Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Haan this can also be possible

Yesterday angre asked Vansh how can he stop Ridhima from finding truth about her parents death .

Today say nothing related 

I strongly feel either whole family lying or vansh saying what it shown to world 

The way sia said stop vansh bhai, if not damage done... I feel she thought he might reveal whole truth 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Great post; will watch UK time and see for myself but going by your breakdown Siya's accident may have been due to crash but then why is everyone in family saying "if Rhiddima comes to find out truth about her parents???? "    They do all know something for sure.. the car and the locket has something to do with it; but only maybe Vansh and Angre know full extent.   

Vansh is hiding something because he is terrified to lose Rhiddima, so it cannot be about him just feeling guilty that he could not save Siya in time.    

Yesterday angre asked Vansh how can he stop Ridhima from finding truth about her parents death .

I strongly feel either whole family lying or vansh saying what it shown to world 

The way sia said stop vansh bhai, if not damage done... I feel she thought he might reveal whole truth 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have not seen the episode  yet but i think Vansh still is not saying full truth. The family indeed had  a relationship  of with her parents death. He may not b directly involved but kuch toh is parivar se is maut ka connection hai.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I have not seen the episode  yet but i think Vansh still is not saying full truth. The family indeed had  a relationship  of with her parents death. He may not b directly involved but kuch toh is parivar se is maut ka connection hai.

Yes 

Must say they are balancing this thrill effect very nicely. Just praying they won't screw up in end 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Everyone didn't said about her parents but then it can all fooling her or vansh only made them believe what he said 

But then only he can say to what extent it is related 

But when he said the car is not related to accident then... Can we trust because the locket and car is inter linked

Dont know if I can trust this; there is link bwt car and locket for sure. Whatever the truth about Rhiddimas  parents now it had to come out. Either family knows full or partial truth about her parents death

Either Anu or Chacchu arw involved 

Either Vansh involved as an accident - dont belive he would deliberately cause deaths even as a teenager 

Or its Rhiddimas parents who set out to do something and they died instead.

Otherwise why would he follow her to orphanage and say she is digging into something thats best remained hidden. If he was not involved in her parents deaths or knows something about it there would be no need to follow her and more importantly how did he end up with other half of locket?      

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yep

We should wait for upcoming episodes

Locket and all the nervousness of vansh and angre is something related

Today they told half truth or only side of story which family knows

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode starts with Ridima trying to get up from the sleep while Vansh puts his hand on her. Ah, after that man can't leave her in his sleep also. Ridhima removes his hand while he turns other side and she tries to move away but Vansh gets up. Vansh says - don't even think about going far away from me, I know every step of yours and sleeps while hugging her. Even in sleep, he shows his obsession with her. They could have shown this sleeping scene a little more da. Remember he once said - Jaha teri ye nazar hai sweetheart mujhe khabar hai, since then to now - doubt to fear of losing her, Amazing graph in the story. 👏👏👏👏

At the morning hours, Ridhima gets up, picks the car keys and but loses keys which makes Aryan to check if anyone present. Ridhima moves from the place before Aryan notices her. Wow. Man this is really great talent of Aryan -  aankhoon ke samne pair ke ninche cheeze Gaya and he didn't see. I can see ants in my room sitting on the dining table. 

Ridhima reaches near the car and goes away with it. Now tell me, how come this old car can start? Without petrol and all? Vansh gets up and he notices Ridhima is not beside him and calls for her. Vansh searches for in the whole house. Ridhima says Bappa - car started, Bappa has pour petrol in the car. Wah! Bappa. Vansh listens to the car noise and understands she took the car. Vansh says to Kabir that the car Ridhima took - breaks are failed. For the first time, I saw Kabir and Vansh speaking normally rather than arguing and fighting. 

Vansh tries to call Ridhima but she doesn't lift and says she cannot pick the call because she wants to know the truth of her parent's death. Vansh hears is worried for her and says you want to know the truth but that car doesn't have breaks. 

Ridhima feels this car can only say the truth so she cannot pick the call and at the same time breaks fails which makes her realize, this car doesn't have breaks and it is failed.  Ridhima tries to control the car but it doesn't. Vansh tries to go after Ridhima but then Dadi says don't go as some water fell down. Sia asks Ishan to help her go near Vansh or else the car will destroy everything. 

Vansh and Angre are in the car and Vansh says, it is his life matter. Vansh tracks Ridhima through the GPS and follows through it. Now, Ridhma phone is not working. What a cat and mouse chase! Pura family ek doosere ke piche! Angre directs Vansh through a short cut while Ridhima shouts everyone from the car move away. 

Ridhima remembers Vansh words of what he said last night and then he hears Vansh voice. He directs her from the car but nothing works out and when he tries to stop the car from the front, Ridhima turns the car and meets with an accident. 

The car is on the heat yet Vansh tries to remove the door and helps while the car catches the fire and blasts. Cinematic explosion - seriously. Angre is a good audience, just watch do nothing. Ridhima hugs Vansh while he shouts on her. Vansh says, her life doesn't belong to her only but it also belongs to him. 

Ridhima asks him if you care so much then why are you hiding so much? Ridhima asks why that car is so important? Ridhima asks is this all related with her parents which shocks him. Ishani and rest reach the place at the same time. Vansh says he never lied to her. Nah, Vansh another lie. This all half-truth will destroy the relationship than a total lie. 

Ishani shouts on Ridhima why she did it and Ridhima says it's better he answers. Ridhima asks why is scared so much of that car? So, she finally asks her parents are died because of the car? Sia says she will tell the truth - she says the accident happened but not her parents but her. Since then she is in on a wheelchair. 

Vansh says he never forgive himself for that accident because he couldn't save Sia. Vansh says he kept car because it says he needs to protect his family and he doesn't want to show his weakness to her. He says her parent's death and this car is not related. Okay, then he is saying the truth. But then why he doesn't want her to search for her parents then and fear of the locket? Besides Vansh, expressing weakness before life partner doesn't make you low or powerless. It strengthens the relationship. Hope one day we see you sharing your dark fears and secrets with her. 

Vansh says he doesn't want Ridhima to feel he is the man who couldn't save his sister and he loves her so much and fear to lose her. Ishani asks why you always try to hurt Vansh? While Sia says welcome to VR Mansion. Hello, she is not guest, a family member, how many times you guys say welcome and treat her like an outsider. Ishani or Aryan does mistake - do you say Welcome to VR Mansion? Ridhima asks sorry but he doesn't listen and starts the car to leave to home. 

Precap: Vansh asks why you want to go in the direction which he doesn't want. Ridhima kisses on a napkin and sends which he tears. Another napkin comes saying - she is leaving as he cannot forgive her. Okay, if you doing this Ridhima, don't do it. Don't take his fear of losing you and play with him. For once - okay, but maybe a time can come where you write something and he feels prank and cannot come behind you. 

P:S - Either the whole family is hiding about Ridhima's parent's death and revealed half-truth of Sia being hurt. Or, for sure these people don't know and the one who knows is Vansh. Because the locket says more than an accident. Vansh once said, family members will only know to extent he says but the actual truth is something he only knows. Might the same thing is being applied here. Intrigued to see the juvenile track. 

First thanks for your beautiful update 

Secondly either cv’s are misleading us or vansh and family are lying if the car is not related to riddima parents death then why vansh was soo worried after coming from orphanage home?

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I liked today's episode.👍🏼

But that car starting part was hilarious🤣how come such a old car started with no problems...

If a good vehicle is kept unused for a long time it will only not work and here this old car is running like a train🤣🤣vr mansion people are keeping old cars putting petrol and maintaining it too.

Now the serious part, I think may be Vansh wasn't because he genuinely was shocked when she connected the car and her parents.

May be he is related to her parents death but not through this car.

If CVs just placed the car to confuse the audience but actual story is something else then good job🥳

Also i feel Kabir never mentioned anything regarding the car to Ridhhima in his chits.he mentioned about the orphanage but after that it was all her( he didn't know the car brakes were not working)

So I think may b this car was just a bait and actually story might be different.

( Not sure though because of Angre and Vansh conversation regarding the car.50-50) 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, was hooked to it. Now Vansh has explicitly said that there is no connection of the car with her parents death but then there is def some connection because of the locket. This is going to cost him.

I'm loving the character and story growth from Vansh concerned about her spying to being concerned about her.❤️ 

As you said hope to see Vansh sharing his fears with her like he did after the Ragini fiasco, he has cried infront of her then why not now.

Nephy thumbnail

I think he has some connection with her parent's death but he denied car's connection so it maybe some other thing or incident which is connected.🤨