Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Riddhima must be somewhere around 5-6.

Vansh, Aaryan,Ishani and Sia were in a car. One of them was driving the car(maybe Vansh) underage driving. They had an accident. Riddhu lost her parents and Sia lost her ability to walk ðŸ¤”

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Money and all 

Not sure 

But yes due to her family background they might have revealed 

Ridzi aisa kavi nhi karti. Par mein shayed karti. Acche kam k liye power ka use karna chahiye. Specially agar woh Pati ka power hai😜😜

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

I think Riddhima must be somewhere around 5-6.

Vansh, Aaryan,Ishani and Sia were in a car. One of them was driving the car(maybe Vansh) underage driving. They had an accident. Riddhu lost her parents and Sia lost her ability to walk ðŸ¤”

Well

Too many stories coming up 

It can be considered too 

In saving his kids, Ajay might have hit Ridhima parents car

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Ridzi aisa kavi nhi karti. Par mein shayed karti. Acche kam k liye power ka use karna chahiye. Specially agar woh Pati ka power hai😜😜

Of course 

Well Ridhima didn’t do 

But warden might thought powerful family and all

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One thing is very much clear from tonight's episode is that Vansh isn't just afraid of loosing Riddhu, he is traumatized also. His reaction is exactly of person suffering from past incidents and traumatized from it. So there is high chance of him either being involved in accident or witnessing something horrible. That incident left a deep scar on him which pains him so much till date and locked him in darkness. He can't loose Riddhu as she is his only light and he can't let the past darkness consume her.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

One thing is very much clear from tonight's episode is that Vansh isn't just afraid of loosing Riddhu, he is traumatized also. His reaction is exactly of person suffering from past incidents and traumatized from it. So there is high chance of him either being involved in accident or witnessing something horrible. That incident left a deep scar on him which pains him so much till date and locked him in darkness. He can't loose Riddhu as she is his only light and he can't let the past darkness consume her.

Yes 

At one point felt for nano second 

Is he high on drugs 

Outstanding performance 

Yup, losing ridhima costs his life 

His obsession coming alive

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yes 

At one point felt for nano second 

Is he high on drugs 

Outstanding performance 

Yup, losing ridhima costs his life 

His obsession coming alive

Now that I see Vansh openly expressing himself I feel he was always obsessed with Riddhima. Earlier he use to suppress it becz of Riddhu and now again becz of her he is expressing it. Her acceptance of him and her love for him changed that.

Earlier he was obsessed with her as person and now he is obsessively in love with her......that obsession is still same but feelings took home in that obsession during their journey.

His actions justified what once Angre said about Vansh's dewaangi for Riddhu. Angre has seen his boss closely and knows his inner turmoil and feelings.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys but what is this remarriage  you guys are talking about???will she come back to take revenge or leave him for good

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Now that I see Vansh openly expressing himself I feel he was always obsessed with Riddhima. Earlier he use to suppress it becz of Riddhu and now again becz of her he is expressing it. Her acceptance of him and her love for him changed that.

Earlier he was obsessed with her as person and now he is obsessively in love with her......that obsession is still same but feelings took home in that obsession during their journey.

His actions justified what once Angre said about Vansh's dewaangi for Riddhu. Angre has seen his boss closely and knows his inner turmoil and feelings.

What a wonderful  character analysis....i also could see this...but I could  never put it so properly  in words...you should actually  write analysis  for character  n  scenarios  ..especially  riansh...it would be a pleasure  to read your perspective....

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

What a wonderful  character analysis....i also could see this...but I could  never put it so properly  in words...you should actually  write analysis  for character  n  scenarios  ..especially  riansh...it would be a pleasure  to read your perspective....

Thank you so much and thank you for appreciating my perception and understanding it.😊😊

What mamata mam said about Vansh's character having layers is now making sense. 

He is actually a layered personality and shows his layer depending upon situation and person while hiding his true feelings and thoughts.

In Riddhima case he has done the same thing....he showed her whatever face of his he wanted to show since beginning....and as time progresses and behaviour of Riddhu changes so does the change in Vansh's face and behaviour.