Epi 169: On The Sly - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya12000

My theory is in one car, riddhima and her parents were there and in other vansh, vansh's father(don't know who was driving) and maybe Sia..Vansh's car's brakes fail and they clash with riddhima's car and it happend near a hill are..In that, riddhima's parents died, Vansh's father died and sia ended up in a wheel chair..also the brakes were purposely failed by Rudra chacha so that Vansh's father dies and he can take the property. But vansh instead handled everything.

The only disturbance in my theory is dadi said vansh handled the business right after his father died..if his father died in the car accident doesn't that mean he was just a teenager or a pre teen.

But then that would mean there is almost a gap of 10 years between v n r....cuz ridz was in asharam  since she was a baby

All these years she was in a assumption about her parents. Not once she asked Warden about her parents... Hope they keep their trust on their love above all this time...

Originally posted by vallu123

But then that would mean there is almost a gap of 10 years between v n r....cuz ridz was in asharam  since she was a baby

No they once said 6-7 years 

[QUOTE=Abhyudaya]

I don’t think they will afford for separation 

But don’t think revenge too 

But yes she will misunderstand whole thing 

I want this track where both solve this what’s the real truth 

For once track be like both learned from past mistakes 

Like Ridhima feel history repeating confront him, as she almost know the truth he reveal and then start digging 

But yes, I can dream but not hope. A good dream 

[/QUOTE)

I don't think we ll see them in one team solving the truth..but a confrontation in their wedding day is going to happen..quite sure abt that

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SathyaT

All these years she was in a assumption about her parents. Not once she asked Warden about her parents... Hope they keep their trust on their love above all this time...

Yeah, how come she never asked 

Again itv loop hole 

Vansh left when warden started saying about accident 

Such happens in itv 

Koi pura nahi Suntha 

But Poora Samajtha hein

Originally posted by vallu123

I don't think she was a baby.. her age was never revealed when she came to the orphanage..i think she was around 8-10 years of age..she doesn't remember her childhood..

[QUOTE=Priya12000]

Yeah 

That I’m feeling it might 

But if this happens, then turns to be good 

If not confrontation is also good 

But if Vansh steps back not revealing then that might lead more misunderstandings from Ridhima side 

Originally posted by Priya12000

I don't think she was a baby.. her age was never revealed when she came to the orphanage..i think she was around 8-10 years of age..she doesn't remember her childhood..

Yes 

Maybe child good trauma due to. Accident 

I think maybe her memories some how come back and she might reveal whole truth for both sides 

Originally posted by SathyaT

She must have asked but not gave insistence.u have to remember then she was a simple phsiyotherapist. Now she is Mrs RVR. If she want she can use her contacts. And i think she donates money to her Ashram. So being a powerful  she could have press  the warden. Tab mein aur aj mein zameen asma ka fark hai.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

She must have asked but not gave insistence.u have to remember then she was a simple phsiyotherapist. Now she is Mrs RVR. If she want she can use her contacts. And i think she donates money to her Ashram. So being a powerful  she could have press  the warden. Tab mein aur aj mein zameen asma ka fark hai.

Money and all 

Not sure 

But yes due to her family background they might have revealed