Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 164: Lootera - Page 6

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After yesterday's heartbreaking episode, today was really good i must say..Loved itt 

I have a feeling There is more than what meets the eye. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yaar 

Now sia okay 

But donโ€™t forget where her roots are from ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hear u but I think she is not like the others

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

which Fl. Can u tell the name hum jo milke dekhte the woh ya kuch aur???

PM karti hoon

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vampgirl

I know it is not wise to compare, but today I felt ye family ko sirf and sirf Deep and Tara line pe la sakte hai. ๐Ÿคฃ

Tara๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Beta wo to Ishani ke nakhre Dekh ke ussey wahi Kisi kitchen knife se mar daalti.

By the way you didn't update chapter 21 of His Fixation in wattpad. Pls update.๐Ÿ˜Š

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I don't understand why most of viewers say they want strong Riddhu....for me she the most strong one in show.

Now it's high time she fight for herself her identity as doctor her happiness.....I really want Riddhu to address Vansh as Mr Rai Singhania like earlier and move out of his life becz no matter what say that relationship was based on lies and manipulation so was destined to be doomed. Riddhu promised to cause Vansh's downfall which unintentionally she became one and Vansh promised no mercy for betrayal and he kept his word.

So time to move out of this relationship and think about herself.

I didnโ€™t say need strong 

I said she needs to understand she is strong 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya12000

After yesterday's heartbreaking episode, today was really good i must say..Loved itt 

I have a feeling There is more than what meets the eye. 

Might be 

Might not be 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I hear u but I think she is not like the others

Hoping the same 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I don't understand why most of viewers say they want strong Riddhu....for me she the most strong one in show.

Now it's high time she fight for herself her identity as doctor her happiness.....I really want Riddhu to address Vansh as Mr Rai Singhania like earlier and move out of his life becz no matter what say that relationship was based on lies and manipulation so was destined to be doomed. Riddhu promised to cause Vansh's downfall which unintentionally she became one and Vansh promised no mercy for betrayal and he kept his word.

So time to move out of this relationship and think about herself.

Because that's not what riddhima wants. Her happiness is Vansh. Even after everything.. nd she might come across as weak to some people for still choosing to stay.

And yes their current relationship is doomed. It has failed or in the process of failing. Both of them have kept their vow they made when they married each other.. Now for a new beginning but still with each other.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya12000

Because that's not what riddhima wants. Her happiness is Vansh. Even after everything.. nd she might come across as weak to some people for still choosing to stay.

And yes their current relationship is doomed. It has failed or in the process of failing. Both of them have kept their vow they made when they married each other.. Now for a new beginning but still with each other.

The way when she said kill me 

His expressions went shock but then Ishani took away 

Yes 

New beginning should start 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I didnโ€™t say need strong 

I said she needs to understand she is strong 

I'm not pointing out to you Yaar....

Generally I'm saying becz wherever I'm reading comments everyone is saying they want strong Riddhu and I was like haven't watched the show.....she is very strong but now she needs to be strong for herself enough about being for others.