Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

I am sure people who are voting for shut down of show are not fans of show. Must be haters of AbrarGun, PH, Channel, Crew members. If they really don't liking current track and feel that show has lost its charm they should stop watching the show. Show kisi ke bolne se band nahi hoga 😂. If people will stop watching and it will lose trp channel will shut it down itself. Show is getting it's highest trp. It has huge fan following.Can't they see it easily trends with more than 20K + tweets every other day. Instagram has more than 100k posts abt the show. Every second there is post abt YHC on Twitter tag. All genuine fans don't even like to talk abt the show on IF. IF days are gone now. Stop wishing  for ending a show. It's the bread and butter of many. It's not like that ki tumhare opinion se show band ho jayega but you are hurting the sentiments of genuine fans. 

Excuse me ! First of all i would like to ask the topic maker is this a public poll or is it like 'Pls click on no and prove yourself as a yhc viewer' poll by the way. Madame before you consider me as a so called 'hater' i would like to say that i am following Yhc on and off since day 1 and i have absolutely no hate for any body from ph or cast or whatever but you know what I STILL CLICKED ON YES and that is only because i am pissed off watching this shitty Mahima track. These track had covered 70+ episodes and except increasing trp this track didnt do any better for the story or characters. RuSha are being shown like idiots, Saransh a kid is being shown like a dummy and main characters are dying just to highlight how much the so called Mahima's evil Mahima is ! And still you think we are haters. So according to you we should be loving such a dirty piss track and go go gaga over Mahima's Mahima. Woww ! Who are exactly you to tell us that what should we select in poll ? If we select 'no' we love the show if we select 'yes' we are haters. What a logic !!! 👏

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Whether there is absolute increase or relative increase.. there has been increase, that's the point.. A 0.1 increase in raw TRP means viewership increase in 1000s.. If things were so bad why would thousands of people keep watching week after week, that too at a late night slot like 10.30pm.. why didn't people switch off the crap & went to sleep.. TRP is registered if a person doesn't change the channel for a minimum of 17 minutes.. that means this crap drama was engaging for TRP audience.. otherwise TRP would have fallen to pre-lockdown times of 1.6, and SP would have pulled the plug by now.. So YHC is sustaining because it's tracks have worked so far..

I'm not telling anyone to not watch or not comment🤣 Even after threatening to quit & bashing the show everyday, almost everyone is still watching/ commenting about the show.. If not in IF, then in twitter.. everyone is still there.. That's the power of YHC, u can love it hate it but can't ignore it or move on😆

Thats not the power of Yhc people take time to quit a show they have been watching for long,if they hadn’t killed Balraj,and now probably preesha the trp would have definitely dropped , a much better example is yrkkh despite Nairas(protagonist of the show) death the trp didn’t decrease but in fact it shot up, but i don’t think it is going to be a permanent change within a month the trp Of the show is definitely going to take a toll.

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

Thats not the power of Yhc people take time to quit a show they have been watching for long,if they hadn’t killed Balraj,and now probably preesha the trp would have definitely dropped , a much better example is yrkkh despite Nairas(protagonist of the show) death the trp didn’t decrease but in fact it shot up, but i don’t think it is going to be a permanent change within a month the trp Of the show is definitely going to take a toll.

@bold Lol that's too much of an assumption😆 First of all you are comparing 1yr old YHC with 11 yr old YRKKH, that itself is this shows success.. If it's a general rule "people take time to quit a show" why are the TRPs of some other popular shows dropping? I have seen TRP of shows dropping week after week due to shitty tracks..

Also, TRP was 2.2 before Balraj death.. TRP of Preesha's death week haven't come yet..

Whether YRKKH TRP will drop or not is not in our capability to predict.. The makers of that show has played enough of these tricks to make it survive for these many years.. So there is no use of that comparison here..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@bold Lol that's too much of an assumption😆 First of all you are comparing 1yr old YHC with 11 yr old YRKKH, that itself is this shows success.. If it's a general rule "people take time to quit a show" why are the TRPs of some other popular shows dropping?

Plus TRP was 2.2 before Balraj death.. TRP of Preesha's death week haven't come yet..

Whether YRKKH TRP will drop or not is not in our capability to predict.. The makers of that show has played enough of these tricks to make it survive for these many years.. So there is no use of that comparison here..

By taking time I mean it decreases gradually,not immediately also before Balrajs death trp was 2.1 and it became 2.3 after it.As for YRKKH this time they gone too far by killing Naira itself, the main theme of yrkkH since last 4years had been kairas journey which they have brought to such an abrupt end just for sake of trp.It would have been a different case had they changed leads and started on a new journey.I don’t Really think that Show is going to perform well like before.

