Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol you serious you don't know what it means? Anyway people have explained it so you get the gist

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sonali is doing everything because she knows that being politician no one will question. Sonali is immature and vile lady. Why use  such word even if you are joking.

lilchamps thumbnail

What a high standard politician, from which road bb picked her to match bhagoda 

lilchamps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Sonali is doing everything because she knows that being politician no one will question. Sonali is immature and vile lady. Why use  such word even if you are joking.

that's her false assumption ppl already started trending for her.but not surprised trying romance with a boy for her son's age ,hara@#da may b a very normal thing for her

geetakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Haramjada means Illegitimate child , but Sonali this called in General not to Rubina

lekin Rubina took it on her and abuse sonali's daughter's parenthood.. told -Teri beti haram ki hai.

she could confront with sonali , on need to bring sonali's beti

what Rubina said was wrong.... but Sonali didn’t said in general.... Sonali clearly said ...” jo bahar baithe wo haramzade “.... and bahar only Rubina, Nikki and Abhinav baithe the...!!! Don’t justify Sonali action... Agar Rubina galat hai... then sonali bhi galat hai..... and  later in LF Rahul, Sonali, Eijaz and Arshi are discussing.... calling someone chutiya and haramzada are very normal words.... 

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Stope age shaming ., Its cool when Hrithik, Shahid , Ranbir etc date younger girls...   Ali is 30 and she is 41, nothing wrong in having feelings..  Unfortunately, our country  is so  patriarchal , where a women cannot have feelings for someone younger to her....

Some people on this forum make me cringe..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: geetakash

what Rubina said was wrong.... but Sonali didn’t said in general.... Sonali clearly said ...” jo bahar baithe wo haramzade “.... and bahar only Rubina, Nikki and Abhinav baithe the...!!! Don’t justify Sonali action... Agar Rubina galat hai... then sonali bhi galat hai..... and  later in LF Rahul, Sonali, Eijaz and Arshi are discussing.... calling someone chutiya and haramzada are very normal words.... 

haramzada is actually used in friend circle in masti..but this word's meaning is wrong

just like habshi is a racist remark , yet i heard today in forum  it is used as normal word 

so sonali is wrong here 50-50 .. 

meaning kay hisab se she is 100% wrong but normal word kay hisab se not that much .. yet i will say she is wrong

but rubina is worse by bringing n abusing her kid.. told- ab bol apne beti haram ki.. 

i think koi issse jeyada aur keya gir sakte hain 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

haramzada is actually used in friend circle in masti..but this word's meaning is wrong

just like habshi is a racist remark , yet i heard today in forum  it is used as normal word 

so sonali is wrong here 50-50 .. meaning kay hisab se she is 100% wrong but normal word kay hisab se not that much .. yet i will say she is wrong

but rubina is worse by bringing n abusing her kid.. told- ab bol apne beti haram ki.. 

i think koi issse jeyada aur keya gir sakte hain 

🤣 awesome 🤣

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
geetakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Oh well weekend will show Rubina a mirror. 

Only Rubina.... why not Sonali...? Whatever Rubina said was wrong... but what Sonali said is also very wrong.... Sonali is the one who brought this word “haramzada” into conversation....!!! Imagine what Rubina’s mother must be feeling.... she is also a mom

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Illegitimate child is the formal meaning.  People use this word though alot of the time not out of it's real meaning but to call someone a kameena villain.