Posted: 3 years ago

Briju showering Veer symbolism 

Veer tried to go away saying that I want have a bath from this water. Similar way he tries to leave  Rani .

Briju made sure he showers .So Briju will make sure he won't do it. 

Hero Briju🤣

Don't ask any other Veer scene symbolism . When I see him I only feel him as a villain. There itself I lose  my interest .

Originally posted by caller123

Briju showering Veer symbolism 

Veer tried to go away saying that I want have a bath from this water. Similar way he tries to leave  Rani .

Briju made sure he showers .So Briju will make sure he won't do it. 

Hero Briju🤣

Don't ask any other Veer scene symbolism . When I see him I only feel him as a villain. There itself I lose  my interest .

I can't believe that these are the same people who said "this can't be Birju" or "he can't challenge veer."

Now look at you guys now. You all have Birju fever. 🤣

Originally posted by Rish27

I can't believe that these are the same people who said "this can't be Birju" or "he can't challenge veer."

Now look at you guys now. You all have Birju fever. 🤣

His entry and Veer's attitude changed us🤣

Rani giving Veer ,Ramdeer 's clothes which her mother stiched for Ramdeer to wear on Rani 's Birth. 

In a woman's life marriage also a new birth .

So here the clothes Ramdeer wore on her biirth given to Veer on Rani 's wedding ritual day.

Symbolizes her responsibilities are handed over from her bauji to Veer. Further Veer will take place of Ramdeer in her life.

Hope this show goes according to symbolisms they show.

Rani giving Veer ,Ramdeer 's clothes which her mother stiched for Ramdeer to wear on Rani 's Birth. 

So here the clothes Ramdeer wore on her biirth given to Veer on Rani 's wedding ritual day.

Symbolizes her responsibilities are handed over from her bauji to Veer. Further Veer will take place of Ramdeer in her life.

Beautiful symbolism ❤️🤗

I will kill the writers if it doesn't.🤣

In the maha episode 2 things happened that had me thinking.

1. Before the rasam when they were asked to pray; Rani prayed for the whole family while veers prayers had rani written all over it.

Symbolism: Soon Rani will occupy all of veers thoughts and feelings. She will be his whole world. But for Rani he will be just another family member.

Still think he deserves this. 😆

2. Every time rani fell he caught her with one hand only. In the maha episode he caught her with both hands. He had to. He was drunk.

Symbolism: soon veer will wholeheartedly love and accept rani. No one foot in one foot out.

Both symbolisms pointing in the same direction. Hope I am reading this right. 

Hope Veer be her mentor not father

:)

Symbolisms are driving  me crazy like the echo:)

Awesome 

Originally posted by Rish27

In the maha episode 2 things happened that had me thinking.

1. Before the rasam when they were asked to pray; Rani prayed for the whole family while veers prayers had rani written all over it.

Symbolism: Soon Rani will occupy all of veers thoughts and feelings. She will be his whole world. But for Rani he will be just another family member.

Still think he deserves this. 😆

2. Every time rani fell he caught her with one hand only. In the maha episode he caught her with both hands. He had to. He was drunk.

Symbolism: soon veer will wholeheartedly love and accept rani. No one foot in one foot out.

Both symbolisms pointing in the same direction. Hope I am reading this right. 

Awesome .   It gives me hopes