Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I like this part. It's the way both perceive based on what they witnessed. It is normal, whether calling it a flaw or not, and even we would react similiarly in Vikram's place probably because he doesn't know the real Garima or why she reacted according to the situation. Quite smartly executed in their case & like Aleyamma said, it is an interesting point in their story development indeed.

It is not a flaw, it is just a realistic thing for any of us not to connect the dots if we are not so attuned to the person. Vikram is NOT attracted to Garima, he does not notice her well enough to find similarities between her and Gunnu. Also Garima is very careful around him as Gunnu and does not bring up Garima or is able to successfully play safe when it comes to things Garima knows and is jealous of, such as his relationship with Pri, so it will take him some time and we are willing to see that slow burn journey😳

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

It is not a flaw, it is just a realistic thing for any of us not to connect the dots if we are not so attuned to the person. Vikram is NOT attracted to Garima, he does not notice her well enough to find similarities between her and Gunnu. Also Garima is very careful around him as Gunnu and does not bring up Garima or is able to successfully play safe when it comes to things Garima knows and is jealous of, such as his relationship with Pri, so it will take him some time and we are willing to see that slow burn journey😳

Yeah, I wouldn't call it a flaw exactly. It's what he heard hence his reaction. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

True, but still when it comes to deeper things about Vikram's conspiracies, I don't think he will give in to Gunnu's suspicions too about Jagat! Because, Vikram is literally blinded about his brother, which is why he goes against the Ruhails without thinking twice. So, I think there will be a rift between Gunnu-Vikram, when Gunnu speaks to him about the reality of Jagat. And the possibility is more that Gunnu will be the one to reveal the truth about than Garima because, Vikram doesn't listen to Garima so it is possible that Garima approaches to him as Gunnu to make him understand.

There will most definitely be a heartbreaking judaai sequence between Gunnu and Vikram when Gunnu tries to show him the truth. That is exactly what meant to say, he will dismiss if Garima tries to talk to him about Jagat and the conspiracies, since they are not on amicable terms + he can see the familial animosity, while with Gunnu, he cannot live without his buddy so maybe he will atleast become more attentive to his surroundings and there is a possibility that it will help him to then uncover the truth. Maybe another precursor then would be that he might also discover that Gunnu is actually Garima and trying to run shop and if they get Jagat in the picture, Jagat says something that goes against what Vikram knows about the girls in disguise and it kinda opens his eyes. 

Yeah, he is rude to her, but that will continue I guess until he realizes that Garima is indeed Gunnu whom he considers as a great friend. I think before the realization of Gunnu's real identity, Vikram will fall for Gunnu and so he will want to keep himself Priyanka's BF tag to save his IMAGE. smiley36

Yepp, he is rude because he thinks of her as a one-dimensional human being who lives in some alternate dimension. When he falls for Gunnu, I think he will automatically start noticing some patterns between the two versions coz she will not be able to remain unbiased when he brings Pri up in conversations and might most likely slip-up a few times due to her bubbling jealousy πŸ˜› 

Yup...let's just wait and watch smiley2

Cheers to Vikku & Gunnu 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

There will most definitely be a heartbreaking judaai sequence between Gunnu and Vikram when Gunnu tries to show him the truth. That is exactly what meant to say, he will dismiss if Garima tries to talk to him about Jagat and the conspiracies, since they are not on amicable terms + he can see the familial animosity, while with Gunnu, he cannot live without his buddy so maybe he will atleast become more attentive to his surroundings and there is a possibility that it will help him to then uncover the truth. 

Maybe another precursor then would be that he might also discover that Gunnu is actually Garima and trying to run shop and if they get Jagat in the picture, Jagat says something that goes against what Vikram knows about the girls in disguise and it kinda opens his eyes. 

