Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@bold Exactly...ditto feelings here! 

Vikram-Gunnu bromance ki mazza kuch aur hi hai 😆

Us bromance mein already pyaar ki hawaein chal rahi hai aur humara bechara Vicky bekhabar hai 😆❤️

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

He'll get way too angry with her and wont believe her suspicions on Jagat too right now 🤔🤭

Also he needs to get out of Priyanka's BF tag asap! 

Let him have his bromance chemistry with Gunnu and love-hate with Garima first properly, maybe he will start seeing patterns and find out on his own maybe around Valentines or something! 👻💕

@violet Yeah I too feel the same but I get the suspicions regarding Jagat part will be brought forward by Gunnu to Vikram. 

Vikram will initially disbelieve Gunnu, but then later when he gets to know Jagat's reality, Vikram will feel guilty and apologize and get closer to Gunnu and there he will fall for Gunnu more...smiley2😆

@blue I think Vikram will keep the Priyanka's BF because when he falls for Gunnu, then he will start feeling awkward thinking he is GAY, so to prove himself he is not GAY...Vikram will keep Priyanka's BF tag

@green Vikrima is a intricate/complicated relationship and it is their intricacy, complexity which makes us interested to watch their ROMANCE

So it will go a long way for Vikrima from BROMANCE to HATE and then LOVE 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

We'll surely get those scenes but more like Vikram saving his Gunnu from DP. Garima's adorable crush + Gunnu's smartliners need some more air before the judaai track where he gets sad for her not confiding in him. Chota Haddi already liked Susheela, is DP's doctor so no conflict there too, and they had not exactly become friends that is why he understood and accepted it so easily 🤭

Here there is a complication with Vikram not exactly being in DP's best books + not being so fond of Garima + being Jagat's bro + blinded about Jagat Seth having a good heart. 

All those have to be encountered by this duo. It is going to be a PariWar at the end of the day and fireworks will fly 💥 coz these two will make DP and JS samdhi 😆

Superb Analysis of Vikrima bro 👏👍🏼

Well explained each and everything (intricacy/complication) which would come in Vikrima's love story.

And the duo trying to solve it to win each other is what which is going to make Vikrima's story UNIQUE!

Really loved the way you have explained each and everything about them

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Yesss! On one hand we have Pramod and Susheela signifying opposites attract and 

Vikram and Garima showing beauty lies in the soul 💕

Would love to see Vikram's fam too. Since he is so attached to his mom and uses her name and does not seem to agree with his dad, maybe Gunnu/Garima can help them reconcile and improve those dynamics too 🙋‍♀️🤗

@bold Very true, infact this BEAUTY LIES IN THE SOUL theory of Vikrima's love story is what made me prefer them more.

Sumod are off-course cute too, but the opposites attract theory has become quite common in most ITV Couples nowadays.

For Vikrima, especially Vikram, it is inner beauty of Garima which is attracting him towards Gunnu and it will be definitely worth-watching, 

How Vikram is going to deal with, when he falls for Gunnu 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

@violet Yeah I too feel the same but I get the suspicions regarding Jagat part will be brought forward by Gunnu to Vikram. Vikram will initially disbelieve Gunnu, but then later when he gets to know Jagat's reality, Vikram will feel guilty and apologize and get closer to Gunnu and there he will fall for Gunnu more...smiley2😆

Yes, what I meant to say is that since he has kinda sensed the rivalry between the Ruhil fam and Jagat and with the reactions he had in the wedding, it is evident he wont even give Garima a listening ear if she says anything about Jagat. With Gunnu, it is different coz he does not know Gunnu is also in actuality a Ruhil, so he might even consider that there is some foul play at the back of his mind and investigate. Remember the scene in one of the earlier episodes when Gunnu and Sattu told him that Jagat's goons were giving them a hard time and he was about to rush to Jagat to talk to him but Gunnu stopped him and asked him to help them come up with an alternative solution?  He will give Gunnu a benefit of doubt at the least, even if he does not believe in the first instance but with Garima, he would not care less to just dismiss the notion and ask her to mind her own business. 

@blue I think Vikram will keep the Priyanka's BF because when he falls for Gunnu, then he will start feeling awkward thinking he is GAY, so to prove himself he is not GAY...Vikram will keep Priyanka's BF tag

It is actually damn cute to see Garima's jealousy when Vikram and Priyanka are together, but she needs to now start making her own place, even if as Gunnu and make him consider Garima as a friend at the least. He seems to be very rude to her at times coz of her dad and his perception about her. 

@green Vikrima is a intricate/complicated relationship and it is their intricacy, complexity which makes us interested to watch their ROMANCE, So it will go a long way for Vikrima from BROMANCE to HATE and then LOVE 

Bina takraar ke pyaar mein masala kaise aayega? Looking forward to their transitions ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Superb Analysis of Vikrima bro 👏👍🏼

Well explained each and everything (intricacy/complication) which would come in Vikrima's love story.

