Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jhalak7

My prediction works most of the time.  S1, S2, 6,7,8,9, 11, 12...........😃 Not all were my favorite though though I knew these will win. Never liked Prince ........still not. But I know he will win as rest were also same kind ..........didn't like them either. 🤢

Well thought Rashmi will win till arhaan kaand............but then it was Sid for me . I know he will win .........never liked him either🤢. asim had my support but he is no big star. toh mujhe pata tha he will not win. Rubina toh ek hi thi..................clear cut winner.

But mujhe sabse jayada khushi mila Gauhar ke time pe. awkat uncle itna disgusting tha that I wanted her to win over that bully. although I liked Sweta or Urvashi more.............but khushi Gauhar ke jeet se jayada mila. 😆Becos she had the victory over a bully. 👍🏼 The best winner of all time for me is "Gauhar khan".

Awkat uncle I think you are talking about armaan😆. Well vo bechara to kahi pe dikhta hi nai ekdam gayab ho gaya hai🤣. Gauhar was not my favourite but I liked her stands against the partiality done by salman and bigg boss👏👍🏼. Urvashi and shweta were very strong contestants and somewhat dignified also I loved them in their seasons👍🏼. And thanks for your prediction because of that dipika and urvashi won bb🥳

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Only BB7 Gauhar khan and somewhere season 9 Prince. Also season 12 Deepika looked oversweet  to me then but guess that's how she is, not completely deserving but she was a good person so I am OK with her win.