@purple You have rightly said, but I guess before Vikram's eyes' opens to Gunnu aka Garima being in disguise, he will fall for Gunnu because there has been several instances as I already said which shows Vikram may fall for Gunnu without realising it is Garima in disguise πŸ˜‰

Yepp, he is rude because he thinks of her as a one-dimensional human being who lives in some alternate dimension. When he falls for Gunnu, I think he will automatically start noticing some patterns between the two versions coz she will not be able to remain unbiased when he brings Pri up in conversations and might most likely slip-up a few times due to her bubbling jealousy smiley17 

Exactly, very well said buddy πŸ‘

Cheers to Vikku & Gunnu smiley42smiley41

Yeah 3 cheers to VinnuπŸ₯³

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

What scenes are you anticipating when Jagat gets Gunnu arrested when Sattu runs away? Will Vikram  get Gunnu out of the handcuffs and off Jagat's hands? Or will the fam protect Gunnu? Whaddya think? 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

What scenes are you anticipating when Jagat gets Gunnu arrested when Sattu runs away? Will Vikram  get Gunnu out of the handcuffs and off Jagat's hands? Or will the fam protect Gunnu? Whaddya think? 

i would love for vikram to pitch in & give some logic for the irrelevancy behind the attack just like he said w/ him trying to help but dp viewing his assistance in a different context lol...would definitely be worth the watch the further development in their equation...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Maybe another precursor then would be that he might also discover that Gunnu is actually Garima and trying to run shop and if they get Jagat in the picture, Jagat says something that goes against what Vikram knows about the girls in disguise and it kinda opens his eyes. 

@purple You have rightly said, but I guess before Vikram's eyes' opens to Gunnu aka Garima being in disguise, he will fall for Gunnu because there has been several instances as I already said which shows Vikram may fall for Gunnu without realising it is Garima in disguise smiley2

His love story with Gunnu has been long flourishing. I meant at the same time when he is in conflict with Gunnu about Jagat (long time to go for that to happen), he simulataneously finds out Garima is Gunnu, so he is actually dealing with both truths at the same time and when Vikram and Garima reconcile, they meet as themselves without any further barriers or facade πŸ’• and can then start off from a fresh page to fight all the odds together as one πŸ€—πŸ˜

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

His love story with Gunnu has been long flourishing. I meant at the same time when he is in conflict with Gunnu about Jagat (long time to go for that to happen), he simulataneously finds out Garima is Gunnu, so he is actually dealing with both truths at the same time and when Vikram and Garima reconcile, they meet as themselves without any further barriers or facade πŸ’• and can then start off from a fresh page to fight all the odds together as one πŸ€—πŸ˜

I agree with the last point of yours but I think Jagat's truth will come out first to Vikram through Gunnu (with Vinnu conflict in the beginning) and that is where he will get more drawn towards Gunnu "BROMANCE", then he will realize that Gunnu is Garima later and then there will be a conflict between Garima "HATE". Then later, Vikram will start missing Gunnu and realize how he loved Garima in Gunnu without realizing it Garima in disguise, so he starts to fall for Garima in real "LOVE"

So I guess, that is how Vikrima story will progress..You get what I'm saying?

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i would love for vikram to pitch in & give some logic for the irrelevancy behind the attack just like he said w/ him trying to help but dp viewing his assistance in a different context lol...would definitely be worth the watch the further development in their equation...

Sounds so awesome! Vikram will be trying to save his Gunnu from DP & Jagat and Garima will daydream again πŸ˜‰πŸ€­ DP and Vikram ke tashanbaazi ka Chapter 2 aarambh hoga..agreed πŸ‘» 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I agree with the last point of yours but I think Jagat's truth will come out first to Vikram through Gunnu (with Vikkunu conflict in the beginning) and that is where he will get more drawn towards Gunnu "BROMANCE", then he will realize that Gunnu is Garima later and then there will be a conflict between Garima "HATE". Then later, Vikram will start missing Gunnu and realize how he loved Garima in Gunnu without realizing it Garima in disguise, so he starts to fall for Garima in real "LOVE"

So I guess, that is how Vikrima story will progress..You get what I'm saying?

Sounds perfectly rational and how the showmakers might also portray it to me πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was just hoping out loud that if the conflict all came together, they would have to think about their inner confusion, figure out the unresolved feelings only once πŸ˜†β€οΈ But koi jaldi nai hai 🀭