Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

One little correction,  Baha never wanted to start two timing. In fact, though she was studying in Kolkata , she left home multiple times to return to her village Palasbani, so that Moon's marriage is not broken. Her only fault was that she loved Moon above all and more than Archie. Can we blame her for that ?? We are so used to seeing women pitted against each other in tv shows that its almost jarring to women actually standing by each other and supporting rather than competing over some man.

The moment she suspected Archie is falling for her , she avoided him at all cost , but it only added petrol to the fire of Archie's passion. Later after he confessed his love she flatly refused and gave him a piece of his mind , telling him he should have thought about this before his marriage with Moon. If Archie had stepped back , it would've ended there. But he refused to back down and started chasing her actively . Each time she left , he brought her back . At last he told her I'm going to divorce whether or not you want me. I love only you , and you're my only wife. Moon and my marriage is illegal and I can't behave like a husband to her and I never loved her. So he decided to tell Moon the entire truth and file divorce. Baha fell at his feet and begged him not to do this with Moon at any cost. She said she will disappear for good if he leaves Moon and he won't be able to find her ever again. Archie agreed to keep the secret but under a condition that Baha must always be with him and give him all his rights. 

Baha was right in thinking that Moon can't deal with the truth maturely. The moment she found out Archie loves Baha she left the house and tried to kill herself. So what choice did Baha had ?? If she knew Moon would be mature enough to deal with the truth , she would never have agreed to keep the secret . Keeping the secret was costing her and only her from day 1 but she was prepared to pay the price for her sister's happiness , to sacrifice all her rights and happiness and love , which was only hers as she was the first wife.

Blame Moon for not being able to handle the truth . I admit she would be expected to be devastated but suicide ?? That's arm twisting others to bend to your will. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Compare it with how much more Baha had to bear but she never once thought of taking her own life , she knew she's her mother's only hope and reason to live and for her adoptive father Satyakam. Plus she was strong enough to bear all pain and humiliation for a long time before fate turned in her favor. 

Archie should never have put forth the condition of consummation. That was wrong and in a situation where he knew she couldn't refuse though she tried to. How many times she rejected him before finally giving in ?? So many times. She loved him too and it was heart breaking for her to reject him every day , it was an impossible situation for her. No matter whom she chose, she would end up hurting and breaking heart of one or other of the most important two people in her life . It was a trick fate played with the 3 characters, it's none of their fault. 

The moral of the story is , if fate chooses some thing for you, even if it looks like force to you ( gunpoint marriage here ) one should trust the decision of fate and accept it because rejecting it will ultimately result in disaster. Baha accepted the marriage the moment it happened though she never wanted to marry Archie buf Archie resisted against the decision of fate and married Komolika thus bringing havoc in their lives.

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

@bold OMG this is so weird πŸ˜• matlab Imlie will actually force Adi to keep being in two relationships. It's actually disgusting considering Malini & Imlie are sisters, Adi doing bigamy with them is πŸ€’

Not true. Baha didn't force Archie to do any such thing. It's opposite actually. 

That's why I say half information is so much worse than no information. 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh so this way the story will move ..thanks music muse ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too think imlie will reject him multiple times and better he should be ready for this ..as he is one who created all this mess due to his ego ....😭and to prove imlie marriages are done like this rather than gun point ...

And rahi baat imlie ki she would have demanded her rights anytime before adini marriage but she was knowing very well adi was not happy with her and there is no comparison between them so she shut her mouth ...

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Aditya was wrong since day 1 . It was unforgivable to keep his marriage a secret from Moon before he married her. The entire basis of Adoon marriage is based on lie and how could such a marriage yield good fruit, when the foundation is shaky?? 

Okay so Moon is this weak immature character incapable of dealing with truth but he should've informed his own family and her family too that he is already married and Imlie is his wife , instead he kept her in his house as a maid without once thinking how she would feel to be a maid in her own Sasural and witness the marriage of her own husband.

If he had disclosed the truth in time , no way his parents his family would have let him move forward with marriage with Moon. Nor would Moon's parents would let her. He wouldn't have to accept Imlie if he didn't want to but marrying Moon under lie makes his 2nd marriage illegal.

But his ego that he won't let fate control his life and his anger to teach Imlie a lesson by denying her wife's rights and his guilt of cheating Moon took over his good sense. He always always thought of Imlie as wife only. That's why it was impossible for him to ignore her. There wasn't a day passed that he didn't have multiple flashbacks of his marriage with Imlie . His way of behaving even talking with her , holding her everything always screamed husband wife. He hoped it'd go away after marriage with Moon but he can't erase the truth of Imlie being his wife from his heart or soul. The moment he filled his maang,  he is Imlie's. 

For his arrogance and stupidity he'll have to pay dearly now . And Moon will also pay for being so weak as to not being able to accept the truth when it came in front of her. 

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago