Both sisters are bahus of Tripathi

Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know about the endgame but both sisters will end up becoming bahus of Tripathi family.🤣 Ek extra sugary aur dusri khatti meethi

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Both sister Tripathi's bahu good observation

And I guess malini and aditya ki kundali nahi mili ...uske badle sasur aur damaad ke 36 -36 guun mile😆

Originally posted by: water_83

And I guess malini and aditya ki kundali nahi mili ...uske badle sasur aur damaad ke 36 -36 guun mile😆

Yeah , dev loves his second wife and adi will fall in love with his first wife. Dono pagdandiya ki betiya hain.

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hahahaha you are really funny!🤣

Sahi mai damad sasur ki jodi kamal ki, but i really hope that adi doesn’t follow his sasur’s footsteps n abandon imlie after falling for her, as dev left meethi even after loving her, hope adi takes stand for imlie when he falls for her.

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Hahahaha you are really funny!🤣

Sahi mai damad sasur ki jodi kamal ki, but i really hope that adi doesn’t follow his sasur’s footsteps n abandon imlie after falling for her, as dev left meethi even after loving her, hope adi takes stand for imlie when he falls for her.

Archie did not abandon baha at all after he fell for her. He constantly beg her to accept him but mun prem mein baha ko kuch nahi dikhta tha. Frankly speaking she didn't even love him that much. But slowly slowly after constant begging and threatening she decided to fulfil her wishes that too for saving mum's home. That was the most ridiculous thing baha ever did. He said he would divorce mun for her but no she decided to go cheating way and forces Archie to do bigamy. The whole plot was extremely messed up.

Adi leaving Imlie would be like leaving his soul somewhere. I bet even if he had successfully left her at pagdandiya at one point in his life he would have realised who was his true love.

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Archie did not abandon baha at all after he fell for her. He constantly beg her to accept him but mun prem mein baha ko kuch nahi dikhta tha. Frankly speaking she didn't even love him that much. But slowly slowly after constant begging and threatening she decided to fulfil her wishes that too for saving mum's home. That was the most ridiculous thing baha ever did. He said he would divorce mun for her but no she decided to go cheating way and forces Archie to do bigamy. The whole plot was extremely messed up.

Adi leaving Imlie would be like leaving his soul somewhere. I bet even if he had successfully left her at pagdandiya at one point in his life he would have realised who was his true love.

@bold OMG this is so weird 😕 matlab Imlie will actually force Adi to keep being in two relationships. It's actually disgusting considering Malini & Imlie are sisters, Adi doing bigamy with them is 🤢

water_83 thumbnail

What Archie used to beg and threatened baha ...😲seriously can't imagine babusaheb doing all this plus I can't digest the fact they are romancing behind moons back 🤔Isse better toh he remarry imlie after divorcing malini ....

Secondly I just hope he doesn't follow his sasur footsteps ...I don't want to see one more imlie 

water_83 thumbnail

@,happpy as I  said imlie will get best Tyagi award ... ..because she will give best trophy wife to malini ...😭aur khud buckets full tears cry karegi ...itna royegi that we would get tsunami alert 😆

What Archie used to beg and threatened baha ...😲seriously can't imagine babusaheb doing all this plus I can't digest the fact they are romancing behind moons back 🤔Isse better toh he remarry imlie after divorcing malini ....

Secondly I just hope he doesn't follow his sasur footsteps ...I don't want to see one more imlie 

Yes, he was very much in love. His urges made him beg her for her love. There was one beautiful scene when baha came to his room without asking and gave him a kiss and expresses her love. Archie cried with joy. The same room he denied her to enter.

Both would have ended in tripathi family's son's bed. But ek unlucky nikli. Choti behan knows how to play her game well while elder one is dumb. So ishan will marry his bhabhi😁