Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetakash thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

haramzada is actually used in friend circle in masti..but this word's meaning is wrong

just like habshi is a racist remark , yet i heard today in forum  it is used as normal word 

so sonali is wrong here 50-50 .. meaning kay hisab se she is 100% wrong but normal word kay hisab se not that much .. yet i will say she is wrong

but rubina is worse by bringing n abusing her kid.. told- ab bol apne beti haram ki.. 

i think koi issse jeyada aur keya gir sakte hain 

I know what Rubina said was wrong.... and yeh word conversation mei Sonali he le kar aayi thi.... sirf isliye kyuki task mei Sonali ke name ka tag kisi nei phad diya....!!! Wah!!!! 
And sorry but Maine kabhi kisi ko friendly gesture mei “haramzada”... kahte hue nahi suna hai..... sab log ess word ko friendly gesture nahi mante hai it’s a very offensive word.... Plz don’t justify Sonali on using this word....!!! Sonali ka yeh word use karna galat tha....Rubina ki mom bhi hai...!!!!
And yaha par koi percentage calculation nahi chal raha hai kaun kitna sahi... and kaun kitna wrong...!!! Either both are correct or both are wrong....!!! 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetakash

Only Rubina.... why not Sonali...? Whatever Rubina said was wrong... but what Sonali said is also very wrong.... Sonali is the one who brought this word “haramzada” into conversation....!!! Imagine what Rubina’s mother must be feeling.... she is also a mom

So 35+ lady ke mom ki feelings ki importance hai aur Sonali ko muh pe gaali di that's fine.

Hama**** is not a word that needs so much importance, its normal talking lingo along friends. But involving a kid in this is below the belt. Which only elite and classy people are capable of doing. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know what Rubina said was wrong.... and yeh word conversation mei Sonali he le kar aayi thi.... sirf isliye kyuki task mei Sonali ke name ka tag kisi nei phad diya....!!! Wah!!!! 
And sorry but Maine kabhi kisi ko friendly gesture mei “haramzada”... kahte hue nahi suna hai..... sab log ess word ko friendly gesture nahi mante hai it’s a very offensive word.... Plz don’t justify Sonali on using this word....!!! Sonali ka yeh word use karna galat tha....Rubina ki mom bhi hai...!!!!
And yaha par koi percentage calculation nahi chal raha hai kaun kitna sahi... and kaun kitna wrong...!!! Either both are correct or both are wrong....!!! 

Bas Rubina ki hi mom hai. Slow 👏

No both are not correct and both are not wrong. Rubina is cleary at fault for including a minor whos not part of the show.

Both would have been wrong if Rubina would have said Haram**** to Sonali. Thats tit for tat. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

where i am justifying sonali .. did i say she is right ? n yah kafi movie mein yeah word use hua in friend gang .. Web series mein toh common. 

n my views how i will put , calculation karke yah pher kaise bhi karke my choice ..pls a req dont say what should i do or not. 

for me sonali is ofcourse wrong, but bringing a lil kid rubina did worse 

geetakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

haramzada is actually used in friend circle in masti..but this word's meaning is wrong

just like habshi is a racist remark , yet i heard today in forum  it is used as normal word 

so sonali is wrong here 50-50 .. 

meaning kay hisab se she is 100% wrong but normal word kay hisab se not that much .. yet i will say she is wrong

but rubina is worse by bringing n abusing her kid.. told- ab bol apne beti haram ki.. 

i think koi issse jeyada aur keya gir sakte hain 

and about the habshi word you are talking about..... do alag word hai “Hapshi” and “Habshi”.... though dono words ki pronunciation kafi same hai....!!!! 

Rubina nei jis context mei use kiya tha... wo hapsi tha.... that means a person who eats a lot.....!!! Not habshi......!!!! If you want you can google both words... you will find the difference....!!! 🙏

geetakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Bas Rubina ki hi mom hai. Slow 👏

No both are not correct and both are not wrong. Rubina is cleary at fault for including a minor whos not part of the show.

Both would have been wrong if Rubina would have said Haram**** to Sonali. Thats tit for tat. 

I accept Rubina’s choice of words was wrong in defending herself .....!!! What I am saying is both are wrong..!!! Tali ek haath se nahi bajti hai....🙏

Angel9986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Bringing a kid into this is wrong, but justifying Sonali is not right either. Ruby is not a kid nor is Nikki but Sonali calling them bastaxd is wrong. They are also someone's children.

Ruby should have gave an example of Sonali that she is soemoenes daughter too, what if she was called the same thing. 

Rubina gave this example only i M also someone daughter..u have child how u feel if someone says to ur daughter like this

jabber thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To all those who think it is wrong the word Haram**** is used to abuse the mother it is like calling the mother of the person it is given too characterless or worst. If it ever happens to anyone the person's mother is abused. If Sonali thinks she has the right to abuse someone's other why does suddenly her daugher come into being. If you say your daughter is H*** it means you are characterless. I can't stand this Sonali she hits below the belt. I am glad someone even if it is Rubina showed her place. Without provocation she went on Nikki's mom 3-4 times. Like the family week, the kept food near my bed fight. If her daughter is young Nikki's Mom is old. There has to be a stop to this nonsense called Sonali. She herself didn't think she has a daughter at home and is abusing someone else's daughter. 

jabber thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The word translated means illegitimate child of the mother.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I'm sorry but Sonali is not going to break anything.

And I'm sure you as a mother, would never even abuse anyone like Sonali did because you know they're also someone's children. 

I am not justifying or condoning what Sonali said but let's not forget that she is from Haryana and is used to speaking haryanvi which is known for its colourful language which is used commonly. So words that might shock other regions are quite commonplace in Haryana and do not hold the exact same connotation or shock value to the inhabitants of Haryana. By the way I find haryanvi really interesting and hilarious!

But yes she must keep in mind the fact that she is on national TV.

As for Rubina the lesser said the better. Class MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

At least Sonali doesn't go around bandying about her CLASS!!!!