I am already in that team

my reason is ruined story😆

and I always prefer finite things rather than longer run but downhill story

anyway Sknows better😆

🤗🤗

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, i know the track isn’t very exciting right now since Mahima came into the show but it’s so ridiculous to start an inappropriate poll like this. It’s incredibly disrespectful to a team that works so hard day and night. 

YHC hasn’t even crossed it’s prime, there is so much left to explore. There is so much that has to yet happen, to start a topic asking people If YHC should wrap up cause it’s giving you a headache is so ridiculous 

Especially since this place used to be one of the top 5 forums.

I used to be very active here once upon a time, YHC has always been an underdog of a show. It’s never gotten due credit from its makers or the channel, whatever popularity and success it got, it got on its own merit, cause Abrar and sargun work so hard regardless of not being appreciated enough. It’s beaten both big boss and IPL and maintained a position of being a slot leader, yes they had to take some creative decisions for the sake of TRP, that’s not a bad thing. If good TRP means it might at least get noticed, the way it deserves to be. Once it gets the right ratings, There is a lot they can explore. 

There are other shows out there with pathetic tracks and couples with literally NO chemistry. After rusha// abrargun do you genuinely think any other couple has that kind of chemistry? I definitely want to see the show running for many years cause it has incredible potential and there are many that want the same. Recently a trend was conducted with over 21k tweets cause people were worried about it loosing the time slot. 21k tweets!!! That’s how passionate fans are about the show and how much they care. There will be good tracks and bad tracks for every ITV show.

If you don’t like a certain track, stop watching the show, simple. To ask them to wrap up the show when it’s not even crossed it’s prime is disrespectful to team that works so hard, to the many people who sustain their jobs because of this show, to the fans of the show who still are very emotionally connected to the show.

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, first things first- if you feel the show is literally being at its worst, then simply don't watch it. 

second of all- YHC ain't getting 2.3 trp just like that //we all know how mahima's track was somewhat necessary for the story' dynamics and core, yes I agree its been prolonged and stretched for long time now but that's a different case., they are heading towards the end by now.

Like wishing for the show to wrap up doesn't make any sense whatsoever tbh, we've barely seen ruSha grow as a couple post their confession.

ABOVE ALL THIS, it's the actors for whom we've been sticking for all these three months, the team works really hard day and night pulling stunts and sequences itv has never seen (Croc fight was new okayyy) 

If you can't appreciate them, then atleast don't demotivate them with creating such topics of "wrapping up" the show, it's really disturbing tbh. 

Just mine and 18939 people's pov 🙂✌

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anees.

Okay, first things first- if you feel the show is literally being at its worst, then simply don't watch it. 

second of all- YHC ain't getting 2.3 trp just like that //we all know how mahima's track was somewhat necessary for the story' dynamics and core, yes I agree its been prolonged and stretched for long time now but that's a different case., they are heading towards the end by now.

Like wishing for the show to wrap up doesn't make any sense whatsoever tbh, we've barely seen ruSha grow as a couple post their confession.

ABOVE ALL THIS, it's the actors for whom we've been sticking for all these three months, the team works really hard day and night pulling stunts and sequences itv has never seen (Croc fight was new okayyy) 

If you can't appreciate them, then atleast don't demotivate them with creating such topics of "wrapping up" the show, it's really disturbing tbh. 

Just mine and 18939 people's pov 🙂✌

@bold ✋✋ One among the 18939 people here, who has been active in this forum😆

The majority of 56% of the people voting the show to shut down are not even fans of this show (I suspect many are from other forums, because this is TBH a dead forum & I haven't even seen these many people active here ever🤪). People whose show's are prematurely shutting down/shut down will always wish that for other's favourite show. And even after 1 month, this is a "hot topic".. shows how desperately some people (haters/ex-fans/ Ekta show haters or whoever) are wishing for this show to shut down🤣 

So the credibility of this poll is very low.  Conduct this poll on twitter or insta & then see the result🤣Anyway no polls matter as long as the show has good TRP and it's doing terrific business for channel & PH. It has good online fanbase too, on both twitter & insta.. Nobody cares about IF☺️

Some of my favourite shows have shut down prematurely & I know the heartbreak, stress & panic of fans who are emotionally attached to it.. So not only for YHC, I don't even wish it for the longest running show, if others are  enjoying it.. It's none of my business, if there are people out there loving a crappy show (according to my taste)..I haven't invested anything there, why should I bother?. I move on to another show. There are 100000 other shows people can go & watch if you don't like YHC, there will be fans or TRP aunties who would like to watch it for years.. Let them be na.. But no, some people are adamant that the show should "shut down" instead of them "moving on to another show"... I don't even understand the logic

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Haha, great poll, Nichu! The Mahima track is really getting to everyone!smiley37

For folks commenting about others telling them to stop watching, this poll was clearly created in jest - let's not take things so seriously! Also, if people don't like something, they are allowed to rant and complain - there's nothing wrong in that. This place is meant to discuss the show, good and bad. Telling someone to stop watching the show just because they are complaining and has a different opinion is also pretty disrespectful, imo. 

For what it's worth, TV is a tough industry and everyone has pretty intense schedules, it is not just specific to YHC. So, even if any new show were to come up, the new show's team also has to work just as hard, and would probably create just as much employment. So, that shouldn't be any excuse for shitty tracks and writers clearly doing a very shoddy job. 

Anyway, at the end of the day, wrapping up a show or not would be a business decision, no matter our opinions and where we believe RuSha is in their progression journey! 😊

Edited by kashev - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also I would like to know a long running show (A show that had atleast 500 episode) which didn't have a shitty track😆

Its a known fact shitty tracks are inevitable in a long running show & brings TRP.. The TRP of YHC went from 1.8 - 2.3 during this shitty track.. So there are people who stuck to it or new audience have come in.. If it was too bad, why didn't TRP decrease?  that is more than enough for the channel & PH.. It's all business & YHC for the longest time has done excellent business (even than its parent show).. has one of the largest margins with shows at its same slot.. As long as YHC remains slot leader, nobody is going to touch it, how much ever anyone wishes for it's shut down... Very simple 😊

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Also I would like to know a long running show (A show that had atleast 500 episode) which didn't have a shitty track😆

Its a known fact shitty tracks are inevitable in a long running show & brings TRP.. The TRP of YHC went from 1.8 - 2.3 during this shitty track.. So there are people who stuck to it or new audience have come in.. If it was too bad, why didn't TRP decrease?  that is more than enough for the channel & PH.. It's all business & YHC for the longest time has done excellent business (even than its parent show).. has one of the largest margins with shows at its same slot.. As long as YHC remains slot leader, nobody is going to touch it, how much ever anyone wishes for it's shut down... Very simple 😊

Haha, good point! If the show starts these tracks after 400/500 epis, that might make sense. But this track started when the show didn't even complete 200 episodes, and that probably shows that even makers don't have much clue about how they want to show RuSha's progression. At this point, they are probably winging it based on TRPs. 

Regarding TRPs, well, correlation doesn't imply causation. YHC has a pretty loyal audience and that has continued. They were in top 10 before and have continued to remain so - despite the absolute increase in numbers, there hasn't been as much relative increase. If anything, they are no more in the SP Top 5 and that might not bode well for SPA events and awards. 

Agreed about the business side - as long as SP and PH feel they are getting a good RoI, YHC will not be touched, no matter our individual opinions. 

In the meantime, let's stop telling each other to stop commenting and/or stop watching the show! 😊

Edited by kashev - 3 years ago