Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am sure people who are voting for shut down of show are not fans of show. Must be haters of AbrarGun, PH, Channel, Crew members. If they really don't liking current track and feel that show has lost its charm they should stop watching the show. Show kisi ke bolne se band nahi hoga 😂. If people will stop watching and it will lose trp channel will shut it down itself. Show is getting it's highest trp. It has huge fan following.Can't they see it easily trends with more than 20K + tweets every other day. Instagram has more than 100k posts abt the show. Every second there is post abt YHC on Twitter tag. All genuine fans don't even like to talk abt the show on IF. IF days are gone now. Stop wishing  for ending a show. It's the bread and butter of many. It's not like that ki tumhare opinion se show band ho jayega but you are hurting the sentiments of genuine fans. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilighter16

Hi guys, i know the track isn’t very exciting right now since Mahima came into the show but it’s so ridiculous to start an inappropriate poll like this. It’s incredibly disrespectful to a team that works so hard day and night. 

YHC hasn’t even crossed it’s prime, there is so much left to explore. There is so much that has to yet happen, to start a topic asking people If YHC should wrap up cause it’s giving you a headache is so ridiculous 

Especially since this place used to be one of the top 5 forums.

I used to be very active here once upon a time, YHC has always been an underdog of a show. It’s never gotten due credit from its makers or the channel, whatever popularity and success it got, it got on its own merit, cause Abrar and sargun work so hard regardless of not being appreciated enough. It’s beaten both big boss and IPL and maintained a position of being a slot leader, yes they had to take some creative decisions for the sake of TRP, that’s not a bad thing. If good TRP means it might at least get noticed, the way it deserves to be. Once it gets the right ratings, There is a lot they can explore. 

There are other shows out there with pathetic tracks and couples with literally NO chemistry. After rusha// abrargun do you genuinely think any other couple has that kind of chemistry? I definitely want to see the show running for many years cause it has incredible potential and there are many that want the same. Recently a trend was conducted with over 21k tweets cause people were worried about it loosing the time slot. 21k tweets!!! That’s how passionate fans are about the show and how much they care. There will be good tracks and bad tracks for every ITV show.

If you don’t like a certain track, stop watching the show, simple. To ask them to wrap up the show when it’s not even crossed it’s prime is disrespectful to team that works so hard, to the many people who sustain their jobs because of this show, to the fans of the show who still are very emotionally connected to the show.

Hey twilight long time yaar yh man I miss tour written update u need to come bk miss talking to yu nyc to see u here and comment I agree with everythng u say rusha have become my life they are so amazing I watch I woudl be upset if the show shut down these 2 have so much to gve and we would enjoy it more if we love them like u said some ideas we wont always like but that's itv u get sum crap episodes and story lines sometimes but that's what itv is we cant always get what we like like in the begging of season2 things change and move on but rusha will always be rusha for us I cnt see my life without watching them many more years to come I knw thy can do it 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Nichu ur poll is on Twitter 😛

Edited by aishasully1993 - 3 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Ha ha ha ....let me see

Nichuss thumbnail
Nichuss thumbnail

Aishu thanx for reminding ths poll...

Wow super to see th yes increasing... thr was a time No leading.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.s to those who bashed me.... thanx for th gyan.... i will follow it.... i didnt knew ...these many options thr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

P.s to those who bashed me.... thanx for th gyan.... i will follow it.... i didnt knew ...these many options thr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol .... tu toh abhi keliye famous hogyi🤣

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Way to go, Nichu! As always, increasing the forum activity! 🤣👏

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Haha, good point! If the show starts these tracks after 400/500 epis, that might make sense. But this track started when the show didn't even complete 200 episodes, and that probably shows that even makers don't have much clue about how they want to show RuSha's progression. At this point, they are probably winging it based on TRPs. 

Regarding TRPs, well, correlation doesn't imply causation. YHC has a pretty loyal audience and that has continued. They were in top 10 before and have continued to remain so - despite the absolute increase in numbers, there hasn't been as much relative increase. If anything, they are no more in the SP Top 5 and that might not bode well for SPA events and awards. 

Agreed about the business side - as long as SP and PH feel they are getting a good RoI, YHC will not be touched, no matter our individual opinions. 

In the meantime, let's stop telling each other to stop commenting and/or stop watching the show! 😊

Whether there is absolute increase or relative increase.. there has been increase, that's the point.. A 0.1 increase in raw TRP means viewership increase in 1000s.. If things were so bad why would thousands of people keep watching week after week, that too at a late night slot like 10.30pm.. why didn't people switch off the crap & went to sleep.. TRP is registered if a person doesn't change the channel for a minimum of 17 minutes.. that means this crap drama was engaging for TRP audience.. otherwise TRP would have fallen to pre-lockdown times of 1.6, and SP would have pulled the plug by now.. So YHC is sustaining because it's tracks have worked so far..

I'm not telling anyone to not watch or not comment🤣 Even after threatening to quit & bashing the show everyday, almost everyone is still watching/ commenting about the show.. If not in IF, then in twitter.. everyone is still there.. That's the power of YHC, u can love it hate it but can't ignore it or move on😆

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago