Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: apurva...

Virs expressions were something else when police took purvi away!.. 

wht do u mean???

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

U see that scene once again...soon the police was taking his expression changed from anger....just observe that...I have seen that since morning but I am unable figure it out why...

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe they are sad by creating a scene in front of everyone.. This might be some plan.. 

Edited by apurva... - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

U see that scene once again...soon the police was taking his expression changed from anger....just observe that...I have seen that since morning but I am unable figure it out why...

I will say this for now (other thoughts i will write down later)...   I didnt expect them to use the Baawri theme in the scene, esp after such a intense emotional confrontation they had...   (I was expecting a Saajni theme.. but more of sad version like when we got the saiyaan newish version last week)

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I will say this for now (other thoughts i will write down later)...   I didnt expect them to use the Baawri theme in the scene, esp after such a intense emotional confrontation they had...   (I was expecting a Saajni theme.. but more of sad version like when we got the saiyaan newish version last week)

Yes it was bit different!.. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

For me it isn't anger ...but like he is tensed and thinking y she is behaving like as  he unable to figure out ....well my opinion 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

That bawari theme definitely caught me off guard like what they were even thinking either he know something thing and he is just pretending or I just making wild assumptions 

Nezuko thumbnail

Jaida meaning nai hoga this show always does that 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys, what is the discussion? Any new promos?

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
Nezuko thumbnail

Low effort meme 🙂🙂 sach batana tha na