Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Their father might be 

But if it is father then Anupriya already wife and uma might be dead by then 

As said vansh can't blame her

Didn't he hide ragini for 3 years to know about uma killer 

Ridhima doing the same 

If he lost so much just like her he would have revealed 

Something is under wraps which only vr knows so he is afraid of that truth. 

But yes today more than his past, the thought of losing ridhima is hurting more. The way he behaved in front of car is like a percent of beast unleashed.

Yes ...Both lost their  respective parents.

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

He  himself says that  there are too many secrets  buried in the walls of the mansion but as i  am assuming  woh dusron ke paap ka bojh  uthata  hai  ,Ishani said  sab kuch chhin gaya ...Riddhima lost their parents what did RS family lost?

My theory is in one car, riddhima and her parents were there and in other vansh, vansh's father(don't know who was driving) and maybe Sia..Vansh's car's brakes fail and they clash with riddhima's car and it happend near a hill are..In that, riddhima's parents died, Vansh's father died and sia ended up in a wheel chair..also the brakes were purposely failed by Rudra chacha so that Vansh's father dies and he can take the property. But vansh instead handled everything.

The only disturbance in my theory is dadi said vansh handled the business right after his father died..if his father died in the car accident doesn't that mean he was just a teenager or a pre teen.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly he is pretty sure that he will definitely lose her . itna toh bande ko pakka hai  .Yes anu  or any other member was involved . my speculalation is telling me ,that riddhima will  manage to come out by herself  and she will witness him burning  the car .She will find  a key and may be  something more in the relics of the burnt car.

Can be 

Also a strange vague thought 

Maybe vansh protecting ridhima 

Her father is wrong 

Might have hurt ajay 

And in saving both her mother and bad thing her father doing 

All trio lost lives 

Though vr family lost a lot he doesn't want ridhima to know because she might leave him in guilt due to her parents 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

My theory is in one car, riddhima and her parents were there and in other vansh, vansh's father(don't know who was driving) and maybe Sia..Vansh's car's brakes fail and they clash with riddhima's car and it happend near a hill are..In that, riddhima's parents died, Vansh's father died and sia ended up in a wheel chair..also the brakes were purposely failed by Rudra chacha so that Vansh's father dies and he can take the property. But vansh instead handled everything.

The only disturbance in my theory is dadi said vansh handled the business right after his father died..if his father died in the car accident doesn't that mean he was just a teenager or a pre teen.

Well on 25th jan we might know what more it 

I feel as title wanted whole truth might come out 

Or half truth which makes Ridhima to believe Vansh or his family killed her parents

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

He  himself says that  there are too many secrets  buried in the walls of the mansion but as i  am assuming  woh dusron ke paap ka bojh  uthata  hai  ,Ishani said  sab kuch chhin gaya ...Riddhima lost their parents what did RS family lost?

Dadi RaiSinghania ka bada beta? ðŸ¤”

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Dadi RaiSinghania ka bada beta? ðŸ¤”

Didn’t got this 

You asking who is it

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Didn’t got this 

You asking who is it

Vansh ke papa.

You asked na RS family ne kya khoya. Wahi ek hain jinki death se sab itne affected ho ðŸ¤”

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well on 25th jan we might know what more it 

I feel as title wanted whole truth might come out 

Or half truth which makes Ridhima to believe Vansh or his family killed her parents

I think given that remarriage track is starting.. riddhima will know the half truth of vansh being responsible for her parents death at the wedding day only..we ll have see ki whether she ll come back for revenge just like that first marriage or walk away.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Vansh ke papa.

You asked na RS family ne kya khoya. Wahi ek hain jinki death se sab itne affected ho ðŸ¤”

Yes 

His dad might be 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

I think given that remarriage track is starting.. riddhima will know the half truth of vansh being responsible for her parents death at the wedding day only..we ll have see ki whether she ll come back for revenge just like that first marriage or walk away.

I don’t think they will afford for separation 

But don’t think revenge too 

But yes she will misunderstand whole thing 

I want this track where both solve this what’s the real truth 

For once track be like both learned from past mistakes 

Like Ridhima feel history repeating confront him, as she almost know the truth he reveal and then start digging 

But yes, I can dream but not hope. A good dream