Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bingo on symbolism

Just was thinking the same today when I saw him craning his neck till he left with Dadisa even after Veer told him all ok

His love is pure hope they do not make him negative rather through him kiara too gets changed

Originally posted by: caller123

Briju trying to see Rani . 

Veer saying she is fine.

Hope similar way he will not let Briju take his place in Rani's life and say she is fine with me.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

The symbolism of the stone stands  at the Veer's priority responsibility is Rani not RaniSa

either one gets hit is the message for any married couple   when one goes from the other's life without telling

Stone throw happened when Veer was in front of her  protecting her  she was unscathed  and he hit

when she moved him out by force without his knowledge, she was hit severely and he was saved

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kabadi match

The opponents were wearing black resembled negativity . For me they represented Rani Sa who wanted to win the chess game against Rani .

Rani's team wore red. Red resembles love. So it resembles RanVeer's love,relationship .

Earlier Veer didn't like to play Kabadi as they are champions in Kabadi. 

Rani Sa is also powerful and Veer gave up on one word from her. 

Though chances are slim Rani thought to enter the battle field which Veer took over.

Same way he didn't let the truth come infront of her. 

Now he is the one who is battling against Rani Sa 's decision and his feelings. 

Briju won the first attempt . Yes sometimes he might be able to convince Veer first. He might win over.

Briju was provoked and tricked the second time and he couldn't win. Maybe in Rani Sa 's next atattempt he might not able to help RanVeer . It will be only on Veer 's hands. 

He too will be able to win ,only if he looks at his love,which he will do. 

Finally they will win and Briju and Veer will be friends.

I am not sure about this exactly . Just penned it down.

Wow 👏, this is so good.  I can see this happening. I can't believe I forgot about this thread. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Wow 👏, this is so good.  I can see this happening. I can't believe I forgot about this thread. 

Thank you Rish🤗

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Kate 

Leave her in her village forever (LHVF) was also within a day by the forceful party, immediate no time for prep or think

Kabbadi match too happened within a day by the forceful party, immediate no time for prep or think

Leave her  was  Rani's plan but not his wish

Kabaddi was  Bauji's dad's land and her dream

too many similarities in both

they have to fight the battle without anyone and  Veer needs to take the lead

But she got hurt and Veer nursed her in the Kabbadi match

What about  LHVF ??

Kabadi match

The opponents were wearing black resembled negativity . For me they represented Rani Sa who wanted to win the chess game against Rani .

Rani's team wore red. Red resembles love. So it resembles RanVeer's love,relationship .

Earlier Veer didn't like to play Kabadi as they are champions in Kabadi. 

Rani Sa is also powerful and Veer gave up on one word from her. 

Though chances are slim Rani thought to enter the battle field which Veer took over.

Same way he didn't let the truth come infront of her. 

Now he is the one who is battling against Rani Sa 's decision and his feelings. 

Briju won the first attempt . Yes sometimes he might be able to convince Veer first. He might win over.

Briju was provoked and tricked the second time and he couldn't win. Maybe in Rani Sa 's next atattempt he might not able to help RanVeer . It will be only on Veer 's hands. 

He too will be able to win ,only if he looks at his love,which he will do. 

Finally they will win and Briju and Veer will be friends.

I am not sure about this exactly . Just penned it down.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail

Briju trying to see Rani . 

Veer saying she is fine.

Hope similar way he will not let Briju take his place in Rani's life and say she is fine with me.

insha'Allah.

Ur symbolisms r ❤️

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Is there any symbolism

Digvijay having no idea abt Veer mom whereabouts - separation forever with a baby

Surti Devi giving birth ( the crazy bull came n left ?? Whereabouts?? n Surti cried for days now she delivered a baby) - separation forever with a baby

VeeRani current situation of separation forever - ????

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Is there any symbolism

Digvijay having no idea abt Veer mom whereabouts - separation forever with a baby

Surti Devi giving birth ( the crazy bull came n left ?? Whereabouts?? n Surti cried for days now she delivered a baby) - separation forever with a baby

But where will the baby come from 😆☺️

caller123 thumbnail

Kate 

Leave her in her village forever (LHVF) was also within a day by the forceful party, immediate no time for prep or think

Kabbadi match too happened within a day by the forceful party, immediate no time for prep or think

Leave her  was  Rani's plan but not his wish

Kabaddi was  Bauji's dad's land and her dream

too many similarities in both

they have to fight the battle without anyone and  Veer needs to take the lead

But she got hurt and Veer nursed her in the Kabbadi match

What about  LHVF ??

Birju tried his best to save Ranveer 's relationship just like he tried to win Kabadi match. 

WWhole match is symbolic. Veer will be suffocating but won't let Rani Sa win over.

Hug -Rani hugged him wholeheartedly means Rani will accept and respect him wholeheartedly

Hurt still decording🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Is there any symbolism

Surthi giving birth indicates new life. 

Maybe Ranveer will start a new life without Rani Sa  for sometime.