Anupamaa Written Update 14 Jan 2021

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with  Shah family over joyed to hear from Toshu that the doc had said their dad was now much better and he could use do everything just restrict the use his Rt arm. All are happy with all the activity they could do with their papa. Pakhi  wants to go for shopping . Samar n Toshu remind her of the shopping she just did on her birthday , Pakhi complains that was 2 months back !!
All laugh at her lovingly. 

Pakhi then excitedly wants to have grand Makar sankranti celebrations with their papa . Every one gets ready for some kite flying . They make their teams of twosomes. Babuji n Mama ji on one tea, KinTos in one, Pakhi teams up with Papa. Babuji taunts Baa that she would cut other’s kites rather then flying her own.

Anupama recollects her happy moments as she flew kites as a kid , now she too wanted to relive those moments n wants to fly kites. Van is shocked to hear Anu. The entire family is pleasantly surprised. Baa remarks  that they thought Anu knew nothing other than cooking. Babuji is amazed n appreciates Anu’s talents. Samar says his mom was capable of doing anything n everything . Van recollects how he had taunted Anu that she knew nothing other than cooking . He looks at her with a smile making Anu feel awkward .
  Kinjal has prepared the sweets for the occasion of Makar Sankranti. Baa taunts her for the stony hard texture . Kinjal says this was her first time so she should be excused , Anu reminds even hers were similarly hard when she had made for first time . Van jokes about his teeth , AnuVan share a glance . They move away .

Baa gifts Anu one saree for the festival, Anu receives it with thanks . Baa asks Anu to give one kurta. Anu feels awkward about handling  Van’s clothes. Baa makes the excuse that Jhilmil was not around today and Anu knew which item was kept where. Anu thinks she too needed a matching blouse with her saree. 
Anu goes to the bedroom and feels awkward, she informs him that she had come for taking her clothes . She then shows Van few kurtas to wear for the festival, she pulls out sober ones and shows him, Van refuses them. Anu says she had shown him plain sober ones like Kavya had said. Van then selects the bright n jazzy one . Anunis shocked as he says his choices had changed since then . AnuVan have eyelock .  

Samar n Nandini have cute moments as they select kites for everyone at the kite vendor. They select kites for Their mother, Pakhi, Babuji , a sparkly one for Jhilmil, a couple one for KinTos. Samar gifts a kite with a red heart to Nandini and she feels awkward but he says he could not hide his real feelings from his friend .

Nandini feels nice about Samar but is skeptical about expressing her own feelings. 

Everyone is dressed up in yellow clothes looking very nice. Anupama is passing by n hears Van asking for help , notices Van stuck in his kurta with his hurting right arm , she feels sorry for him, rushes to help. She helps him to put on his kurta and then buttons up for him as he has restricted movements of rt arm .She feels his closeness n they have eyelock . She then moves away but to her dismay her mangalsutra gets stuck to his kurta button . She tries to untangle it and it’s takes a little time , Anu feels awkward at their closeness.  . Van can’t take his eyes off Anupama looking so pretty in her new yellow saree n Gajaraa etc . He gets FBs of old happy moments with his family , also the times where he had insulted her looks. Anu catches him staring at her . Van tears his eyes away from Anu and wonders if Kavya was right . Was he falling in love with Anupama ??

FB scene 

VanYa travelling  in the car , Kavya says he had now recovered he could now return to live with her. Van says he had decided to stay with his family n is not sure when he would return to live with her. Kavya is alarmed n argues but Van refuses to give in to her demands. Kavya then shares her fears that what had not happened in last 25 years could happen now, he could fall in love with Anupama . Van is surprised.

FB ends 

Van wonders if Kavya was right was he falling in love with Anupama ?? He pushes aside his wondering thoughts n joins the family for kite flying . 

Baa taunts and asks Kinjal if her Naagin mother was going to join them. Kinjal denies as her mom was scared of kite string . Baa taunts that if she had known this she would have tied kite string all around her house it prevent her visits to this house . Then she taunts about Maidey ki katori , Kavya , joining them . 

Precap

The entire Shah family happily comes out into the garden excited for kite flying on Makar  Sankranti. 
Kavya watches them from her garden and thinks this time she was between them . the episode freezes on Kavya’s face between AnuVan

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Unfortunately I watched today's episode and

Chalo atleast baa has that in mind that Anupama does not want to be patni... And yet her forcing her ways to unite these two is pure evil.. 

I could see Kinjal being disappointed with Baa's constant taunt about Rakhi... And that'd natural... Thank goodness writers are bringing it up. I do hope to see her outburst someday... 

Samar and Nandini appear really forced at this point... 

And Anupama... For God's sake... Get rud of that damn Managalsutra.. That's the dor which is in mess and it needs to be broken...

All in all... Very very disappointing episode.. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago

This right hand  of vanraj will be reason to create inmense Fight between anupamaa anupamaa and vanraj  and finally completely breaking of relation ship

If there is more problem in right hand of vanraj then if vanraj  job at Risk  then he gonna to blame anupamaa that because of u my right hand is not working properly and my job is at Risk because of u 

It would have Better if kavya would have taken my care at least my job would have not Risk

Originally posted by surabhi01

This right hand  of vanraj will be reason to create inmense Fight between anupamaa anupamaa and vanraj  and finally completely breaking of relation ship

If there is more problem in right hand of vanraj then if vanraj  job at Risk  then he gonna to blame anupamaa that because of u my right hand is not working properly and my job is at Risk because of u 

It would have Better if kavya would have taken my care at least my job would have not Risk

Yeah All things that happen in life ..it’s all because of Anupama . His EMA also was because of Anupama only . yeah We expect that Vanraj  might taunt Anu that her son might have recovered better ..but keeping in mind henis put off by Kavya and falling for Anu ...that taunting might not happen now .

Todays epi was intolerable 🐷

Better to skip some (un)romantic scenes  of Anu--Raj 🤣 

I m sure V is upto something, he wants his life  and   personal maid back 👎🏼

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago

Look like anupamaa again break record of TRP 

Week 1 anupamaa TRP   is 3.9

Last Week anupamaa TRP was 3.6

Anupamaa  joining school   boost up TRP. And Dont  remember whether kinjal showing mirror to  baa and vanraj shown  this Week aur last Week 

If kinjal showing mirror to baa shown  in last Week then this is also reason for such high trp

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Todays epi was intolerable 🐷

Better to skip some (un)romantic scenes  of Anu--Raj 🤣 

I m sure V is upto something, he wants his life  and   personal maid back 👎🏼

I think Vanraj is plotting in his mind how to balance between both of them. He surely can’t afford to leave Anupama as he is habituated with her services and feels comfortable 😡😡....And he wants to flirt n keep illicit relations with Kavya too as it’s giving him the kick . 🤬🤬