and after a long wedding season, when they have kids, they’ll deffo name their daughter Kairat. ðŸ¤£

Yrkkh is at number 7 this week, if that’s good TRP for them.. let them be happy about it 

Kaira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

She is kind of cute and but annoying especially the loud scenes with her parlour mom was annoying and ott..those scenes were too melodramatic and artificial..her role is rash and loud maybe because of her life circumstances..she is also too young for Karthik but definitely they are going to pair them up and Kairat will be new pair..and if trps drop Naira will come back from coma or Sirat will be Naira somehow without any logical explanation..

Episodes need to be balanced to at least counteract the loudness and ott dialogues of the new characters including sirat. Episode looked like a fish market more than anything else. 

I hope she’s revealed to be Naira but I miss the OG Kaira and their softness.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Episodes need to be balanced to at least counteract the loudness and ott dialogues of the new characters including sirat. Episode looked like a fish market more than anything else. 

I hope she’s revealed to be Naira but I miss the OG Kaira and their softness.

the scene where Sirat was twirling her mother around was annoying and it was a bit over acting..also her mother is too selfish whatever the reason is being so rude to her daughter and treating her worthless is so rude..the way the mother was showering love on her ladoo son to make her daughter feel inferior was just sad..

It’s obvious the boxer step father will soon be the Coach of Sirat 

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
Kaira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

the scene where Sirat was twirling her mother around was annoying and it was a bit over acting..also her mother is too selfish whatever the reason is being so rude to her daughter and treating her worthless is so rude..the way the mother was showering love on her ladoo son to make her daughter feel inferior was just sad..

It’s obvious the boxer step father will soon be the Coach of Sirat 

The problem is, I genuinely don't care about Sirat or her family right now and I hope the cvs realize that. 

I, along with majority of the fans, signed up for Naira and Kartik's love story, their journey. There is an obvious connect with their characters even if we criticize them. If Kaira's journey has actually ended, I don't see what's gonna make me want to watch the episodes going forward. Right now its Kartik and the kids but it won't last after they start showing Kartik and Sirat's story in full form.