Epi 169: On The Sly - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Now that I see Vansh openly expressing himself I feel he was always obsessed with Riddhima. Earlier he use to suppress it becz of Riddhu and now again becz of her he is expressing it. Her acceptance of him and her love for him changed that.

Earlier he was obsessed with her as person and now he is obsessively in love with her......that obsession is still same but feelings took home in that obsession during their journey.

His actions justified what once Angre said about Vansh's dewaangi for Riddhu. Angre has seen his boss closely and knows his inner turmoil and feelings.

Indeed 

His feelings are taking over his controlled mind when it comes to matter of Ridhima and losing her 

Originally posted by vallu123

Guys but what is this remarriage  you guys are talking about???will she come back to take revenge or leave him for good

That's something to see 

Rather than revenge I think it would be a confrontation between two

Thank you so much and thank you for appreciating my perception and understanding it.😊😊

What mamata mam said about Vansh's character having layers is now making sense. 

He is actually a layered personality and shows his layer depending upon situation and person while hiding his true feelings and thoughts.

In Riddhima case he has done the same thing....he showed her whatever face of his he wanted to show since beginning....and as time progresses and behaviour of Riddhu changes so does the change in Vansh's face and behaviour.

I think we all do same 

Like day one we wont reveal all to everything 

While Vansh being layered person more than normal the opening up is not easy 

But right now this obsession is something ridhima should come across 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Indeed 

His feelings are taking over his controlled mind when it comes to matter of Ridhima and losing her 

His feelings have always affected his mind whenever it came to Riddhima.

Earlier it wasn't much and he could control but now it's out of control.

He will destroy himself if it takes to keep her with him but wouldn't let her go.

I think we all do same 

Like day one we wont reveal all to everything 

While Vansh being layered person more than normal the opening up is not easy 

But right now this obsession is something ridhima should come across 

And he is extreme in his emotions....be it love hate revenge or ignore.

The obsession that he has suppressed till now will come out in full force in coming days and with the increasing thoughts of Riddhima leaving him.

His feelings have always affected his mind whenever it came to Riddhima.

Earlier it wasn't much and he could control but now it's out of control.

He will destroy himself if it takes to keep her with him but wouldn't let her go.

Yes, as he said on Friday episode, she has no idea how much he loves her. Since the moment he learned about her loyalty and love towards him, his love doesn't have any boundaries

Initially, it has been with on and off doubts, as of not nothing has from her side and she is clean sheet girl, making him go gaga over her.

And he is extreme in his emotions....be it love hate revenge or ignore.

The obsession that he has suppressed till now will come out in full force in coming days and with the increasing thoughts of Riddhima leaving him.

Yes, 

the track just started 

And until now I feel only Angre had sensed that something his past related to Ridhima, so yesterday Angre too saying their relationship is not such that, it will break because of his past. 

However, if Vansh fearing so much then, the weightage is more on his side. 

However, the story is known to everyone in the house. And, going forward I feel everyone will witness his obsession for Ridhima

As Ishani once says VR love is more dangerous than hatred 

Yes, 

the track just started 

And until now I feel only Angre had sensed that something his past related to Ridhima, so yesterday Angre too saying their relationship is not such that, it will break because of his past. 

However, the story is known to everyone in the house. And, going forward I feel everyone will witness his obsession for Ridhima

I feel only vansh came to know the ppl who died in accident s riddhima's parents.. even angre didn't know.. angre thinks due to this accident crime riddhima won't leave vansh... N vamp gangs thinks,if riddhima come to know about the accident ,she ll dig the matter n use against raisingania ppl...after all riddhima is a wonderful spy n she won't mind her won't business...That's y they are cautious...Once thy know tat they are riddhu parents,how will they react...

Originally posted by Pavi10989

I feel only vansh came to know the ppl who died in accident s riddhima's parents.. even angre didn't know.. angre thinks due to this accident crime riddhima won't leave vansh... N vamp gangs thinks,if riddhima come to know about the accident ,she ll dig the matter n use against raisingania ppl...after all riddhima is a wonderful spy n she won't mind her won't business...That's y they are cautious...Once thy know tat they are riddhu parents,how will they react...

I feel none knows whole truth or they might be 

But if it is ridhima,parents are dead, that's a good scene to know how the family reacts 

Yes, 

the track just started 

They have already started showing what Ishani said.

That extreme nature of revenge was result of that love.

Now his will cross every boundaries to keep her close to him even if he has to cage her again like he did earlier.