And the duo trying to solve it to win each other is what which is going to make Vikrima's story UNIQUE

Really loved the way you have explained each and everything about them

Thanks dearie! I am glad you appreciate it so much. I can literally envision a Duniya mein kitni hai nafratein, phir bhi dilon mein hai chahatein scene with this pair smiley31

dhun.laagi thumbnail

@bold Very true, infact this BEAUTY LIES IN THE SOUL theory of Vikrima's love story is what made me prefer them more. Sumod are off-course cute too, but the opposites attract theory has become quite common in most ITV Couples nowadays. For Vikrima, especially Vikram, it is inner beauty of Garima which is attracting him towards Gunnu and it will be definitely worth-watching,  How Vikram is going to deal with, when he falls for Gunnu 🤣

I think it actually goes both ways - 

Garima saw => Vikram is Priyanka ka maal: for his body and physical fitness and developed a college crush on him, which is evident to Susheela, Puttu and even for that matter, Vikram. As Gunnu, when she saw him as a person who is willing to do anything for his friends, and gives two unknown guys a standing to survive in Haathi Bazaar. He gives her a sense of comfort and a safe space to be herself without having to care about what others think about her (she's been a people pleaser all her life!)

Vikram saw => Garima as Papa ki dulaari: for her undying support and love for her dad + someone tadaofying him like they live in the 90s. As Gunnu, Vikram is able to see her for her progressive attitude and thoughts, her sensibility while not stepping out of the line. She gives him a medium to express himself yet see how he is a good person for fighting his inner demons rather than his physical attributes (he's prided himself for his muscles and how he can attract girls with that!)  

They give each other what they are lacking and it will be interesting to see how they deal with their attraction 😎 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I think it actually goes both ways - 

Garima saw => Vikram is Priyanka ka maal: for his body and physical fitness and developed a college crush on him, which is evident to Susheela, Puttu and even for that matter, Vikram. As Gunnu, when she saw him as a person who is willing to do anything for his friends, and gives two unknown guys a standing to survive in Haathi Bazaar. He gives her a sense of comfort and a safe space to be herself without having to care about what others think about her (she's been a people pleaser all her life!)

Vikram saw => Garima as Papa ki dulaari: for her undying support and love for her dad + someone tadaofying him like they live in the 90s. As Gunnu, Vikram is able to see her for her progressive attitude and thoughts, her sensibility while not stepping out of the line. She gives him a medium to express himself yet see how he is a good person for fighting his inner demons rather than his physical attributes (he's prided himself for his muscles and how he can attract girls with that!)  

They give each other what they are lacking and it will be interesting to see how they deal with their attraction 😎 

I like this part. It's the way both perceive based on what they witnessed. It is normal, whether calling it a flaw or not, and even we would react similiarly in Vikram's place probably because he doesn't know the real Garima or why she reacted according to the situation. Quite smartly executed in their case & like Aleyamma said, it is an interesting point in their story development indeed.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Yes, what I meant to say is that since he has kinda sensed the rivalry between the Ruhil fam and Jagat and with the reactions he had in the wedding, it is evident he wont even give Garima a listening ear if she says anything about Jagat. With Gunnu, it is different coz he does not know Gunnu is also in actuality a Ruhil, so he might even consider that there is some foul play at the back of his mind and investigate. Remember the scene in one of the earlier episodes when Gunnu and Sattu told him that Jagat's goons were giving them a hard time and he was about to rush to Jagat to talk to him but Gunnu stopped him and asked him to help them come up with an alternative solution?  He will give Gunnu a benefit of doubt at the least, even if he does not believe in the first instance but with Garima, he would not care less to just dismiss the notion and ask her to mind her own business. 

True, but still when it comes to deeper things about Vikram's conspiracies, I don't think he will give in to Gunnu's suspicions too about Jagat! Because, Vikram is literally blinded about his brother, which is why he goes against the Ruhails without thinking twice. So, I think there will be a rift between Gunnu-Vikram, when Gunnu speaks to him about the reality of Jagat.

And the possibility is more that Gunnu will be the one to reveal the truth about than Garima because, Vikram doesn't listen to Garima so it is possible that Garima approaches to him as Gunnu to make him understand.

It is actually damn cute to see Garima's jealousy when Vikram and Priyanka are together, but she needs to now start making her own place, even if as Gunnu and make him consider Garima as a friend at the least. He seems to be very rude to her at times coz of her dad and his perception about her. 

Yeah, he is rude to her, but that will continue I guess until he realizes that Garima is indeed Gunnu whom he considers as a great friend. I think before the realization of Gunnu's real identity, Vikram will fall for Gunnu and so he will want to keep himself Priyanka's BF tag to save his IMAGE. 😆

Bina takraar ke pyaar mein masala kaise aayega? Looking forward to their transitions 

Yup...let's just wait and watch 😉

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The part I find interesting is that both are hiding their truths from one another. Very nice...how it is revealed will be interesting

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago