Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I am not justifying or condoning what Sonali said but let's not forget that she is from Haryana and is used to speaking haryanvi which is known for its colourful language which is used commonly. So words that might shock other regions are quite commonplace in Haryana and do not hold the exact same connotation or shock value to the inhabitants of Haryana. By the way I find haryanvi really interesting and hilarious!

But yes she must keep in mind the fact that she is on national TV.

As for Rubina the lesser said the better. Class MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

At least Sonali doesn't go around bandying about her CLASS!!!!

So Miss Padma Jee

Sonali should get free pass if she is Harayanvi ? Colorful language my FOOT

Rubina should have set her right.

I would have given a tight slap if someone calls Haramzada Haramzadi.

To hell with her Harayanvi Colorful language.

I think in blind hatred for Rubina everyone is forgetting the basic things which need to be called out.

If Sonali would have said same to Eijaz bada bawaal machate sab.

Sorry Padma jee more than anyone i am disappointed with you.

Sadly i was expecting that may be you will act neutral here but nahi.🤔

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

So Miss Padma Jee

Sonali should get free pass if she is Harayanvi ? Colorful language my FOOT

Rubina should have set her right.

I would have given a tight slap if someone calls Haramzada Haramzadi.

To hell with her Harayanvi Colorful language.

I think in blind hatred for Rubina everyone is forgetting the basic things which need to be called out.

If Sonali would have said same to Eijaz bada bawaal machate sab.

Sorry Padma jee more than anyone i am disappointed with you.

Sadly i was expecting that may be you will act neutral here but nahi.🤔

I did. I said I am not condoning her. I said she should be aware of the fact that she is on national TV!

I was just trying to speak about haryanvi because I live in an area close to the Haryana border with a whole lot of haryanvis all around and get very amused listening to their colourful tongue that's all.

If you hear how haryanvi women speak, you'll also find it hilarious! Their language is punctuated with colourful insult words/abuse words all the time! I was just stating a fact.

Other than that I agree what she did was very wrong!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I did. I said I am not condoning her. I said she should be aware of the fact that she is on national TV!

I was just trying to speak about haryanvi because I live in an area close to the Haryana border with a whole lot of haryanvis all around and get very amused listening to their colourful tongue that's all.

If you hear how haryanvi women speak, you'll also find it hilarious! Their language is punctuated with colourful insult words/abuse words all the time! I was just stating a fact.

Other than that I agree what she did was very wrong!

Theek hai Theek hai Padma jee. Its okay jee i understood.

Hum zyada time khafa nahi reh sakte. 

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Theek hai Theek hai Padma jee. Its okay jee i understood.

Hum zyada time khafa nahi reh sakte. 

But Alpha ji I also fail to understand how you can continue defending Rubina after so many flaws in her personality have come out so clearly.

Just like you have certain expectations from me, I too have from you because you are different from the others.

She is really not worthy of the trophy!!!!! In fact nobody is but given that all are bad to varying degrees, one has to proceed by elimination to see who is better than the worst.

As I have said before I started off as a neutral viewer and now I despise this lady. Kuch toh wajah hoga na! I really didn't know any of them from before except Eijaz in one serial of his in which he impressed me as an actor (yeh moh moh ke dhaage) but I was neutral because I understand that there is a difference between the actor and the real person behind the role and BB makes you discover the real persona!!

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But Alpha ji I also fail to understand how you can continue defending Rubina after so many flaws in her personality have come out so clearly.

Just like you have certain expectations from me, I too have from you because you are different from the others.

She is really not worthy of the trophy!!!!! In fact nobody is but given that all are bad to varying degrees, one has to proceed by elimination to see who is better than the worst.

As I have said before I started off as a neutral viewer and now I despise this lady. Kuch toh wajah hoga na! I really didn't know any of them from before except Eijaz in one serial of his in which he impressed me as an actor (yeh moh moh ke dhaage) but I was neutral because I understand that there is a difference between the actor and the real person behind the role and BB makes you discover the real persona!!

ok who is flawless there? 

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

ok who is flawless there? 

Please read my post.

I said NO ONE

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Bringing a kid into this is wrong, but justifying Sonali is not right either. Ruby is not a kid nor is Nikki but Sonali calling them bastaxd is wrong. They are also someone's children.

Ruby should have gave an example of Sonali that she is soemoenes daughter too, what if she was called the same thing. 

It wasnt directed at Rubina - Rubina just jumped in for mudda.

Maukay ka khoob faida uthaya, bohat lari and phir royi - perfectly sympathy bhi le gayi. Now she can sleep for the rest of the week cuz us ko apna content khairat ka mil gaya ðŸ¤£

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, it can relate to the family as well.

Haraamzaadah is a Farsi (Persian) / Urdu expletive. 

Haraam means illegitimate or forbidden 

Zaadah (masculine) / Zaadi (feminine) means offspring 

Therefore, technically, a haraamzaadah is an offspring that’s born out of wedlock or illegitimate affairs such as one-stands and general acts of fornication.

In turn, it also reflects upon the family, because it directly hurls the abuse at either the mom or the father or both who participated in the birth of that illegitimate offspring.

Hope this helps.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please read my post.

I said NO ONE

🤣

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anna143

It wasnt directed at Rubina - Rubina just jumped in for mudda.

Maukay ka khoob faida uthaya, bohat lari and phir royi - perfectly sympathy bhi le gayi. Now she can sleep for the rest of the week cuz us ko apna content khairat ka mil gaya ðŸ¤£

Content? How do other people get content on BB please let me know. You think Sonali gave her content. Yes by calling someone haramkhol and a lot of other stuff that cannot even be shown on TV. If that's creating content then well done to her ðŸ¤¢ My respect for Sonali has gone down the drain after I just read what she said to Nikki, its vile. 

Ruby didnt jump in, Sonali aimed it at her and even if it wasnt then I dont think it's wrong to point out the wrong Sonali is doing and she is doing so much wrong that 90 percent of which we wont even be able to see.