Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

They have already started showing what Ishani said.

That extreme nature of revenge was result of that love.

Now his will cross every boundaries to keep her close to him even if he has to cage her again like he did earlier.

But we were quite sure that time also that Vansh will not leave her in his revenge but he did....

So now whats the gurantee I guess this time also Riddhima chose to be with him as in case of his revenge she did....

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

But we were quite sure that time also that Vansh will not leave her in his revenge but he did....

So now whats the gurantee I guess this time also Riddhima chose to be with him as in case of his revenge she did....

1. I don't think makers would create separation track because they have seen what happened during revenge time 

2. So they might create more misunderstandings than revenge track from Ridhima side I fee

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

1. I don't think makers would create separation track because they have seen what happened during revenge time 

2. So they might create more misunderstandings than revenge track from Ridhima side I fee

Hmm...

I don't think that any kind of separation is going to happen,I was commenting that during revenge of Vansh also we thought he will not leave her despite of his revenge but he did leave her in episode so now also we are thinking he will not leave her for that whatever he had to do but I guess this time also it will be Riddhima who will forgive him and will not leave him I mean I don't think he will need to do any thing as in case of his revenge he literally pushed her away,left her at a faraway place still it was she who hold on and fought with him to be with him and this time also she will chose to be with him.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Vansh actions are very contradicting in itself.....he does one thing at one point and exactly opposite next moment.....

A very unpredictable personality.

Nephy thumbnail

Vansh actions are very contradicting in itself.....he does one thing at one point and exactly opposite next moment.....

Yeah...vo to hai😆

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Though he plans something, he tends to react on situation accordingly