Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys pls dont be depressed. Tomorrow is Maha episode wont we watch it ? I know SP didnt gave promo but it doesn't mean we will keep our excitement lower right. Just a random tweet cannot shake our excitement i know that. We will watch tomorrow's episode with full of enthusiasm. And i really hope from monday we will get to see a different and fresh SM were KeerTi are working in office and at the same time romancing too. β™₯️

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

bold - exactly .....taare zameen par can end and the show can take that place ......and there are no more shows ....that pandya one took 11 slot ......sooo kuch nahii hoga hamare show ko......nothing will happen. Kal trp bhi badh jayegi.....everything will go right....nothing will happen to the show. And SM will reach 2+ and hopefully kal hi. 

Love your positivity dearβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks for saying all this. I had got really upset. But yes we shouldn't lose hope and get panicky for no reason. God bless the show and Rati too❀️

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Guys pls dont be depressed. Tomorrow is Maha episode wont we watch it ? I know SP didnt gave promo but it doesn't mean we will keep our excitement lower right. Just a random tweet cannot shake our excitement i know that. We will watch tomorrow's episode with full of enthusiasm. And i really hope from monday we will get to see a different and fresh SM were KeerTi are working in office and at the same time romancing too. β™₯️

Yes. Inspite of no promos we're at 1.7. Our show will definitely do well. There's so much to explore in the show. KeerTi in office. I'm excited for that❀️

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Love your positivity dearβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks for saying all this. I had got really upset. But yes we shouldn't lose hope and get panicky for no reason. God bless the show and Rati too❀️

be positive and lets hope and pray ki kal trp badhkar aaye πŸ€—❀️

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rati should do web/OTT shows πŸ˜›

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just messaged Rati ma'am on Instagram saying if the show will go off air or not. (100% sure she won't reply back but it was worth a try). Also, how in the world did this topic come up saying sm will end? I mean, trp has been like this for like months now and suddenly sp decides to shut it down!

Ritz_kt thumbnail

Shaadi mubarak going off air....?????? If this is true..... certainly its a bad news ......... I think thats why they are showing tarun character is turning positive....😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😭........  I AM REALLY FEELING BAD FOR MANAV SIR AND RATI MA'AM.....

HOPE THEY COME BACK IN WEBSERIES or something.....

kaas ye show Sony Tv par araha hota........πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” ya koi doosre channel par aaraha hota.. .....

SP.....not promoting its own show....... how bad it is.......πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ let's hope ...

We get good trp today.......πŸ˜‡