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It is just a poll ,only yes or no was required,why people are taking so much to heart .

If the yays are more,do these so called lovers of the show think it will actually be closed ?I didn’t knew simple  poll on IF had that much power.

And when IF doesn’t stop from making poll, I don’t think anyone else has the authority to call it wrong or whatever.

People keep forgetting this is public forum and every single person has the right to do what they want.if the lovers of the show are so pissed,you guys are very much free and allowed to make their  poll, instead of trying to call out other as haters and trying uselessly to malign them.

They are here and investing there time ,what right anyone has to disrespect that???

Are we leaving in dictatorial era where only chatugiri is allowed and people with otherwise opinions can’t express themselves without being called out as haters??

Itna problem hai toh report karo instead of disrespecting .

Gosh.. how hard it is people for respecting others opinions. What a disappointment 

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

It is just a poll ,only yes or no was required,why people are taking so much to heart .

If the yays are more,do these so called lovers of the show think it will actually be closed ?I didn’t knew simple  poll on IF had that much power.

And when IF doesn’t stop from making poll, I don’t think anyone else has the authority to call it wrong or whatever.

People keep forgetting this is public forum and every single person has the right to do what they want.if the lovers of the show are so pissed,you guys are very much free and allowed to make their  poll, instead of trying to call out other as haters and trying uselessly to malign them.

They are here and investing there time ,what right anyone has to disrespect that???

Are we leaving in dictatorial era where only chatugiri is allowed and people with otherwise opinions can’t express themselves without being called out as haters??

Gosh.. how hard it is people for respecting others opinions. What a disappointment 

Totally agree with you. The poll requires yes or no. I was the one who said No but I didn’t come here and lecture people who said yes. Everyone has their preference. And I respect their opinion same way I’d expect others to respect mine. I’m not asking anyone to not watch the show or watch the show , I’d hope people stop saying that to me or others too. We’re here tayhat itself proves we’re still invested. Who says everyone has to be on same page all the time? Stop watching the show, I have started to hate this gyaan from these so called shows lover. Just cause we don’t sing positive praise all the time doesn’t make us show hater. We aren’t dming channel to shut the show. This was just an open opinion poll. And to target the poll maker on forum other than IF? What is that? You didn’t like something you report it, it is as simple as that. 

Funniest thing is As if a poll here is going to actually make a show shot down or go on forever. Take no. 2 rated show in forum. It’s moving to OTT platform cause of low trps. LoL. What do people really think about their own power eh?

Online Fandom be it Twitter IF or Insta has no power on business decisions. Show will run as long as it’s getting good trps and is profitable venture for the channel and PH. The moment it stops doing it no matter if there are billions of followers online, show will shut shop.

Coming back to people asking others on public forum to not state their opinion or stop watching the show, who are you to dictate others? Is someone coming to you to ask why are you watching this show or say stop watching the show? There’s something called freedom of expression and that’s what these public platforms are meant to be used for. I personally have been victim of this bashans and trollers just for stating something that goes against the  cloud of 24*7 unwanted positivity. I have stopped giving crap about it cause well I have something called mute, block button on other platforms and ignore/report here. But unfortunately I have to speak up her cause the whole thing had been made to something else instead of using it as  medium of discussion.  

P. S. BTW since people seems to talk about no and those of who know me here know of my love of research. YHC Fd might be growing on other SM platform but it’s still very small compared to other bigger FDs both on Twitter and Insta. One only has to look at likes of views on 8pm show or 10pm show of SP on Insta to know what I’m saying. Twitter had less than or barely 100active users who tweets on daily basis or regularly (Mind you I’m not talking about viewers here that from trps we obviously know is in millions).

I’ve been part of all the trends barring one or two that had happens on Twitter and know very well how the mechanism works. For mathematics purpose, Twitter blocks limits after you’ve tweeted 2400tweets in a day. I’ve two accounts both of which were locked out during trending meaning I alone had some if not 3k tweets combined from my accounts. So for a 20k tweets (and knowing many users accounts were locked during trending assuming they did at least 2k tweets) it does not require more than 10users (I know there were more users tweeting but talking about mathematics here) dedicatedly tweeting. Please note I’m not way diminishing the power of Twitter Fd here, I know the hard work that goes in trending or regularly tweeting. I had tweeted nonstop for 2-3hours till the time my hands started paining during these trends but if you are going to use that as an excuse to say show is more famous then I’m sorry I don’t agree with it. We are still smaller FD on all platforms(that is continuously growing no doubt). Show gets hyped on Twitter due to few regular account same way IF ratings were up due to few regulars who used to post regularly. That is how any forum works. For me personally IF in fact is infinitely better cause here personal talks aren’t allowed and discussion can be more focused here but hey to each to their own.

