Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

LOL joh puppet ban raha hai usi ko jaana chahiye. 😆 Though I didn't like Aly's behavior today, he is definitely more deserving than the puppets. 😛

NINALOGY thumbnail

Why would aly go. He is smart enough to influence anyone. If Rahul is that strong than he should start playing individually. Why he is ruining his game though after comeback his game has already ruined. I don't think so its Aly who need to be blame. Its Rahul's fault  

hs77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

It's not Aly's fault he's got screen presence and dominant personality that Rahul can't shine through, that's Rahul's problem quit being in his shadow, if he's too scared to move on then thats on him 

exactly! it is not Aly's fault. Rahul has potential but he has been told so many times that he is looking weak and jamoora, he still does not get it, not Aly's fault. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree!! Earlier Rahul had a personality of his own! I used to like him for his witty comebacks, his one-liners, the way he fought with Rubinav etc!! Aly has successfully managed to destroy his game intentionally or unintentionally,now he is reduced to a mere sidekick!! But I think there's still time for Rahul to improve, I want him to wake up and smell the coffee FFS, distance himself from Aly a little bit and play his individual game!! And Aly needs to go now, had enough of him 🤢

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rahul is also targeting rakhi for no reason just bcoz of Aly, baddua aly ko diya rahul ke saath rakhi ne aisa kya kiya ? He fights whoever aly fights and then he says there is no group lmfao rakhi rightly named them " aloo bukhara " 🤣🤣🤣

Not aly but rahul should leave he has become a side kick and sidekicks dont reach far

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today Aly & Rahul were discussing nominations.. they were telling Arshi they saved her. On that basis he should be nominated. if there is anything called fairness in BB.