Anupamaa

Anupamaa Written Update 19 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Shah family co fronting Rakhi for getting a washing machine to her daughter’s sasuraal .Rakhi’s is adamant on her views as to why Anupama should accept her gift, that she need not feel gypuilty over accepting an expensive  gift worth70,000/- . That Rakhi understands their financial condition, that The household was running on Anupama’s meagre income from school. So she offers then EMA or daily instalments to return her 79,000/- . This insults Anupama very much. Anu asks her to leave with her machine , Rakhi’s says she had brought it for the sake of her daughter as she would not want Kinjal to see Anupama washing all the clothes by herself n would deffo join in to help Anupama.

Kinjal feels her mother Rakhi was right , Shah family did need help n her mom was only offering that at an hour of need why create such a Tamasha over it !!

Baa interrupts asking Rakhi how she came to know about that stalled WM at Shah house ?? She accuses Kinjal of leaking info to  her mother about her sasuraal . Kinjal denies doing any such thing . Anupama asks Baa not to accuse Kinjal as she trusted her n is sure she would do no such thing .

Anupama asks Rakhi to take a seat n be welcomed like a samadhi, enjoy some beverages, meet her daughter , take her machine n leave if she had finished checking on her daughter . Rakhi then declares that this family was strange!! Baa had no objections when Kavya the other woman entered this hiuse but she objects to an important essential item like WM !! 
Rakhi goes on insulting Anupama when Vanraj can’t take it any more he does n shouts at Rakhi for insulting  his wife Anupama . Van scolds Kinjal for not stopping her mother when Rakhi is going on insulting Anupama , keeping in mind how she shows her fondness for Anu the  entire day !! Anu asks Vanraj not to scold Kinjal as none of this is her fault . Anu states Rakhi must have over heard their conversation on phone in the morning.
Toshu feels his MIL Rakhi was not wrong , Shah family could do with her he,o at this juncture. 
Rakhi agrees , she had over heard . Baa taunts that on hearing a conversation she landed up with a WM on her head !! Asks her tk leave . Rakhi again insuits Anu Vanraj warns her to take her WM n leave as he did not want any more insulting of Anupama. He was still alive to take care of his wife and her needs . Rakhi is happy that he at least remembers he did have a wife !! 
Anupama and Baa and the entire family are shocked to hear Vanraj’s statement . 
Rakhi is seen leaving the Shah house with her WM. She then notices Kavya locking the doors n leaving her house in taxi, she is surprised AST how she had missed this but if juicy information of Kavya moving into Opposite Shah house ?? 
ek ghar banaunga a tere ghar ke Saamne !! 
lshe tries to taunt Kavya and create more Tamasha . Vanraj comes out of her house and assures Rakhi ha was still alive to take care of his wife n if she needed anything he would provide her , Rakhi need. not bother . 
Kavya is shocked to hear Vanraj acting so possessive for Anupama. Vanraj is shocked to see Kavya hear his words meant for Rakhi , he just turns around n walks back into his house leaving Kavya without even acknowledging her presence . Kavya is heart broken n leaves in her taxi .

When Anupama returns from school she notices brand new WM . She is surprised . Baa states Van had bought this for her , how much he cared for his wife !! That aAnupama better acknowledge Vanraj’s care n concern . Baa boasts that she always knew her son would return back to his family some day, she points that Vanraj had realised his mistake.

Anupama refuses to agree with Baa and confronts Vanraj , she asks him why he had to buy this expensive WM for her ?? Van replies he wanted to lessen her work load nothing else . Anupama states that for the last 25 yrs she had been working at home doing all the domestic chores on her own how come he never noticed then ?? why now ?? 
Van says he used to be out of the house all day . Now is is sitting at home n seeing her working hard all day, managing kitchen, work, purchasing, children , parents etc etc . 

Anupama confronts him for calling her his wife in presence of others !! She declares that she had made it very plain that she was not his wife any more . She was a mother , a daughter, a sister, a bahu, a Saas that’s it . She has no relationship with him n he better not insist on it . 
Vanraj states that they were husband wife n they can be moved far apart but will remain emotionally together always just like Anupama was emotional when he met with accident n cared for him . She nursed him back with care !m why did she do it ?! What’s wrong if she too shows his care for her n help her to lessen her work load !! 

Precap

Anupama makes it very clear to Vanraj that it was his decision to betray/ditch her n go to another woman. It is now  Anupama’s decision not to accept him back into her life again. Anupama moves away leaving Banraj disappointed.

Kavya thinks that it’s is better that she to take decisions about VanYa  relationship at this juncture. It’s better for both of them 

The episode ends on Anupama’s face between VanYa’s faces . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Someone just answer my query...is Vanraaj really into Anupama or is it just his twisted way of getting back his house and his family...frankly I don't think Vanraj has in him to love anyone other than himself ...but who knows ???

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Someone just answer my query...is Vanraaj really into Anupama or is it just his twisted way of getting back his house and his family...frankly I don't think Vanraj has in him to love anyone other than himself ...but who knows ???

I totally agree , Vanraj is faking his attachment to Anupama just to persuade her to accept him back as his pride /ego is unable to accept indifference from Anupama 🤬

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I totally agree , Vanraj is faking his attachment to Anupama just to persuade her to accept him back as his pride /ego is unable to accept indifference from Anupama 🤬

And why isn't he going back to his office, he was worried about his job, the new CEO and all that ...he is walking now ..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

And why isn't he going back to his office, he was worried about his job, the new CEO and all that ...he is walking now ..

Yeah at least he can go meet his new CEO and keel him informed about his had restrictions , at least attend so meetings n be physically involved in official work ..NO NOTHING !! 

He is getting ready to be thrown out , I think Kavya will i stigate new CEO against Vanraj, that’s her revenge from Van for ignoring her . 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm chalo aaj tosu started show his colors to become gharjamai during washing michine scene and still can not connect did vannu really changed or acting 🙄🙄? 

Yaa u guys are right vannu is so relaxed he is more worried about his so called love story than his job🙄😬
Thanks for ur beautiful update

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah at least he can go meet his new CEO and keel him informed about his had restrictions , at least attend so meetings n be physically involved in official work ..NO NOTHING !! 

He is getting ready to be thrown out , I think Kavya will i stigate new CEO against Vanraj, that’s her revenge from Van for ignoring her . 

Hey yess now a days he is so facinated about becoming Romeo not job ab he also started walking what’s problem now?

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Toshu wants everything for free, atleast, Vanraj has worked hard in his career, but this Toshu toh doesn't want to do any mehnat only, disgusting af.

Now I want, Vanraj leaves this house asap.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hey yess now a days he is so facinated about becoming Romeo not job ab he also started walking what’s problem now?

I think he is now very sure that his job is going to go, thats why he is trying to make his way back in the home.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for WU

Someone please throe Toshu only out of the house first. Here also he is thinking that his MIL is right come on Toshu now at least support your own mother. 

About Vanraj can't understand he is doing drama or actually he is in love with Anupama.