Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bahi.

Great episode 👏. Hats off to the team for their hardwork. They have almost shoot this episode for two days 😒. I wished the show gets aired for 5 days instead for 6. Cause they don't have any bank episodes. At least they got down from 7 to 6. 

This is clearly not the whole truth, once again Vansh won't tell the entire truth until Riddhima finds more clues. I really loved the fact Riddhima confronts Vansh about hiding things from her. And Vansh's answer: I don't want you to know about my weakness.👏 This is deep. 

He showed weakness at ragini time 

He cried

Why not now 

Yes they are hardworking so much.., feels bad indeed 

Though he said not hiding everytime she asks he doesn't answer 

Is it not hiding then 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

This car might not connect 

But as said yesterday his parents might cause accident 

Vansh said he couldn't come between this car and another 

So that car belongs to her parents 

They died 

And he feels ifvridhima know truth then she might leave in guilty 

Best way is to watch...😆

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Ishani to na 🤬🤬

I'm waiting for the day ishani learn her lesson 

Fed up seriously with her 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Best way is to watch...😆

Undoubtedly 

Just watch 😃

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After today I am convinced of few things.

1. Riddhi is here for her own reasons which is her parents death as mentioned by warden even she was present there with her parents that night which Vansh missed and did not heard it there is a reason for that.

2. Today entire family has lied to her and her parents were innocent I think these people aren't that nice to hide it from her. Even Vansh is not so forgiving when it comes to his family we have seen it. If her parents would have been at fault Ishani would have been first to spill the beans and kicked Riddhi out of the house.

3. There was a news of Riddhima taking revenge and Angre being her brother. It will give them proper base for it. Revenge is for the past not for what happened at press conference. Personally I want this angle to happen and Rai Singhania family to be culprit here. 

I do not want Rai Singhania family to be given clean chit here and whitewashed. They have time and again had proven how cruel, selfish and ungrateful they can be. So, it won't be out of character for them to have done something drastic in the past as well.

The news that a few days ago came if true and those things indeed happen (I personally want it to) quite a lot of things will make sence and many loopholes will be closed with the revelations about which everyone is complaining. 

If things go the way I think it might then writers have thought things through. For them to properly show things audience needs to be patient and watch on TV and TRP needs to increase. Otherwise these tracks will also end up the way Vihaan and previous tracks did rushed up due to channel pressure due to low TRP.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

After today I am convinced of few things.

1. Riddhi is here for her own reasons which is her parents death as mentioned by warden even she was present there with her parents that night which Vansh missed and did not heard it there is a reason for that.

2. Today entire family has lied to her and her parents were innocent I think these people aren't that nice to hide it from her. Even Vansh is not so forgiving when it comes to his family we have seen it. If her parents would have been at fault Ishani would have been first to spill the beans and kicked Riddhi out of the house.

3. There was a news of Riddhima taking revenge and Angre being her brother. It will give them proper base for it. Revenge is for the past not for what happened at press conference. Personally I want this angle to happen and Rai Singhania family to be culprit here. 

I do not want Rai Singhania family to be given clean chit here and whitewashed. They have time and again had proven how cruel, selfish and ungrateful they can be. So, it won't be out of character for them to have done something drastic in the past as well.

The news that a few days ago came if true and those things indeed happen (I personally want it to) quite a lot of things will make sence and many loopholes will be closed with the revelations about which everyone is complaining. 

If things go the way I think it might then writers have thought things through. For them to properly show things audience needs to be patient and watch on TV and TRP needs to increase. Otherwise these tracks will also end up the way Vihaan and previous tracks did rushed up due to channel pressure due to low TRP.

Her revenge on idea but then would enjoy if gets to know angre is her brother 

Yes, vansh afraid might say they are innocent but can be said he knows ridhima guilty level so he might be safe guarding her 

They have hand in it and to what extent can be said vansh himself 

Fly_high thumbnail

Her revenge on idea but then would enjoy if gets to know angre is her brother 

Yes, vansh afraid might say they are innocent but can be said he knows ridhima guilty level so he might be safe guarding her 

They have hand in it and to what extent can be said vansh himself 

See if Angre indeed turns out to be her brother many things will make sence. Angre had been with Vansh and family for what 6 years? Vansh's most trusted man has excess to things and information's which otherwise would not have been possible. Now imagine for how they they must have been planning things.

There also was news of Riddhima being rich again makes sense all of this wouldn't have been possible monitory funding would have been required.

Also Kabir is not the manipulating here rather it is Riddhima. Again of true many things will make sense.

Fly_high thumbnail

Chalo for once I accept it but then what about the rest of the family? The secret is known by family and Vansh himself had been child back then mastermind hai but itna bada bhi nahi ki childhood se hi shuru ho jaye. 

Also if Riddhi is playing here then even Vansh is no idiot as everyone is feeling right now. There is more here.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its 10 pm and still they have not given the episode...voot😡

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

See if Angre indeed turns out to be her brother many things will make sence. Angre had been with Vansh and family for what 6 years? Vansh's most trusted man has excess to things and information's which otherwise would not have been possible. Now imagine for how they they must have been planning things.

There also was news of Riddhima being rich again makes sense all of this wouldn't have been possible monitory funding would have been required.

Also Kabir is not the manipulating here rather it is Riddhima. Again of true many things will make sense.

Long lasting brother things turn differently 

But then not yes whatever you said goes right