Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

they have completely destroyed Kavya's character and now she is behaving like an obsessive lover

who is keeping an eye on his lover 24x7 just like a CCTV🕵

Actually kavya is insecure about his relationship, V Vanraj never intended to divorce Anu.

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well now we know why Kavya was insecure 

V never intended on marrying her ...he wants to have his cake & eat it too 

His statement of I’ll see who I want to live with speaks volumes 

He still thinks he is in control over both women 

V will never change!

Edited by silvermoonlight - 3 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kavya is just insecure and for that she is becoming villain now. She thinks Vanraj can't love Anupama and because of that she is ready to do anything. That's why Makers have ruined the character.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Well now we know why Kavya was insecure 

V never intended on marrying her ...he wants to have his cake & eat it too 

His statement of I’ll see who I want to live with speaks volumes 

He still thinks he is in control over both women 

V will never change!

Don't you remember the scene when kavya planned all that temple marriage with v on his 25th anniversary day with anupama. One day before, V went to kavya to stop this nonsense, he said that He proposed to kavya for marriage few years back, but kavya refused to marry since she wanted to focus on her career at that point of time. Then V also added he can't marry her now since his children are grown up. It doesn't seem right to get married  at this age as per V. 😛 I wrote this just to clear it what you said v never intended on marrying her. 😛 Otherwise, i hate vanraj the most. He is MCP. 😈 I just want woh shaadi kare kavya se aur anupama ko picha chute usse. So that she can live her life on her terms. 😎

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Don't you remember the scene when kavya planned all that temple marriage with v on his 25th anniversary day with anupama. One day before, V went to kavya to stop this nonsense, he said that He proposed to kavya for marriage few years back, but kavya refused to marry since she wanted to focus on her career at that point of time. Then V also added he can't marry her now since his children are grown up. It doesn't seem right to get married  at this age as per V. 😛 I wrote this just to clear it what you said v never intended on marrying her. 😛 Otherwise, i hate vanraj the most. He is MCP. 😈 I just want woh shaadi kare kavya se aur anupama ko picha chute usse. So that she can live her life on her terms. 😎

I do remember but here is the thing:

When V asked her many years ago we don’t know under what context it was. He could have asked her knowing she should say no because she was career oriented and knew her career meant a lot to her. So just by V saying he wanted to doesn’t mean he intended to 

The second time,25th anniversary, he was forced to. Also his marriage to Kavya would be illegal so he would be able to keep both wives basically. How ever Anu would still be his legal wife .

He never intended on divorcing Anu and choosing Kavya solely as his life partner. That’s become very evident even more so now!

he wants both worlds ...a naukrani wife he can control and a side piece for his needs/desires