Can we talk about the hallucination scene 👏👏👏

Posted: 3 years ago

Ok I know you all gonna click on this post thinking about that I am going to talk about how krur singh start missing her bawari ( and that was fantastic by the way) and start hallucinating... I mean yes but exactly no

Well all the members are already done with discussion or some of them are still in awe of that scene I mean why not it was a Purvir scene😳 we deserve that after all 

Any ways in all the discussion there was one thing missing out that no body was talking about, I thought I was sleepy thats why I am seeing things but again i saw that hallucination scene and for my surprised they actually did it they shot that whole sequence in one take or single take ok that was not expected there was not a single cut in the scene and I was like really

For the reference 

I know gif quality is not up to the par but this is the best I can do

Ok 

Well you can see amar is sitting in front of the bed and then the camera start following priyal until, when amar is out of the frame giving him enough time to wear that maroon jacket 

Things to notice 

Amar wears two different jackets in this scene

Priyal hairs were tied at  her first appearance when she was giving medicine to amar then the camera start following present amar it gives enough time priyal to open her hairs, depicting that they were two different times and two different days interesting πŸ€”πŸ€”

The applaudable thing is that the director is quite creative and that is a good thing more over this types of shot take a lot more time than the casual ones 

Because if priyal or amar messed up their dialogue or expression they have to shoot the whole sequence from the beginning but they still giving us this type of scene in itv show is justπŸ‘πŸ‘

But still this will be my second favorite scene

The first one in my list is  just chef kissπŸ‘Œ

I just can't describe how perfect was that 

And that scene was

Any guessπŸ˜†

The moment when the truth revealed to purvi about her being molkki by mukhiyaji

I just caught off guard that scene was 10/10

Wait wait let me explain why 

Ever Heard of dolly zoom effect 

Here this is how it looks like

It can look strange at first glance but trust me this is the most creative trick you can do with your camera 

What is this zoom in zoom out what's going on😁😁

Well above in both gifs you can see the subject is still but background is moving it is not your typical zoom 

Dolly zoom effect mostly used in those scenes that are dramatic to create more impact to make that boring background more interesting 

Now in the 10th episode when they were dropping truth bomb on purvi one by one and the last one where she finally knows that she is molkki 

This is where they used dolly zoom effect 

Look how perfect is thisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

My favorite shot

I know I am sounding like a nerd

But this one is chef kiss

Thank you to coming in my Ted talk bakwas 😁😁

And yes we can do one more thing the members who has PurVir fanpages in ig can do one thing if you don't mind can you pls tag the director and creative head, appreciate them about the single take shot scene this will make them happy 😁😁

Originally posted by Nezuko

Ok I know you all gonna click on this post thinking about that I am going to talk about how krur singh start missing her bawari ( and that was fantastic by the way) and start hallucinating... I mean yes but exactly no

Well all the members are already done with discussion or some of them are still in awe of that scene I mean why not it was a Purvir scene😳 we deserve that after all 

Any ways in all the discussion there was one thing missing out that no body was talking about, I thought I was sleepy thats why I am seeing things but again i saw that hallucination scene and for my surprised they actually did it they shot that whole sequence in one take or single take ok that was not expected there was not a single cut in the scene and I was like really

For the reference 

Ok 

Well you can see amar is sitting in front of the bed and then the camera start following priyal until, when amar is out of the frame giving him enough time to wear that maroon jacket 

Things to notice 

Priyal hairs were tied at  her first appearance when she was giving medicine to amar then the camera start following present amar it gives enough time priyal to open her hairs, depicting that they were two different times and two different days interesting πŸ€”πŸ€”

The applaudable thing is that the director is quite creative and that is a good thing more over this types of shot take a lot more time than the casual ones 

Because if priyal or amar messed up their dialogue or expression they have to shoot the whole sequence from the beginning but they still giving us this type of scene in itv show is justπŸ‘πŸ‘

And that scene was

Any guessπŸ˜†

It can look strange at first glance but trust me this is the most creative trick you can do with your camera 

Well above in both gifs you can see the subject is still but background is moving it is not your typical zoom 

Dolly zoom effect mostly used in those scenes that are dramatic to create more impact to make that boring background more interesting 

Now in the 10th episode when they were dropping truth bomb on purvi one by one and the last one where she finally knows that she is molkki 

My favorite shot

And yes we can do one more thing the members who has PurVir fanpages in ig can do one thing if you don't mind can you pls tag the director and creative head, appreciate them about the single take shot scene this will make them happy 😁😁

Oh god! Your observation level πŸ™Š Itna sab kaise observe kar leti ho aap? Now you have made me think whether it was really shot in a go πŸ€”  

Originally posted by Nezuko

For the reference 

Ok 

Things to notice 

And that scene was

Any guessπŸ˜†

My favorite shot

Here is my ❀ for the post

Originally posted by Amaraddict

Oh god! Your observation level πŸ™Š Itna sab kaise observe kar leti ho aap? Now you have made me think whether it was really shot in a go πŸ€”  

I don't think so they shot in a go they were definitely many retakes in this scene most of the work was on amar's shoulder he has to give that serious strange expression that he seeing something and then next second he has to wear that jacket and give smiley expression and again next second he has to give that serious strange expression πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Like that was to much

Priyal was really good in this scene 

And the director is genius to come out with this idea 

And  then they implemented the whole thing  despite knowing having a tight schedule 

Saste me nipat sakte the inko kya normal fb dikhadete but still they choose the creative way

Ab jab Maine ye topic ched diya hai to 

There is a one more scene that was really good in the first episode did you remember there was a rain causes water logging 

That sceneπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ was top notch 

It really reminds me of oscar winning parasite movie wait let me tell you how 

The parallel is so similar in a very positive wayπŸ‘

In the second picture you can see both of the Main characters standing by following the rule of third (type of composition) in the scene while there parents are standing in behind saving stuff from water logging 

And the 3rd picture is just πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I can't even describe 

But I really like the whole parallel thing 

This scene was short but it was enough to show who is purvi 

That scene was Magic...Pure magic❀️😳

Amazing observation πŸ‘

Love your post 

Originally posted by Deepika18767

Amazing observation πŸ‘

Love your post 

Thank you ❀❀❀

Originally posted by kritikabose

That scene was Magic...Pure magic❀️😳

Yes 

It is 

In every way

Edited by Nezuko - 3 years ago

yeah i hv noticed Pur had 2 different hair style and Vir 2 different jackets πŸ˜†

Mukhi ji kamaal ka hallucination karte hai🀣🀣