Symbolisms - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

In the maha episode 2 things happened that had me thinking.

1. Before the rasam when they were asked to pray; Rani prayed for the whole family while veers prayers had rani written all over it.

Symbolism: Soon Rani will occupy all of veers thoughts and feelings. She will be his whole world. But for Rani he will be just another family member.

Still think he deserves this. 😆

2. Every time rani fell he caught her with one hand only. In the maha episode he caught her with both hands. He had to. He was drunk.

Symbolism: soon veer will wholeheartedly love and accept rani. No one foot in one foot out.

Both symbolisms pointing in the same direction. Hope I am reading this right. 

Beautiful Rish!!  Can’t wait for this to come true ☺️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Character certificate symbolism 

Veer wrote only Rani but Rani's teacher made him write Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat .

Teacher is a guider . Teacher in Balia resembles all what RanVeer faces in Balia will teach Veer that she is not just Rani but his better half Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat .

In his life Rani will turn to Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat from Rani in the Balia track 

caller123 thumbnail

Kabadi match

The opponents were wearing black resembled negativity . For me they represented Rani Sa who wanted to win the chess game against Rani .

Rani's team wore red. Red resembles love. So it resembles RanVeer's love,relationship .

Earlier Veer didn't like to play Kabadi as they are champions in Kabadi. 

Rani Sa is also powerful and Veer gave up on one word from her. 

Though chances are slim Rani thought to enter the battle field which Veer took over.

Same way he didn't let the truth come infront of her. 

Now he is the one who is battling against Rani Sa 's decision and his feelings. 

Briju won the first attempt . Yes sometimes he might be able to convince Veer first. He might win over.

Briju was provoked and tricked the second time and he couldn't win. Maybe in Rani Sa 's next atattempt he might not able to help RanVeer . It will be only on Veer 's hands. 

He too will be able to win ,only if he looks at his love,which he will do. 

Finally they will win and Briju and Veer will be friends.

I am not sure about this exactly . Just penned it down.

caller123 thumbnail

Letter 

Last episode Rani was in seductive. She told something is troubling in her hand and ask to remove it. Veer did it and Rani didn't know what it contained . She felt relived after it.

Similarly, Rani might not get to know the truth. Before it happens Very himself will decide not to backoff from his relationship with Rani .

He better remember his marriage vows which he did in frontof God. The promise to Rani Sa happened after that only. He better start working on his marriage vows soon.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Kabadi match

The opponents were wearing black resembled negativity . For me they represented Rani Sa who wanted to win the chess game against Rani .

Rani's team wore red. Red resembles love. So it resembles RanVeer's love,relationship .

Earlier Veer didn't like to play Kabadi as they are champions in Kabadi. 

Rani Sa is also powerful and Veer gave up on one word from her. 

Though chances are slim Rani thought to enter the battle field which Veer took over.

Same way he didn't let the truth come infront of her. 

Now he is the one who is battling against Rani Sa 's decision and his feelings. 

Briju won the first attempt . Yes sometimes he might be able to convince Veer first. He might win over.

Briju was provoked and tricked the second time and he couldn't win. Maybe in Rani Sa 's next atattempt he might not able to help RanVeer . It will be only on Veer 's hands. 

He too will be able to win ,only if he looks at his love,which he will do. 

Finally they will win and Briju and Veer will be friends.

I am not sure about this exactly . Just penned it down.

Wow this is epic!! I agree that after a point, it will all depend on Veer only. I also hope Birju and Veer will be friends ❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail

Kate, you are too good with your symbolisms!! You think it through so thoroughly, it is beautiful. 🤗

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Kate, you are too good with your symbolisms!! You think it through so thoroughly, it is beautiful. 🤗

Thank you so much 🤗❤️

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

symbolism cools off all tempers  here 

thanks dear

My entry to this forum was because of this, so no words to express how I feel

Nowadays I stopped thinking of Symbolisms  as  we have many here who do it so well

Originally posted by: caller123

Letter 

Last episode Rani was in seductive. She told something is troubling in her hand and ask to remove it. Veer did it and Rani didn't know what it contained . She felt relived after it.

Similarly, Rani might not get to know the truth. Before it happens Very himself will decide not to backoff from his relationship with Rani .

He better remember his marriage vows which he did in frontof God. The promise to Rani Sa happened after that only. He better start working on his marriage vows soon.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Briju trying to see Rani . 

Veer saying she is fine.

Hope similar way he will not let Briju take his place in Rani's life and say she is fine with me.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

symbolism cools off all tempers  here 

thanks dear

My entry to this forum was because of this, so no words to express how I feel

Nowadays I stopped thinking of Symbolisms  as  we have many here who do it so well

Thanls a lot Shaila🤗❤️