Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm excited for Khushi. I think she could be a powerhouse actress like Sridevi. She already looks better than Janhvi.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

There is literally not one of them that looks remotely exciting.. Even sonam who has acted decently like 2 times in her career had such a star aura when she debuted. 

Hopefully they will have some talent bec the recent ones jhanvi, sara, ananya are so lame

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Just hope she isn't exposed to heat or sunlight.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

There is literally not one of them that looks remotely exciting.. Even sonam who has acted decently like 2 times in her career had such a star aura when she debuted. 

Hopefully they will have some talent bec the recent ones jhanvi, sara, ananya are so lame

Agreed. Sonam despite dodgy acting had an X factor about her- along with her looks. that's why she lasted atleast 10 years otherwise she could have easily gone the Athiya Shetty way.

If Khushi has talent then I dont see the problem. She might have spunk.

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So modelling was not glam or chak a chak enough. Damn she could of had an easy, troll free life.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How are so many kids gonna Lobby for roles ? I hope they stay friends.

I hope Sridevi managed to teach money management to her both daughters. She always depended on someone else ... hope Jhanvi/Khushi  have some money sense. Boney seems useless. 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

She looks prettier than her sister though😛

She kinda looks like Mrunal (Super 30) to me🤔

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So will she and Jhanvi compete with each other for roles?

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

So will she and Jhanvi compete with each other for roles?

Probably will and likely one or both will struggle/ be history.  I don't recall any successful siblings working at the same time as actresses. Kareena debuted after Karisma was more or less done, and even Rani and Kajol as successful cousins were active at different times. Kajol had stepped away for family by the time Rani became popular. 

Edited by gilmores - 3 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gilmores

Probably will and likely one or both will struggle/ be history.  I don't recall any successful siblings working at the same time as actresses. Kareena debuted after Karisma was more or less done, and even Rani and Kajol as successful cousins were active at different times. Kajol had stepped away for family by the time Rani became popular. 

I would also think it wouldn't be healthy for their sibling bond, if they ended up getting continuously pitted against each other for everything under the sun (movies, ads, shows etc).

The only "siblings" I can think of are Ranbir and Kareena but they're opposite genders so they aren't directly competing with each other.