Sriti Jha/Pragya A Mehra AT #12 *The Most Beautiful Girl In the World* - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
 Isnt there a combined post with Arjit? If not, then good coz this hopefully shows that they aren't keen on promoting them as a couple so soon. And we won't get Amvira so soon, and we get to see some semblance of a love story than just forcible hate scenes, but don't want to hope too much as the makers have a way of pouring water over our hopes. smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is a combined post with Arjit. Have posted it in the sm thread of that show. since this is a solo one, I posted this here too. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 Its frankly irritating to see comparisons with Amruta and Pragya. Both are different characters, and frankly I like Amruta more (at the moment). They ruined Pragya over the longevity of KKB. Even now, I see tweets on X saying that KMTMG won't be as successful as KKB was. smiley29 Please! They have to take into consideration, so many things.. like the Abhigya fan base, the support of the side characters, the prime time slot, the fact that Sriti also was fairly new with KKB being her 1st show with a major channel.

Whats interesting here is the fact that Sriti says that she wants to refrain from playing the older characters in gen leaps. So if Tom, KMTMG takes a leap, preferably her character’s kids are shown grown up, she may not want to play the older characters. smiley1 Wonder what she will do, if she is under contract like in KKB. smiley24

flutterby thumbnail

^ This paticular outfit is a breakway from her normal saris for daywear and sleeveless salwars for night time. Now the sleeveless made its appearence in the daytime. Plus I feel it's a little bold for Amruta, considering it is transparent from the waist down. smiley16 Plus Arjit is seen wearing the red outfit that everyone except Sriti wore for Nimrit’s marriage. smiley36 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

^ This paticular outfit is a breakway from her normal saris for daywear and sleeveless salwars for night time. Now the sleeveless made its appearence in the daytime. Plus I feel it's a little bold for Amruta, considering it is transparent from the waist down. smiley16 Plus Arjit is seen wearing the red outfit that everyone except Sriti wore for Nimrit’s marriage. smiley36 

Yup. For me it doesn't go well with the character, bg etc. But not hearing much complaints. smiley36

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. For me it doesn't go well with the character, bg etc. But not hearing much complaints. smiley36

Its surprising that she wore it in front of her traditional, no-nonsense grandmother, who refused to hug Harsh (in sbb video) but made him take her blessings instead. Such a traditional woman ke saamne, transparent salwaar?! smiley24 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah... but no complaints from anyone ... audience 'love' it. smiley36 [Think Mukta was right - they have issues with Sari. Not that they got the sari wear right too.] 

PS: but this particular scene, she wasnt aware that Dadi is coming home. So can give that pass. But Dadi's will generally ask 'ye kya pehna hai?'smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago