Farewell (CANCELLED) All the Best EIJAZ! :D

Posted: 3 years ago

I'm not a regular BB viewer. S11 was, in fact, my reluctant introduction to this controversial show. 😆

Eijaz Khan was the reason I gave this lackluster crapfest season a viewing. Now that he's gone, I don't really have anyone to root for. Not that I regret it.

EK is certainly not perfect and has erred a lot...sometimes due to his traumas and mental health issues. But, deep down he's a genuinely good man and I appreciate the goodness in him. Amid those disturbing revelations, one could behold the need for genuine warmth and love. He has really been through a lot and I sincerely hope he finds his share of happiness. 

Lastly, I respect his decision to quit and I'm very glad that he has good shows lined up. All the best, dear EIJAZ. Wishing you an abundance of happiness, health, and peace. ❤️

Originally posted by Wistfulness

I'm not a regular BB viewer. S11 was, in fact, my reluctant introduction to this controversial show. 😆

Eijaz Khan was the reason I gave this lackluster crapfest season a viewing. Now that he's gone, I don't really have anyone to root for. Not that I regret it.

EK is certainly not perfect and has erred a lot...sometimes due to his traumas and mental health issues. But, deep down he's a genuinely good man and I appreciate the goodness in him. Amid those disturbing revelations, one could behold the need for genuine warmth and love. He has really been through a lot and I sincerely hope he finds his share of happiness. 

Lastly, I respect his decision to quit and I'm very glad that he has good shows lined up. All the best, dear EIJAZ. Wishing you an abundance of happiness, health, and peace. ❤️

Lovely heartfelt post. Respect!👍🏼

Yeah bye 

Don't show your grumpy face again

He will be back ! 

❤️

I am so happy to know an amazing soul.. but i am happy

He is not jobless.. Logo ko BB kay baad kam dhundna parta hain

kitne winners ghar mein beithe hain 

and this person has that level of works kay kisi dusre show kay liyee current show chorna para

From Voot To Hotstar.. that is his range..

i am so proud that over anything i have supported an amazing soul who definitely wins heart of many organic fans like me over BOTS and PR

A real man who is much more Human than these inhuman mad house

thx for everything Ezu, i lived with your journey.. lots of love and best wishes 

All the best Ezu, now i will watch you in Hotstar ❤️

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

What's up with people spoiling a cute and sweet goodbye thread😳Jio aur jeene do!!

Originally posted by ShahZur

He will be back ! 

I don't want him to. That web series is a lot superior to this trashy season. 😆

Originally posted by opsora2090

❤️

I am so happy to know an amazing soul.. but i am happy

He is not jobless.. Logo ko BB kay baad kam dhundna parta hain

kitne winners ghar mein beithe hain 

and this person has that level of works kay kisi dusre show kay liyee current show chorna para

From Voot To Hotstar.. that is his range..

i am so proud that over anything i have supported an amazing soul who definitely wins heart of many organic fans like me over BOTS and PR

A real man who is much more Human than these inhuman mad house

thx for everything Ezu, i lived with your journey.. lots of love and best wishes 

All the best Ezu, now i will watch you in Hotstar ❤️

Yeah he's moving on to a very good project and that makes me happy. Hope he gets a lot more offers. 😁

I don't want him to. That web series is a lot superior to this trashy season. 😆

and his role is more superior , last season was super hit and terrific.. ab toh iss season will be super hit more ❤️