Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Sounds so awesome! Vikram will be trying to save his Gunnu from DP & Jagat and Garima will daydream again 😉🤭 DP and Vikram ke tashanbaazi ka Chapter 2 aarambh hoga..agreed 👻 

tbh, more than daydream, it would interesting to see garima comment or respect the fact that vikram is willing to prove what is relevant & what is not...oh god, 🤦‍♀️ lol dp kaisa react karega lets see...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I agree with the last point of yours but I think Jagat's truth will come out first to Vikram through Gunnu (with Vikkunu conflict in the beginning) and that is where he will get more drawn towards Gunnu "BROMANCE", then he will realize that Gunnu is Garima later and then there will be a conflict between Garima "HATE". Then later, Vikram will start missing Gunnu and realize how he loved Garima in Gunnu without realizing it Garima in disguise, so he starts to fall for Garima in real "LOVE"

So I guess, that is how Vikrima story will progress..You get what I'm saying?

interesting point...so his grasp of the situation will definitely be worth the watch to see...lets see...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

tbh, more than daydream, it would interesting to see garima comment or respect the fact that vikram is willing to prove what is relevant & what is not...oh god, 🤦‍♀️ lol dp kaisa react karega lets see...

Gunnu will appreciate it a lot and want to give Vikku a tight hug for trusting her so much even in such a serious situation where maybe even DP might doubt her for a second. Dont know if it is wishful thinking but if they do take Gunnu and lock him up for sometime (maybe an hour or so till Pramod gets Susheela/Sattu back to prove innocence), Vikram accompanies her and sits on the other side of the bars with his hands in her hands and ensures he does leave her alone with the other prisoners  or he pretends to misbehave with the police so he gets locked up with Gunnu as well, and then Jagat comes to bail him out and he tells Gunnu about Jagat being his brother. Too many possibilities, but Vikram will find a different place in Garima's heart for sure! 💕

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Gunnu will appreciate it a lot and want to give Vikku a tight hug for trusting her so much even in such a serious situation where maybe even DP might doubt her for a second. Dont know if it is wishful thinking but if they do take Gunnu and lock him up for sometime (maybe an hour or so till Pramod gets Susheela/Sattu back to prove innocence), Vikram accompanies her and sits on the other side of the bars with his hands in her hands and ensures he does leave her alone with the other prisoners  or he pretends to misbehave with the police so he gets locked up with Gunnu as well, and then Jagat comes to bail him out and he tells Gunnu about Jagat being his brother. Too many possibilities, but Vikram will find a different place in Garima's heart for sure! 💕

lol lets just see k aage k kahani kya hoti h but defintely teh jail scene is good suggestion def..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

1/22/21

^^i liked megha's dialogue on her threatening jagat as to who becomes surpanakha...the death stare she gave was nicely portrayed..

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow nice Vm showing the jealously of Garima inside Gunnu which unfortunately, she is unable to show outside 😆

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

I M VIKRIMA FAN....❤️

Then why don't you join us with the discussions? 😊

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol her expressions are so good 

Yup, her EXPRESSIONS here are damn good! 👍🏼