Me feeling bad for preethi and KT - Aajao Sarey

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

For me emotional episode because we know AT is not KT son...

Episode starts with preethi trying to convince KT to throw nandini out of their life's but KT says I am an emotional fool. I cannot stay away from my son. I will take whatever nandini want to throw at me but cannot get separated from my son 😭 and leaves from there.

Nandini says she cannot save KT from her. Preethi accepts the challenge and says she will protect KT from nandini at any cost.

AT is sad at home says why cannot KT accept nandini. AT asks KT to leave preethi and accept nandini as his wife. KT says why cannot you accept preethi as your mother. AT says he can never accept that because nandini is his mother and he loves her.

Kushala asks KT's father to buy land for AT, she want to present it to AT in tomorrow press conference. Chachi comes and says you people are ignoring neel over AT and please treat them as equal. KT father agrees with chachi and about to say sorry but kushala reminds everyone that neel is not tibrwal blood. Chachi adopted neel from her sister so he can never be equal to KT and AT. Because blood relation is most important than anyone.

Nandini comes and show's a pic of KT and his father doing some pooja. Kushala says it is some family pooja only father and son does. Nandini asks why such pooja never done by KT and AT. Kushala decides the pooja will happen after press conference. She informs KT and preethi think why this sudden pooja drama by nandini.

Preethi is sad and afraid thinking about nandini and her plans. KT comes there, she hugs him surprising him (we are getting so many surprise hugs 😆 I am not complaining 😳). KT tries to console her, preethi ties some daaga and asks him not to remove it as it will save him. KT says your my rakshak kavach, nothing can happen to me.

Nandini remembers how preethi came at last minute and saved KT and thinks this time preethi also cannot save him.

Next day nandini gets ready and praises arjun giving him 10/10. AT gets happy and leaves. Nandini thinks AT is a fool he donot know because of him KT is going to die today that's why she is giving 10 for AT

Precap: same

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So neel is not tibrawal blood not sure what kushala will do to AT when the truth will come out 😵

I am feeling bad for KT who invested completely in AT. Today episode KT shows how emotionally he is weak for AT.

Nandini really played well and tomorrow it will be master stroke even preethi cannot save KT 😭

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PD-

So neel is not tibrawal blood not sure what kushala will do to AT when the truth will come out 😵

I am feeling bad for KT who invested completely in AT. Today episode KT shows how emotionally he is weak for AT.

Nandini really played well and tomorrow it will be master stroke even preethi cannot save KT 😭

Kushala is about to get the biggest shock of her life when she finds out Arjun isn’t KT’s son... but my question is how is she allowing Arjun to stay at Tibrewal’s after this khulasa .... Kushala is only going to accept Preeti once she gives birth to KT’s child ..

KT is emotionally really weak as Preeti pointed out and Nandini is using that to take her revenge. She’s playing her game well. 

Nothing will happen to KT but how will Preeti save him? 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting. I'm sad about Neel too.

And did we get a proper hug this time? Hope KT hugged her back😛

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Interesting. I'm sad about Neel too.

And did we get a proper hug this time? Hope KT hugged her back😛

It wasn't a proper proper hug... but it was pretty nice one. Preeti clinging on to KT cuz she's so scared something will happen to him 😭

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kushala lecturing about blood relations wow ? Kushala khud kaunsi Tibrewal family ki blood hai. 😏

She better stop this partiality between KT and Neel and treat both of them equally.

Even Arjun is adopted so surely this news is gonna hit her and she may land in HT (Hospital). 🤭

I totally skipped today's episode but it seems had to watch the 'Dhaaga' scene of KeerTi. ❤️

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

For me emotional episode because we know AT is not KT son...

Episode starts with preethi trying to convince KT to throw nandini out of their life's but KT says I am an emotional fool. I cannot stay away from my son. I will take whatever nandini want to throw at me but cannot get separated from my son 😭 and leaves from there.

Nandini says she cannot save KT from her. Preethi accepts the challenge and says she will protect KT from nandini at any cost.

AT is sad at home says why cannot KT accept nandini. AT asks KT to leave preethi and accept nandini as his wife. KT says why cannot you accept preethi as your mother. AT says he can never accept that because nandini is his mother and he loves her.

Kushala asks KT's father to buy land for AT, she want to present it to AT in tomorrow press conference. Chachi comes and says you people are ignoring neel over AT and please treat them as equal. KT father agrees with chachi and about to say sorry but kushala reminds everyone that neel is not tibrwal blood. Chachi adopted neel from her sister so he can never be equal to KT and AT. Because blood relation is most important than anyone.

Nandini comes and show's a pic of KT and his father doing some pooja. Kushala says it is some family pooja only father and son does. Nandini asks why such pooja never done by KT and AT. Kushala decides the pooja will happen after press conference. She informs KT and preethi think why this sudden pooja drama by nandini.

Preethi is sad and afraid thinking about nandini and her plans. KT comes there, she hugs him surprising him (we are getting so many surprise hugs 😆 I am not complaining 😳). KT tries to console her, preethi ties some daaga and asks him not to remove it as it will save him. KT says your my rakshak kavach, nothing can happen to me.

Nandini remembers how preethi came at last minute and saved KT and thinks this time preethi also cannot save him.

Next day nandini gets ready and praises arjun giving him 10/10. AT gets happy and leaves. Nandini thinks AT is a fool he donot know because of him KT is going to die today that's why she is giving 10 for AT

Precap: same

When will we get to watch a proper hug like a proper hug, KT did nt hug her back, hope we get it soon within this week when preeti will go to save him from fire.

Will nandini be aware abt KT is saved by preeti or she will run away frm tht place just to assume tht KT is dead?!

Neel is also adopted 🤭😆 ohh my my, nd i think kushala won't mind to adopt arjun as her "moh maya" got attached with arjun 😊👍😁

Hope preeti saves KT.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

it seems many missed KTs look at preethi as her hug overtook all the attention😆.those eyes said something else and the dimple☺️.

i go crazy over people who have dimplesletvit be a baby ,kids,grown up man or woman☺️.

YoungHeart thumbnail

SM might be ending.... we will have to be prepared 😒

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

SM might be ending.... we will have to be prepared 😒

Why do you say that?