Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

rahul Roy,urvashi,shweta,gautam, prince-only 5 times😭

Hey 5 times is a pretty good score opsora ji, considering that for some people here, their fav has not won even once 😭😆

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

But dipika and kv were my favourite😳. I loved their dignified personalities👍🏼. Focus on bhai behan or focus on crazy and arrogant sreeshanth vs crazy and arrogant surbhi group🤢. I remember the pathetic partiality and salman continued that for nine weeks😡. He without any reason targeted dipika and kv which was the worst part of the season👎🏼. Yes season 11 has lots of things to discuss😆 but the main point is hina is working in films also whereas shilpa is just sitting in home🤣

Oh I remember how Salman used to make fun of KV for no specific reason 😭. I enjoy watching Salman as a host but sometimes he goes completely overboard with some contestants!I don't remember him targeting Dipika though, may be I can't recall or something. And yeah I agree, KV and Dipika had dignified personalities 👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Oh I remember how Salman used to make fun of KV for no specific reason 😭. I enjoy watching Salman as a host but sometimes he goes completely overboard with some contestants!I don't remember him targeting Dipika though, may be I can't recall or something. And yeah I agree, KV and Dipika had dignified personalities 👍🏼

Yes he used to bash dipika too but yes we can say he used to bash kv more and even make fun of him😡. Yes you are right when salman scolds contestants without partiality (example season 13) I like him👍🏼 but he is biased in most of the seasons and in season 12 he was pathetic for the first nine weeks😡. But this season also I saw some lows in partiality. Encouraging rakhi's mistakes and acts and portraying her as victim for their own trp (it's clearly makers and salman's fault) and then that little finger issue🤢

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

just

Yes he used to bash dipika too but yes we can say he used to bash kv more and even make fun of him😡. Yes you are right when salman scolds contestants without partiality (example season 13) I like him👍🏼 but he is biased in most of the seasons and in season 12 he was pathetic for the first nine weeks😡. But this season I saw some lows in partiality. Encouraging rakhi's mistakes and acts and portraying her as victim for their own trp (it's clearly makers and salman's fault) and then that little finger issue🤢

I saw KVB in Dil Se Dua with Sriti and Harshad.  The latter became popular and KVB blackmailed the producers in such way that the other two leads left the show.. he was fabulous as a villian and I thought he had everything as a contestant

In S12, the man was so image conscious that he looked like a saint in the entire season..I thought he will add some anti hero flavour but KVB is too good to be true. 

The entire season was pathetic, only Deepak did well there.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ashutosh, Shweta, Urvashi, Gauhar, Gautam, Shilpa and Rubina 

I don’t remember who I liked in season 1. 

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes he used to bash dipika too but yes we can say he used to bash kv more and even make fun of him😡. Yes you are right when salman scolds contestants without partiality (example season 13) I like him👍🏼 but he is biased in most of the seasons and in season 12 he was pathetic for the first nine weeks😡. But this season also I saw some lows in partiality. Encouraging rakhi's mistakes and acts and portraying her as victim for their own trp (it's clearly makers and salman's fault) and then that little finger issue🤢

Waiiit... What? Did I just read it correctly impartial hosting in BB13? 😲😲😲

mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. Gauhar

2. Urvashi

3. Shweta Tiwari

4. Dipika

5. Rubina

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Waiiit... What? Did I just read it correctly impartial hosting in BB13? 😲😲😲

For me I think salman was impartial in bb13😊. If you don't think that then we can take season 10 or 4 or 6 as an example where salman was totally unbiased👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I saw KVB in Dil Se Dua with Sriti and Harshad.  The latter became popular and KVB blackmailed the producers in such way that the other two leads left the show.. he was fabulous as a villian and I thought he had everything as a contestant

In S12, the man was so image conscious that he looked like a saint in the entire season..I thought he will add some anti hero flavour but KVB is too good to be true. 

The entire season was pathetic, only Deepak did well there.

Yes kv and dipika were very good people. But they were very strong contestants also👍🏼. I never liked deepak because I think he was a bully😡. Anyways it's my opinion👍🏼

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My prediction works most of the time.  S1, S2, 6,7,8,9, 11, 12...........😃 Not all were my favorite though though I knew these will win. Never liked Prince ........still not. But I know he will win as rest were also same kind ..........didn't like them either. 🤢

Well thought Rashmi will win till arhaan kaand............but then it was Sid for me . I know he will win .........never liked him either🤢. asim had my support but he is no big star. toh mujhe pata tha he will not win. Rubina toh ek hi thi..................clear cut winner.

But mujhe sabse jayada khushi mila Gauhar ke time pe. awkat uncle itna disgusting tha that I wanted her to win over that bully. although I liked Sweta or Urvashi more.............but khushi Gauhar ke jeet se jayada mila. 😆Becos she had the victory over a bully. 👍🏼 The best winner of all time for me is "Gauhar khan".