Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Reporting_girll/status/1345700668267327489

Bonus: This adorbs scene where Gunnu is all so thankful that he fed her a samosa and gets lost seeing him + a sweet moment between Puttu and his Vikku Jiju 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJYWRV0BmIG/

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

1/22/21

De jhatka! Vikram was taken off-guard with her touching his hand 😛

Kinda sweet he told her that DP might MU, but mangalsutra toh churaana hi tha na or her maal would get caught 🤣

She was a such a mood! Even when Jagat was trying to frame her, she kept her cool, told him off and declared an open rivalry between the Ruhil sisters and Jagat Seth. Loved it!😎😈

^^i liked megha's dialogue on her threatening jagat as to who becomes surpanakha...the death stare she gave was nicely portrayed..

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

This is my tweet 🤣 now I m famous ...

Yayyy!! Congrats girl..officially verified on IF 🤗👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Wow nice Vm showing the jealously of Garima inside Gunnu which unfortunately, she is unable to show outside 😆

My poor Gunnu..it hurts her heart to know her Vikku is dating someone else ❤️

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

My poor Gunnu..it hurts her heart to know her Vikku is dating someone else ❤️

Tbh I found priyanka character really flirty and characterless . Remember how she was saying koi dokha hi dede😆like seriously ?? And after 10 days har naya ladka pakadti hai ...

Vikram couldn't understand her still ? 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Tbh I found priyanka character really flirty and characterless . Remember how she was saying koi dokha hi dede😆like seriously ?? And after 10 days har naya ladka pakadti hai ...

Priyanka is completely fida on his physical looks, she basically wants him as an arm candy, she does not care about his heart. Characterless is a strong word, though she is indeed a lil superficial in that sense. 

Vikram couldn't understand her still ? She looks good, she behaves sweetly with him and has her own opinions. She was upfront about liking him, so Vikram accepted her as she is. Dont think he has love involved either, but he seems to be drawn to her modern approach. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Tbh I found priyanka character really flirty and characterless . Remember how she was saying koi dokha hi dedesmiley36like seriously ?? And after 10 days har naya ladka pakadti hai ...

Priyanka is completely fida on his physical looks, she basically wants him as an arm candy, she does not care about his heart. Characterless is a strong word, though she is indeed a lil superficial in that sense. 

Vikram couldn't understand her still ? She looks good, she behaves sweetly with him and has her own opinions. She was upfront about liking him, so Vikram accepted her as she is. Dont think he has love involved either, but he seems to be drawn to her modern approach

100% correct, very well explained nautankitadka bro 👏