Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Well I guess max to max she will stay in hostel for few days.

But some way she will be brought back to VR mansion by Vansh..... common on we all know Vansh.....even though he is burning in rage of betrayal he still loves her in his own sadistic way and after coming to know truth if he does then he will definitely do something anything to bring Riddhu back to VR mansion.

Then we can definitely see some tashan romance with of course conspiracies planning plotting.

But not revenge from Riddhu.....if maker takes her character in that direction then it will be same like old usual....leads always fighting against each other and story won't move from anywhere n stays in same circle of revenge and nothing else.

Yesterday I saw a Pakistani serial and I really liked the ending......the female lead despite knowing that the male lead was taking revenge against her sister by using her, left him divorced him started fresh life for her with new zeal.

Yes revenge from Ridhima won’t be good 

Deep left Arohi 

Ridhima leaving Vansh 

Not possible at all

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

With this kind of torture even a week is also not enough, what so ever it should be a hard core redemption for vansh. 

Indeed

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

My heart wants the same treatment or no redemption 😡 bhaad m jao fir !! 

Makers too know we want his redemption 

Hope we see it 

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Makers too know we want his redemption 

Hope we see it 

Agree makers know that all want Vansh's redemption track. My only fear is they will only show Vansh's redemption track but not for VR family.

Not that I am expecting vr family to change overnight but they should be given the test of their own medicine

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

Agree makers know that all want Vansh's redemption track. My only fear is they will only show Vansh's redemption track but not for VR family.

Not that I am expecting vr family to change overnight but they should be given the test of their own medicine

We can expect but don’t know when 

Dadi will be first later Vansh 

But Ridhima shouldn’t give in easily 

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My gut feeling says riddu will start her game now.  She will turn grey.

Kainu on the way.

If she leaves now vansh will not repend she will clear the MU & then leave him.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

My gut feeling says riddu will start her game now.  She will turn grey.

Kainu on the way.

If she leaves now vansh will not repend she will clear the MU & then leave him.

Of course 

Clear and leave 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

You know what it will be good for makers if it's Vansh's dream.

If it does turn out to be true and Riddhu stayed with him happily lovey dovey then I don't wanna imagine how much bashing they will face from TT people.

Even personally I don't want that..... really for a change I just want Riddhu to move out of mansion but as it's pandemic she can stay in mansion but ignore everyone and treat everyone as professional the way they addressed her today. Not being daughter in law of Rai Singhanias and wife of Vansh....just Dr Riddhima.....and definitely not revenge cycle from Riddhu....that will like her character assassination...

@bold-I agree with you as today everyone denied to know her and acknowledge her,she also do the same and just keep her head  high and do her work as a physiotherapist.

Letting go is what she needed right now,any kind of revenge from her side will again tie her to that man and I don't want that and of course she is not like this who goes on to take revenge,better they at least maintain her consistency already destroyed vansh character in name of thriller and dark love so better not do any chedkhani with Riddhima now.

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As far as we all seen riddhu i highly doubt she will ever turn negative...vansh forced her to marry him but she fell in love with him...he became vihaan and kept playing with her feeling...she still forgive him...even this she will forgive him and his family...i actually will be happy if she does turn against vansh,kabir and family

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

@bold-I agree with you as today everyone denied to know her and acknowledge her,she also do the same and just keep her head  high and do her work as a physiotherapist.

Letting go is what she needed right now,any kind of revenge from her side will again tie her to that man and I don't want that and of course she is not like this who goes on to take revenge,better they at least maintain her consistency already destroyed vansh character in name of thriller and dark love so better not do any chedkhani with Riddhima now.

No revenge from Ridhima 

Learn her that she is strong enough and leave