P.P.S. No offence to anyone. Feel free to report my post and this topic rather than giving long gyaan. It’ll be better use of your and my time

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

First of all slow claps to the people who are Calling out fans as haters for voting in yes category.

It's a free poll created one month back and now they are paying attention to it....this poll was made when that creepy SR scence of Ru and Mahima was shown.. before jumping into lecturing others and calling out only Nichu need to introspect the reason behind this poll .

All are agreeing the track is waste and all are bored ...but nobody has a right to call out the single person not only on IF but also on twitter..there was no need for certain someone to make fun of her on twitter last night.

If you had a problem with this poll you should have spoken it here not on other platform..as you were a member here already knows the rules of IF.

When we never judge them for blindly following and doing chatugiri of actors and and show ...then you also no have no right to preach to other..They have made a mockery of freedom of expression..on twitter keep your dadagiri and chatugiri there only don't bring it here .

Nisha very well knows what she is talking about and not like some of you who are jobless and come out stalking here and there for mere some attention....

As for trending madam we all were there at every occasion of trending..and these 20 + tweet doesn't come from your acc itself..so if they always try to suppress the feeling and ranting about show ..the. All will leave then khud hi bacho ge.....show ke liye appreciation tweets and trend Karne ke liye.

Koi bahvv Nahi deta toh ek naya topic leke aagaye.....it's a free world ..if am putting my time and efforts and scarificing my mental peace then I am very much liable to speak my mind whenever I feel so ...If you don't want to hear or see the poll then ignore and move on to loving your show ..

Begairat saale ...yhc twitter gif section main sab gif use Karte Hai..Woh sab gif yehi ladaki ne banaye hai and uploaded by Saba ...saale aur usko bol Rahe hai hater of yhc .. ...

Aur Kuch log ko Sharam BHI Nahi hai.. friends bol ke back stab karte Hai... delusional pretty much....morons have no place on IF ...it's a sane place ..where nobody is called out for giving their opinion on episode..like some people gang up on the ranting tweets of twitter.

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol....itna gyaan 

Don't even have time or patience to go through all the gyaani posts in this topic 🤣

So much OTT drama being created for faltu reasons  🤣 

Desh azaad hai...forum bhi

Everyone has a right to express their opinions. 

Some just want to force their opinions down others' throats like they own the show 🙄

Zindagi jhandwa phir bhi ghamandwa 🤣

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand the point of commenting on an one month old POLL! Poll! Where choices are given, it is up to the people voting to choose what they want! The person creating the poll hasn’t held a gun to anyone’s head saying to everyone here that you better vote and vote a yes! For heaven sake put things in perspective. If you don’t agree with it, vote No. it is as simple as that. Matter ends there.

as audience everyone has the right to express their opinion even when they watch the show. They have invested their time in it. And so if the product is not working out - they do have the right to also convey to the makers to fix the product or shut it before they ruin it completely. Again, she isn’t holding gun to the makers head and asking them to do anything. It is not as though the makers listen to this poll. Have they listened to the 20k trending for Balraj and Mahima track? No! So why the fuss?

When the lead actor himself doesn’t promote much and has told the audience dekhna hai toh dekho otherwise go away, what is the problem in her saying....dikhana hai toh Thik se sensible Dikhow, warna if you are not interested in promoting the show and CVs not interested in writing proper script, save yourself the trouble, stop torturing yourself and end it so that you are free of something you might not be interested in doing.

why there is so much hue and cry over other people expressing a different opinion. And why they had to be labelled bad over an one month old poll that some just saw!  The same way she is being told nahi dekhana watch something else....if you don’t like the topic...don’t comment on it. comment on something else that you like. That would actually help spread positivity. 

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Lol....itna gyaan 

Don't even have time or patience to go through all the gyaani posts in this topic 🤣

So much OTT drama being created for faltu reasons  🤣 

Desh azaad hai...forum bhi

Everyone has a right to express their opinions. 

Some just want to force their opinions down others' throats like they own the show 🙄

Zindagi jhandwa phir bhi ghamandwa 🤣

eloquent as always 🤟🏽🤟🏽🤣🤣