Aly should go...

Anazia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He literally spoiled Jasmine’s game and now Rahul is the next target.. Earlier Rahul’s actions were somewhat justified;now it seems he is Aly’s puppet. He shouldn’t have saved Arshi; he shouldn’t have fought with Rakhi because of Aly; he shouldn’t have gone after vikas... suddenly seems like a sidekick :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhai bhai bolke he highjacked rahul’s game. But if Rahul was smart he would have understood that. It’s not him but Aly who is the dominant one in this friendship 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aly disclosed Rakhis game , shes all natak for cameras. If he goes it’s because BB loves Rakhi and her antics. 

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Actually Rahul doesn't know that Aly stole coffee bottle... 😆🤣he is just standing for friendship because he can't ditch him.. He is not type of character so people are thinking that. He is a sidekick of Aly.. 🤪

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As far as I understand aly and Rubina never fight , in fact aly likes Rubina

Rahul dislikes Rubina with a mutual feeling from otherwise and their fights are one of the main highlights of this season

So wen aly isn’t at all involved in these fights and it’s all Rahul and Rubina how is Rahul alys jamoora?

DreamCatcher00 thumbnail

Rahul is a lost cause now 

He was longing for friendship in house and he fell for the trap called friendship.  but he is not understanding on the name of friendship he is getting used . Aly can’t be anyone’s friend inside house .

I didn’t like Rahul much but always  felt he had potential . But alas he is loosing it 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's not Aly's fault he's got screen presence and dominant personality that Rahul can't shine through, that's Rahul's problem quit being in his shadow, if he's too scared to move on then thats on him 

Anazia thumbnail

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

Rahul dislikes Rubina with a mutual feeling from otherwise and their fights are one of the main highlights of this season

So wen aly isn’t at all involved in these fights and it’s all Rahul and Rubina how is Rahul alys jamoora?

Nooooo... Aly doesn’t like Rubina. He has been backbiting about her again and again. You missed all those parts. It started when she saved Aly but said it’s for jasmine and so it goes on... he likes Abhinav but not rubina 

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

Rahul fights with Rubina because he knows that USP of his game. He didn't fight last 2 weeks coz of his stupid plan with Aly of evicting challengers. There too Aly was involved.As soon as SK said play harder he is back to his old agenda. Rubina example is wrong coz Rahul has come outside and seen both 1) Rubina's popularity 2) His rivalry with Rubina is USP of his game. Thats not an uninfluenced independent game move

Rahul fighting with Vikas is perfect example of him being Aly's sidekick. He has no reason to fight. Vikas favors him always without any condition.He fights with Vikas because Aly is against Vikas.

Edited by fizzyslayer - 3 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Aly disclosed Rakhis game , shes all natak for cameras. If he goes it’s because BB loves Rakhi and her antics. 

I dont like Aly but i agree , aly exposed Rakhi n one day when he found out that Nicki was bitching about jas with rubi , he will exposed nicki n rubinave too . He may win . U never know